Photo

why is driving slow for me online?

8 replies to this topic
mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:15 PM

ok so yesterday i hoped on,got in a car and went full down on right trigger,what i notice is my car was not going faster than it could,at first i thought i was going insane and just needed to get used to controls again because i hadnt play for a week,then every car was the same,i went to single player to see if it was just my controller,but i could go full speed,so the whole i was mad,then i got an invite to my clan life simulation session,and i could go full speed!!its only on random sessions that i cant go full speed,its really pissing off,anybody help me please!!

Cherrymoon
  • Cherrymoon

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

I had the exact same thing happening to me earlier today. I thoughd my game glitched or something but when i switched to singleplayer everything was fine. Hopefully it wont happen again if i go to Gta online.

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

I had the exact same thing happening to me earlier today. I thoughd my game glitched or something but when i switched to singleplayer everything was fine. Hopefully it wont happen again if i go to Gta online.

yea its still doing the same,today is second day

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

This happened to a friend of mine.  I gave him my Entity XF to see if he would go faster but I passed him in a minivan.  Currently I don't know how this can be fixed.

Cherrymoon
  • Cherrymoon

Crackhead

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

i played it again after a while yesterday and it did not happened to me again, i hope it will stay like this. To Mercado : I dont know but maybe report to rockstar or maybe in the future patch it wont ocure again, goodluck man.

PS : I have the ps3 version btw.

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

Some sort of a bug, another member posted a similar encounter the other day and said the only way to resolve it was to switch back to SP, or to restart the game completely.

JAY UNIT11
  • JAY UNIT11

DO ONE

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

you need to get your car stat up online then it will go normal

TEHACEgta
  • TEHACEgta

Have you got the Tickets to Los Santos?

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

A Friend of me can't start a Plane because these Problem....to slow to takeoff ......

mercado2121
  • mercado2121

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

i played it again after a while yesterday and it did not happened to me again, i hope it will stay like this. To Mercado : I dont know but maybe report to rockstar or maybe in the future patch it wont ocure again, goodluck man.

PS : I have the ps3 version btw.

thankfully,the universe knew the problem i had and now driving works for me again.THANK YOU UNIVERSE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users