Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are people mad a high-level players?

109 replies to this topic
GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

I keep getting kicked from lobbies :lol:

Lv. 112

lol that sucks.

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

becoz ur a bunch of lads/lasses who, to put it quite simply have no lives. its frowned upon like the poor sods who beg on the street. i dont judge, it dont bother me feller. 

• ImBoss450 likes this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

becoz ur a bunch of lads/lasses who, to put it quite simply have no lives. its frowned upon like the poor sods who beg on the street. i dont judge, it dont bother me feller.

i was thinking the same thing. Lifeless.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

No lives how? I'm very much living, and I'm pass rank 100 right now.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

Most likely spending 10-13 hours on the couch every day.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Most likely spending 10-13 hours on the couch every day.

I probably did the first few days, as I do with lots of my hyped games. I took a few days off work just to put even more playtime into it. I still don't see how this means I have no life?

The Warden
  • The Warden

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Most people are assholes who crawl gleefully over whatever fact shows their superiority over another.
Just look for example at how many people automatically assume you cheated. They're better than you, at least for as long as they keep reminding you and themselves of it.

Exactly. No one knows how I've obtained my rank, but just automaticly assumed I've cheated my way to it. 
And what is cheating in GTA Online? Is grinding cheating? Is taking advantage of an exploit cheating?

Are you stupid?

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by ZeroDemon, 14 October 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Farming is not cheating nor exploiting. If you think it is, please quit gaming now and never return. Level 75 here, and i constantly get killed, or they wanna blow up my entity xf. or put a cheap 1k bounty on me. If you don't suck at racing or pretty much any activity in this game you can level fairly fast within a few hours a day. f*cking retards probably roam around in freeroam and do jobs once per session then bitch about how everyone above them has no life to compensate for their self hatred.

P.S I never did RR. Blowing up the coke in RR was an eploit, replaying the same mission is not cheating nor an exploit as rockstar have admitted several f*cking times already.

• riftik likes this

JasePearson
  • JasePearson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

I dont see how someone has time to rank up so quickly. Here is the resolution: GET OFF THE COUCH, GET A LIFE, GO OUTSIDE, GET A JOB. It's ridiculous how people are ranking up 45^, it's pathetic for someone to play for 12 hours a day.

Well, if you're offering a job vacancy, by all means let us know as I'm sure plenty of us would love to have one, if you're not, have a cup of shut the f*ck up until you have a solution. Some people act so big, especially when they've got something that many of us don't have and act like it's not a big deal, it's a big deal especially where I'm from when you have to compete with hundreds of people just to get a spot at McDonalds, and the people getting the jobs are university graduates.

Anyways, OT, because it's a challenge, because it's fun to hear you cry, because you're most likely a cheater. There's grinding and then there's abusing a problem in the game for your own gains. I played the Violent Duct mission a few times when it was bugged and promptly left it. So yeah, hunting high levels (especially the ones with Mics) is great fun as they QQ alot, especially when someone half their level destroys them repeatedly.

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

if most players would quit free roaming so much and do some grinding they would be 100+ i have a 100 character and i'm mid 40's with my 2nd guy. gonna grind both to 100 then to 200.

:barf:

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Opposite for me, I get constant friend request that I deny everytime cause people want me to glitch with them and stuff lol nobody ever kills me and never have any problems.

level 106 cheated to get it up real high took me like 2 days just a few hours of cheating got rich as f*ck and high level and sh*t on people for no reason because I'm an asshole cheater prick douche :).

Plus we have tanks dude why re you whining just blow their asses up lol.

Belstead
  • Belstead

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

I only play missions or races because free mode sucks. Therefore I level quickly. Free mode is just 95% trying to escape the cops. You can't really create any decent mayhem.

PsychoticDust
  • PsychoticDust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

I dont see how someone has time to rank up so quickly. Here is the resolution: GET OFF THE COUCH, GET A LIFE, GO OUTSIDE, GET A JOB. It's ridiculous how people are ranking up 45^, it's pathetic for someone to play for 12 hours a day.

You're so presumptous. I'm at a really high level (130 ish) and it took me a day to get to 120. I started playing in the morning and stopped early evening. Ever since then, I've only been playing a little bit (no more than a few hours at a time) with friends, doing a variety of missions for fun. For me, the game is at it's best when I have everything to play with.

