Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are people mad a high-level players?

109 replies to this topic
JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

I'm only level 40 and so many people kick me because they think I will just destroy them or something -_-

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

becoz ur a bunch of lads/lasses who, to put it quite simply have no lives. its frowned upon like the poor sods who beg on the street. i dont judge, it dont bother me feller. 

Please stop using words like "lads/lasses" and "feller". I'm British and I find those words VERY insulting. If somebody calls me a "feller" in real life then.....

Dahpie
  • Dahpie

Russle dem jimmes

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

It depends how high of a level you are. 100+ is usually annoying because most people just bowl in there tanks, and use rpgs to destroy choppers. Basically they kill everyone while being invincible.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:28 PM

I have grinded before, only to get the 200k for my house. I got bored of even doing that, it baffles me that people have gotten over rank 100 by playing the same select missions over and over again. How does it not just bore the absolute hell out of you? Legit question.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by GraniteDevil, 14 October 2013 - 02:31 PM.

It's because of envy.

TRANEMing
  • TRANEMing

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:31 PM

Some people in freeroam just like to kill players with no reason....

For me, the only problem of being a high-rank player is that the difficulty in finding some skill-matched players doing high rank required mission together..

Most of the time I did missions on my own because most of the players who joined my missions are low-rank players and wasted all team lives and quited the mission...WTF!!!

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

I'm rank 137 no one calls me a no life..... no one farms me.................no one blows my car up over and over........ ur just a fag

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

I have grinded before, only to get the 200k for my house. I got bored of even doing that, it baffles me that people have gotten over rank 100 by playing the same select missions over and over again. How does it not just bore the absolute hell out of you? Legit question.

Depends on the mission and person I guess. I was doing Mixed up with Coke and I was the one chasing the trucks when they spawn, and I was actually having a good time. But I really enjoy the driving in this game, even if I keep doing the same thing.

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

really? crying over getting killed at a higher level.... LOL your with the wrong crew man; if someone is lucky enough to catch me off guard you can bet 5-6 other players are going to ride on them with me and make them leave the server or pay us to get off them.

Check the sig and get with the right crew.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 14 October 2013 - 03:57 PM.

I got called no life twice but then I said you don't know me so ever trying.

I got kicked from rooftop rumble by people not even close to 75 all because I jumped into my chrome hot wheels car.

Whenever I jump into my tank sessions either go empty or all run into their apartments

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Its simply because you stand out, I'm only level 30 because I spend a lot of my time just exploring, but when I roll up in my bright pink Sandking XL people try and kill me, its the same principal!

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I don't get how people are complaining about the bike method glitch. Are you guys jealous or something? So what if people do it. Does it bother you that much?

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

I don't get how people are complaining about the bike method glitch. Are you guys jealous or something? So what if people do it. Does it bother you that much?

its not legit only an idiot would say otherwise

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

its not legit only an idiot would say otherwise

So what? It's not your problem. At the end of the day it's just a game.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by BondageKitty, 14 October 2013 - 04:08 PM.

Envy

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

I dont see how someone has time to rank up so quickly. Here is the resolution: GET OFF THE COUCH, GET A LIFE, GO OUTSIDE, GET A JOB. It's ridiculous how people are ranking up 45^, it's pathetic for someone to play for 12 hours a day.

45 is reasonable im coming up for 39

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Look at all the casual gamers no wonder people troll here alot

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I dont see how someone has time to rank up so quickly. Here is the resolution: GET OFF THE COUCH, GET A LIFE, GO OUTSIDE, GET A JOB. It's ridiculous how people are ranking up 45^, it's pathetic for someone to play for 12 hours a day.

Im a casual player im rank 23 some days i didnt play. It took 7 days to beat story mode and 3 days to rack 50,000 $.

A dude on my list is at rank 71, dont think he works. Im full time and dont have as much tine as high ranked players
  • SeekerScorpio likes this

Daveymac92
  • Daveymac92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Buy a tank. Give them a reason to hate ya.

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Because they got there by exploting the hell out of the game, or having absolutely no life.

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

I got called no life twice but then I said you don't know me so ever trying.

I got kicked from rooftop rumble by people not even close to 75 all because I jumped into my chrome hot wheels car.

Whenever I jump into my tank sessions either go empty or all run into their apartments

Tank go figure!!!!!

antidrip
  • antidrip

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

So many butthurt noobs.
There just jealous and have to convince them selfs there level 40 is some how cool.
When people are pissed people replayed mission and call that glitching or cheating you know your dealing with a special kind of moron.
Best part is there complaining to remove the replay button insured they can never catch up.
At rank 112 I have everything and sub level 70 you can't even kill me I would be mad too.
There broke low level don't have access to sh*t.
That's why they hate.

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

im on 72, all made with races.. but i have never had any trouble in free roam...

SausageInACan
  • SausageInACan

كافر

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

It's because they know you're a cheat, therefore they want to kill you. Simple stuff.

Theres a difference between cheating and grinding/farming.
Not really. It's basically a type of cheating.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

It's because they know you're a cheat, therefore they want to kill you. Simple stuff.

you must be a casual gamer
  • SeekerScorpio likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

I don't have a problem with high-level players themselves, only time when I get annoyed is that when they get in a job such as a Race with a fully-customized <insert class here> car when I have to use a stock car, and in Deathmatches when they have Grenade launchers/RPG's/Miniguns and just own everyone.

But in Free Mode? I don't see why people hate you there.

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

you must be a casual gamer

Its like your criticizin him for having a full blown life iutside of gta....that a positive not a negative

M0nsterSkillz
  • M0nsterSkillz

Gaming since 92

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Anyone above lv. 70 are absolute fags, seriously have you nothing else better to do than sit in a room constantly playing GTA just to ''think'' your the best at it. You guys really don't know how pathetic it is, just play the game like any other normal person. That's what make's a game boring, playing it too much.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

I'm lvl 60 and I get it a lot. One thing that confuses me is it always puts me in lobbies with like lvl 20 and below when I have no friends online. I know there are plenty of people around my level and R* said it would match you with similar players.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

I don't have a problem with high-level players themselves, only time when I get annoyed is that when they get in a job such as a Race with a fully-customized <insert class here> car when I have to use a stock car, and in Deathmatches when they have Grenade launchers/RPG's/Miniguns and just own everyone.

But in Free Mode? I don't see why people hate you there.

Custom cars are nerfed in races. All you get is your bodykit and paint job and sounds. Performance matches stock specs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users