Photo

Cops, f*ck off.

46 replies to this topic
VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Ok look, I'm not trying to complain about this game, but I do in fact have an issue with the never ending battle with me and the police. I've been reading around and apparently for some reason...... people like the challenge of running and hiding from 10 waves of cop cars...I hate it.

In the campaign the cops can be hard. That's fine. In the multiplayer, they should at least have the decency of giving us the f*cking option of turning the police off. Is it wrong that I want to kill civilians on an open world game? Maybe I had a long day at work and I'm pissed off and want to kill some virtual people with my friends. Well, I can't even look at a cop without them calling in a team of reinforcement. 

Basically, the challenge is no fun. If I wanted a challenge I'd go play Dark Souls. I don't suck at the game at all, just wish we had a no-cop lobby or some sh*t. Other than that, great game.

• Timely likes this

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

You do that in SP game. It is an open world game, however it is still predicated on the real world.

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 PM Edited by kABUSE, 13 October 2013 - 11:04 PM.

Dont get it.

Want to kill people? Play deathmatch. Want to kill civilians? Play singeplayer.

Or what about: kill the cops? Maybe kill civilians next to a Los Santos Customs? Then you can kill civilians and drive inside, no cops involved.

Or just run the civilians over. Cops tolerate that VERY often.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

I like your thinking, plus the cops are overpowered and it takes FOREVER to get away.
  • VillainOfGotham and Timely like this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Dont get it.

Want to kill people? Play deathmatch. Want to kill civilians? Play singeplayer.

Or what about: kill the cops? Maybe kill people next to a Los Santos Customs? Then you can kill civilians and drive inside, no cops involved.

Or just run the civilians over. Cops tolerate that VERY often.

Idiot, he's probably talking about killing AI's during jobs.. Now look at this post and try to tell me that you've never killed citizens online.. idiot.

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

learn to evade them quickly its pretty easy.

or for now (until patch) you can press start L1 x x then press back and you wont be wanted anymore.

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

its alright bro, im here for you

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

Yeah, you can basically turn them off, just "store-glitch" and the stars disappear, plus you still get the xp for evading them, haha. Nice code R*.

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:09 PM Edited by aR2k, 13 October 2013 - 11:11 PM.

When i hear people say "it takes forever to get away", im honestly baffled.

1. You can use your mask to avoid 1 extra wanted star, this can mean the difference between a chopper or not.

2. Get a fast car, drive until they loose sight of you and find somewhere to hide, remember.... cops cannot see through walls or bushes in GTA 5.

3. Still got a chopper after you? find a tunnel, or drive down the drains, the chopper cant follow you under all the bridges and will loose sight of you.

4. Got traintracks nearby? drive on them, cops rarely follow and it often leads to a tunnel to hide in.

5. Make sharp turns around buildings, when cops loose sight, hide or drive into ls customs/garage. 

6. Call lester and make him find you a chopper/plane/boat and fly/drive into safety.

This and soooo many more tips i wont even bother to tell you, how can you NOT get away from the cops?

And if you are really tired, call lester and make him remove the wanted levels all together.

TBH you should be able to get away from a 3 star chase in your sleep, 4 star while eating dinner, 5 star.... now thats harder

• metafox, riksterinto and Detained like this

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

I like your thinking, plus the cops are overpowered and it takes FOREVER to get away.

They do take forever, and a guy like me doesn't have all night ;) even when I hide it just feels cheap.

• ImBoss450 likes this

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

When i hear people say "it takes forever to get away", im honestly baffled.

1. You can use your mask to avoid 1 extra wanted star, this can mean the difference between a chopper or not.

2. Get a fast car, drive until they loose sight of you and find somewhere to hide, remember.... cops cannot see through walls or bushes in GTA 5.

3. Still got a chopper after you? find a tunnel, or drive down the drains, the chopper cant follow you under all the bridges and will loose sight of you.

4. Got traintracks nearby? drive on them, cops rarely follow and it often leads to a tunnel to hide in.

5. Make sharp turns around buildings, when cops loose sight, hide or drive into ls customs/garage. 

6. Call lester and make him find you a chopper/plane/boat and fly/drive into safety.

This and soooo many more tips i wont even bother to tell you, how can you NOT get away from the cops?

And if you are really tired, call lester and make him remove the wanted levels all together.

TBH you should be able to get away from a 3 star chase in your sleep, 4 star while eating dinner, 5 star.... now thats harder

I appreciate your advice to but to be honest, I'm just a butthurt guy who simply wishes that the cops would f*ck off with little to no effort on my behalf. But I suppose I just have to endure. Thanks, though.