And before you say anything, yes I have a life, I work, I study, I have my own place, live with my Fiancée of six years and regularly go out with friends or have them over at my place. Oh, look at that, your stereotype of being at a high level is way off. Who would've thought? :sarcasm:

@the OP: I don't get any grief because of my level, I just get asked how I got there so quickly.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

@OP - Any little piece of sh*t will try to grief anyone they feel superior. Just bring a bigger gun and watch them scatter like the pussies they are.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

I play for a couple of hours a night, and didn't even play at all this weekend, and I'm coming up on level 50... So yeah, I do go outside, I do get off the couch, (In fact, I don't even own a couch.) and I do have a job... So yeah.

Dr Friedlander
  • Dr Friedlander

Escocia

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

It's not so much getting shot in free mode which I have issues with, I'm constantly getting kicked out of lobbies and getting boxed in during races. As for people waiting outside your apartment, call mercs on one of them and watch on your CCTV. It's so worth it haha.

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Most people are assholes who crawl gleefully over whatever fact shows their superiority over another.

Just look for example at how many people automatically assume you cheated. They're better than you, at least for as long as they keep reminding you and themselves of it.

Exactly. No one knows how I've obtained my rank, but just automaticly assumed I've cheated my way to it. 
And what is cheating in GTA Online? Is grinding cheating? Is taking advantage of an exploit cheating?
To take advantage of something is exploiting.

So, I'd deem you an asshole. I wouldn't chase after you because that's a waste of my time and yours, but you're still a cheap grinding asshole.

Don't know why people care though.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

This^^ times a million.

They kno they have no real life, responsibilities or sociability. They sit at home staring at a screen for hours on end doing the same thing over and over and over again. Pathetic to the point of almost sickening. Before long these freaks will be out in the world and we will have to deal with them not only virtually but in reality too.

These people usually suffer from being deemed freaks and try to prove otherwise in a virtual world where they think they matter...bwahahahah. I can't do anything but laugh.

Also, you can't fix stupid.
  • Deadantz likes this

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

i just keep getting booted. most of the time minding my own business.

people need to realize its not a competition. I know they put a competitive mode or two in the game but guys its really about your own enjoyment dont worry about others so much.

if your enjoyment is targeting someone just cause they are a high rank well I pity you.

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

People don't hate high levels, they hate glitchers and exploiters.

Deadantz
  • Deadantz

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by Deadantz, 14 October 2013 - 02:25 AM.

The guy above me is a f*cking idiot though and so is the guy he quoted lol anyone who puts a large group of people into one category is though to be honest... Everyone is f*cking different and who are you to tell people what "having a life" is?

Edit: by guy above me I meant "smokedat" illiterate bastard

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

Try playing the game properly and getting good at it instead of grinding non stop. It helps.

You're either new to mmorpgs or a f*cking idiot

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Try playing the game properly and getting good at it instead of grinding non stop. It helps.

Exploiters aren't welcome in any game.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

This is turning into a problem for me and a few of my high-level friends.

People blow up my car constantly, they wait outside my garage, I get called a no-life fa**ot in pretty much every lobby I join, and people only go for me. 

How come my rank annoy people so much? Its getting to the point where I have to use passive mode all the time. 

Any fellow high rankers out here, who can relate?

Because the plebs of GTA can't stand to think that there are people better off than them. They think they're playing the game "the right way" (LMAO) and if you don't do what they do than you're a cheater (again LMAO). I just stay out of public free roams as people on this game are all idiot 5 year olds

Jeremiah239
  • Jeremiah239

OMFG

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

It's our life, f*ck off!

Borss
  • Borss

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Karma is a bitch.

circa542
  • circa542

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by circa542, 14 October 2013 - 03:43 AM.

i never have any problems 130 something lvl i have to stop next to ppl in z-type or some supercar to get hunted down and even then they cant catch me outrun some guy on a bike once on my z-type and never had anyone block my gk arage either but i have the 250k appartment closest to ls customs. 

but i do get kicked from races sometimes tho

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Exploiters aren't welcome in any game.

Good thing farming is not exploiting, and an actual intention and feature that Rockstar included for us to use.

They probably never would've changed the replay button if it weren't for the fact that some missions were just too easy.

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

This^^ times a million.

They kno they have no real life, responsibilities or sociability. They sit at home staring at a screen for hours on end doing the same thing over and over and over again. Pathetic to the point of almost sickening. Before long these freaks will be out in the world and we will have to deal with them not only virtually but in reality too.

These people usually suffer from being deemed freaks and try to prove otherwise in a virtual world where they think they matter...bwahahahah. I can't do anything but laugh.

Also, you can't fix stupid.

The last line in this post really does make it wonderful. Its very self aware of you.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

This is the classic case all high level players face in MMO's.  If you're higher level than somebody, you're a no-lifer.  If you're lower level than somebody, you're a noob.  You can't win.  Just ignore it and enjoy the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users