done with 68/69 missions on xbox360

12 replies to this topic
cantstandya
  • cantstandya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

heres the situation.

i have a rockstar social club account, i have beat the story (no missions on the counters of any player left either), i went mission by mission and the locked mission i have was "the good husband" a fairly easy early on mission which i know i beat, and i went and beat it again for good measure on the replayable missions, but it still hasnt given me credit for it.

anyways, i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem?  i have seen threads about this saying its the alien ships parts, call tanya, etc, but those are all in strangers and freaks not the main missions, so they are not the answer IMO.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

All main missions and lesters assassination missions count towards the 69.. not sure why that one mission isn't showing as complete.. never heard that before

cantstandya
  • cantstandya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:29 AM Edited by cantstandya, 14 October 2013 - 12:33 AM.

i did have a mission showing for franklin, it was the one where i had to call tonya which i completed after the story ended.  i had assumed the glitch or mission was with franklin, i did the tonya mission and now its showing no missions in the character switch wheel, i had to sign up for the social club and thats where i realized that it was the good husband mission which was locked (through process of elimination).  id recommend joining the rockstar social club though to anyone who wants to finish the 100% checklist, very nicely laid out what needs to be completed.  

cantstandya
  • cantstandya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:50 AM Edited by cantstandya, 14 October 2013 - 01:51 AM.

actually i have done some more research it was not the good husband mission, it was the hang 10 mission.  the game simply skipped this mission and im not sure how ill be able to get back to do it?  

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

That's weird I was pretty much forced to do that mission .. I haven't heard of any missions not appearing except a certain epsilon mission

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by Spuds725, 14 October 2013 - 04:26 PM.

Hang 10 is one of 3 missions I've read of just disappearing--

On my playthrough-- Meltdown (for Solomon) disappeared-- (I completed story and it never re-appeared) I have since reloaded a previous save and right after it appeared I completed it (to make sure it didn't disappear again).

I've also read of "the ballad of Rocco" for solomon disappearing.

I'm not sure if these are a result of a glitch (one time event) or a programming bug (starting a mission or mission string that makes an existing mission disappear),

FYI-- I am on PS3 so I don't believe these are platform specific.

//edit//

Here is thread of the missing "the ballad of rocco"-- http://gtaforums.com...t-mission-6869/

cantstandya
  • cantstandya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

thanks guys ive seen other people having problems mostly with ballad of rocco, i still have some other things i need for 100% completion so i will take care of those and cross my fingers that theres some sort of patch that allows you to go back and complete glitches.

cantstandya
  • cantstandya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

got an email from rockstar support

basically it said to delete everything except your save data, i did that and now i get trevor stuck inside the apartment but no icon for the hang 10 mission.  i sent this back to them waiting for a response.

cantstandya
  • cantstandya

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

they said they will look into this issue further, hopefully it can be fixed, i still have about 19% left so ill go about my business and hope an updates made by then.

rage_wolfwood05
  • rage_wolfwood05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

oh man the same thing happened to me. the mission hang ten dissapeared now i beat the game and wont be able to get the 100% completion trophy, which i was working on the last couple of days picking up letters, and waste.

with Trevor I wake up next to floyd and cant get out of the apartment. does anybody know a solution.. I dont have an older save file. I play on PS3

Thanks! any news would be nice..

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

There are know known solutions at this time other then loading a save prior to this and replaying--

I had to do this with the mission "meltdown" for solomon-- I had to repeat about 12 story mission to get back where I was in the story-- I had also collected the nuclear waste but finished it so got the trophy-- I have no desire to repeat this.

noname5678
  • noname5678

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

I can complete Hang Ten and reply this mission.

But I cannot find The Good Husband again as I rejected Amanda's request for help accidentally.  

Does it affect the 100% checklist?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by Spuds725, 04 November 2013 - 01:27 AM.

No-- this mission is optional (as is "Doting Dad" and "Parenting 101")-- I didn't play any of those missions and I got 100% (yesterday).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users