Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does anyone else think the punishment system is unfair?

43 replies to this topic
SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 14 October 2013 - 12:22 AM.

Rockstar have introduced this "Good" and "Bad" sport system. If you blow up other peoples cars alot (and other things like that) then you will be named a bad sport and get stuck with a 'DUNCE' cap which you can't take off.

Does anyone else think this system is a whole load of bullsh*t as the aim of GTA is to kill people, steal and blow up cars. The majority of GTA players like to blow sh*t up, now Rockstar have pretty much made a GTA law against that.

I like the GTA franchise because of how you can do anything you want, but now they're adding pathetic rules like this... Grow up Rockstar.

Everyone who has been marked as a bad sport agrees with you.

The rest of us are enjoying the game and the payouts for being good sports and being able to drive around without worrying about some jackass blowing up our vehicle every 10 minutes.

Rockstar has grown up, you need to as well.

• vozi45 likes this

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

The rest of us are enjoying the game and the payouts for being good sports and being able to drive around without worrying about some jackass blowing up our vehicle every 10 minutes.

Throwing a dunce cap on your customers and not supporting PVP servers is growing up? K.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

The "Bad Sport" System is there to punish those people who go out of their way to deliberately and repeatedly ruin other peoples gaming experience. Would you want to keep playing the game if every time you spawned you got killed within seconds? Because if those people didn't get labeled as a bad sport and put in their own noobland, then they would be in every session, ruining everyone elses time. I wonder sometimes if they even know that there is a deathmatch gamemode, where they can kill all they like, and get rewarded for it.

Those people don't get labeled bad sports. I can shoot you as many times as I want and I wouldn't get it. It only happens in Free Roam if you blow up someone's personal vehicle, which happens a lot with me. If I'm hunting a bounty I use a $600 sticky bomb on an enemy's car and claim the $9,000 reward. Saves me from having to go into a shootout. Why should I be punished for claiming a bounty the way I want to? What if I'm in a Buzzard and I'm hunting someone and they get in a car? Do I stop shooting because I could accidentally destroy it?

you do know u have to destroy a lot of personal cars before being a bad sport??? so why are you moaning about it if you are only blowing up a personal car every once in a while when there is a bounty? You won't become a bad sport unless you are doing this one after another without being a good sport in between. You will just be warned...that is all is that a big deal?

I take down a lot of bounties, plus, what if I'm attacked/pinned down by multiple guys? I've had a few instances where an SUV full of guys would roll down the street and start shooting at me, so I'd toss C4 onto their vehicle and detonate it. I'm not going to have a shootout with two or more people in the middle of the street, that's suicide. I shouldn't be punished for self-defense.

i had destroyed three personal cars in one go once. i did not get bad sport then...just three warnings.

Cool. I've destroyed more than 3. Again, I hunt bounties a lot. I've destroyed more than 3. Why should I be punished for doing it, though? I could understand punishing someone for destroying "X"'s car 12 times, but if I destroy your car once while hunting you I should be punished for 3 days?

vozi45
  • vozi45

Do you even?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:11 AM

Throwing a dunce cap on your customers and not supporting PVP servers is growing up? K.

Throwing a dunce cap on the customers that bought the game to troll and blow sh*t up when others are merely trying to get the their houses or to the Ammu-Nation.

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:17 AM Edited by Arya35, 13 April 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Throwing a dunce cap on the customers that bought the game to troll and blow sh*t up when others are merely trying to get the their houses or to the Ammu-Nation.
I don't think anyone bought the game just to troll in online, people only troll because they see the opportunity and it's one of the only things to do in free mode.

If you don't want to get blown up then try to escape the players, and they have to pay for your insurance anyway so why does it matter that they blew your car up.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:52 AM

Half the people who posted in this thread left out mpst of the truth. I call bullsh*t on getting put in a bs lobby for destroying three cars. I blow up three cars atleast in every session i am in and have never been labled a bad sport.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:56 AM

It's too fair.  They should have a limit on how many times you can kill one person in a row before you go to bad sport.

TheForgottenOne
  • TheForgottenOne

Fearsome Tanker

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

bad sport is a joke,obviously.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

Why are you guys bumping a necro thread from October? The bad sport has changed. Back in October, you could get an instant badsport for blowing up 3 cars at once but that no longer exists.

ThreadNecro.jpg

• Flameboy2278 likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

raise_thread.jpg

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:08 AM

The punishment system is unfair.  Twankers are still not automatically banned for life.  :*(

Thread necro is like catch-up; you think it's gone for good, and then there it is, right back in your face.  :colgate:

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

Is the theme of the night to bump all of the threads from the first two months of Online?  

OT:  Never had a problem with bad sport, but I think it's a dumb idea.

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:58 AM

I blow up all PV I see with my tank and garage kill people. I still get the $2000 for being a good sport. one of my buddies blows up a PV by accident trying to defend himself, he got sent to the bad sport lobby for like a month. its clear who rockstar sides with

UP9390
  • UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:02 PM Edited by UP9390, 13 April 2014 - 09:03 PM.

Yes, it's unfair to a certain extent. I hate when I get bad sport warnings because some idiot keeps reversing towards me in an Entity XF because they can't fight, but yet I get punished for doing the only way left to defend myself by blowing his Entity up?????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users