» «
Photo

Awesome Apartment Idea!

5 replies to this topic
GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:01 AM Edited by GTAHomie420, 14 October 2013 - 12:08 AM.

I think it would be awesome if they were to add in Poker tables for some apartments. I would love to sit around with my crew, turn on the radio, and play poker.

They could add it in DLC, called "Poker Night" or something.

Anybody else agree? If so, hopefully R* will add it in.

• Rolling Otter likes this

Rolling Otter
  • Rolling Otter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

That would be pretty rad... If they decide to bring back Las Venturas in a DLC, i'm sure that kind of thing would be a major component!

• GTAHomie420 likes this

xSplodge-
  • xSplodge-

<InsertMemberTitleHere>

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by xSplodge-, 14 October 2013 - 12:08 AM.

I think it would be awesome if they were to add in Poker tables for some apartments. I would love to sit around with my crew, turn on the radio, and player poker.

I think it would be great if they create DLC where you can customize your house and have your crew emblem in a picture frame on the wall and you can move your furniture around and stuff.

what im trying to say is, it would be good if you could buy furniture for your home and decorate it the way you want it to be.

Belstead
  • Belstead

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

I like this idea, poker would be great.

Rolling Otter
  • Rolling Otter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

I think it would be awesome if they were to add in Poker tables for some apartments. I would love to sit around with my crew, turn on the radio, and player poker.

I think it would be great if they create DLC where you can customize your house and have your crew emblem in a picture frame on the wall and you can move your furniture around and stuff.

what im trying to say is, it would be good if you could buy furniture for your home and decorate it the way you want it to be.

I vividly remember in a GTA 5'Oclock segment, Dan Houser saying something about Aparment customization being a option for us... I don't know, perhaps much like the heists and custom mission creator, they are waiting to unleash that aspect of the game until they have the connectivity and game play bugs hammered out.

Would be logical enough given the issues with missing cars and accounts...

GTAHomie420
  • GTAHomie420

Road Captain

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

That would be pretty rad... If they decide to bring back Las Venturas in a DLC, i'm sure that kind of thing would be a major component!

Agreed, hopefully they will add it in, and let us pray it doesn't take to long haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users