• ImBoss450 likes this

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

It's like real life you know?

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Yeah, you can basically turn them off, just "store-glitch" and the stars disappear, plus you still get the xp for evading them, haha. Nice code R*.

"Store-glitch" I can't say I'm familiar with that......you're talking about camping in a store until they leave, or...am I thinking of something else here? haha

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

You suck

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

It's like real life you know?

That's true, and that's why I'm a bit more lenient in the campaign lol In terms of multiplayer--where you should have some uhh..."customizable options" shall I say, I want there to be an option were I can get rid of them. Kill sprees with my friends....1 v 1's yah know the typical online chaos. Maybe it's just me but I hope Rockstar sees my point of view haha 

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:21 PM Edited by aR2k, 13 October 2013 - 11:21 PM.

Well i like driving from the cops, and I like it to be hard ;)

Remember, to use the mask you gotta have it on when you commit the crime, when the cops have lost sight of you, take it off, and you will drop 1 star, if you take it off when they see you (radar is flashing), it wont help. Allot of people dont know this

• CooL_StYleR_2013 likes this

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

You suck

I suck breasts...well when I get the chance. Other times I'm running from cops in this game. Any advice?

TheTelly
  • TheTelly

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by TheTelly, 13 October 2013 - 11:23 PM.

I do wish they had the option to turn cops off in multiplier as well.

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Remember, to use the mask you gotta have it on when you commit the crime, when the cops have lost sight of you, take it off, and you will drop 1 star, if you take it off when they see you (radar is flashing), it wont help. Allot of people dont know this

ohh ok thanks, I've never really considered using masks haha mostly regarding free roam, not missions but thanks!

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

its alright bro, im here for you

THANKS, I need you to....I'm in the state of butthurt and I need support! haha

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

I appreciate your advice to but to be honest, I'm just a butthurt guy who simply wishes that the cops would f*ck off with little to no effort on my behalf. But I suppose I just have to endure. Thanks, though.

If that's all you want, you can use either the 'lose wanted level' cheat to continue mowing down civs or the 'invincibility' cheat to mow down police - in single player, of course.

And at a moderate level in online you can pay $500 to Lester to remove your wanted level (or lower it, I haven't tried yet).

VillainOfGotham
  • VillainOfGotham

VillainOfGotham

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

If that's all you want, you can use either the 'lose wanted level' cheat to continue mowing down civs or the 'invincibility' cheat to mow down police - in single player, of course.

And at a moderate level in online you can pay $500 to Lester to remove your wanted level (or lower it, I haven't tried yet).

Thanks!

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Agree the cops are op, really sick of their superhuman instincts tho being able to find you in the most unlikely spots. See them all the time spawn in on the radar just around a corner ahead of me just stopped in the street. (Keep in mind im around a corner with a bulding inbetween) as soon as i put on the brakes and turn into a side street the cop starts to conviniently move and turn around. Is bullsh*t.

Kabuki777
  • Kabuki777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I agree they keep getting triggered and it does definitely spoil the gameplay.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Also sick and tired of the magical spawns and ability to find you in unlikely places. You go straight, cop in front of you you can go left or right bam cops spawn on both those roads literally no place to go to avoid them. Its not a challenge when the AI is just cheap and the cops in gta5 are cheap.

Not to mention driving a stolen car in online is impossible to go more than 2mins without being spotted also. I cant even get to LSC without being spotted.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:36 AM

Just find an alleyway (grey street on the hud).  Most of them have a small place to hide from view and they go away fairly quickly, even with three stars if there is overhead cover.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

Cops aren't over powered....as long as you don't get into a long gun battle with them.

Escaping 3 stars is easy...even 4 isn't that difficult, once you lose the helicopter which will disappear itself after about 30sec - 1min.

SH1TS0N
  • SH1TS0N

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

I honestly have not had a problem with getting away from the 'Po Po' so far! There are so many little back alleys you can drive down to hide away in and even just jumping into the nearest bushes makes it pretty cool!

Kabuki777
  • Kabuki777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by Kabuki777, 14 October 2013 - 09:12 AM.

It's not getting away that's a problem it's the fact that they keep getting alerted that annoys the f*ck out of us.

Edit. And the fact that it takes so long to get rid of them. I remember when the cops were a joke and you could f*ck with them until 3 stars.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

ohh ok thanks, I've never really considered using masks haha mostly regarding free roam, not missions but thanks!

i'm using an ape mask 25/7 in both free roam and in missions, it doesn't really help. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users