Quantcast

» «
Photo

Make the Gang Burrito spawning/ownable!

20 replies to this topic
Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

THERE IS NO CHEESE AT THE END OF THIS MAZE. ONLY ASSF*CK.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by Drunken Cowboy, 13 October 2013 - 09:06 PM.

Seriously, Rockstar? You're going to put the coolest, not-so-subtle A-Team homage in your game, and not let it spawn in freeroam, let alone ownable?
This van doesn't need any cosmetic mods, wheels, or even resprays (though they'd all be nice options, same with armor, transmission, etc), it's PERFECT.
Make the Gang Burrito spawn in freeroam (outside of missions where they dissappear afterward) or at least purchaseable and ownable. Who's with me?

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Im not, it looks stupid.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

You can store vehicles during some missions, I have noticed that the gang burrito is not storeable though.

Personally this is where I think R* dropped the ball. They could've done something great by making emergency and other vehicles ownable and fully customizable, yet there's plenty out there that aren't.

The customization for vehicles also feels very lacking in terms of upgrades too. Nevermind that most of them affect acceleration, but the one that does affect braking barely does.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

You can store vehicles during some missions, I have noticed that the gang burrito is not storeable though.

Personally this is where I think R* dropped the ball. They could've done something great by making emergency and other vehicles ownable and fully customizable, yet there's plenty out there that aren't.

The customization for vehicles also feels very lacking in terms of upgrades too. Nevermind that most of them affect acceleration, but the one that does affect braking barely does.

Yeah, emergency and certain military vehicles would be great. But if you've seen the clothes, apartments, just general vibe of the game, it's only catered around the "sports/muscle car street gangstas"... which are like the only vehicles with in-depth customization... We need more, Rockstar! Give the bank robbers, mobsters, bikers, and general screw-arounders clothing and vehicles! 

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Seriously, Rockstar? You're going to put the coolest, not-so-subtle A-Team homage in your game, and not let it spawn in freeroam, let alone ownable?
This van doesn't need any cosmetic mods, wheels, or even resprays (though they'd all be nice options, same with armor, transmission, etc), it's PERFECT.
Make the Gang Burrito spawn in freeroam (outside of missions where they dissappear afterward) or at least purchaseable and ownable. Who's with me?

I'm with you, Gang Burrito is EPIC

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

They need to make all the vehicles buyable, even if it is from some sh*tty second hand car lot or an aircraft boneyard in game.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

They need to make all the vehicles buyable, even if it is from some sh*tty second hand car lot or an aircraft boneyard in game.

Exactly. Not everyone is just going for speed in this game. If I remember anything from statistics class, 90% of killing good, is looking good.

Hortey
  • Hortey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

I'm not exactly sure why there are no good vans to use in free roam.  I and a lot of others really wanted a 4 person vehicle with some protection from gunfire and the ability to unload out the back.  The closest thing in gtao right now is a windowed van that can be customized to have no side windows but it only seats 2.

The gang burrito and other vans are fun to use, but you can't bulletproof the tires or keep them.

I don't understand why this is so, it's like they arbitrarily decided that people don't like vans in a crime setting... even though they use one on most heists!

AllWithinReach
  • AllWithinReach

Patch-Member

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

I agree with Drunken Cowboy, I want more Biker stuff (mostly clothes). I'd also love to be able to buy a clubhouse for my MC, but that might be asking too much.
Anyway, I think (and I hope) that R* are going to release vans properly, with the ability to modify and store them, when they bring out the Heists DLC/update.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

I'm not exactly sure why there are no good vans to use in free roam.  I and a lot of others really wanted a 4 person vehicle with some protection from gunfire and the ability to unload out the back.  The closest thing in gtao right now is a windowed van that can be customized to have no side windows but it only seats 2.

The gang burrito and other vans are fun to use, but you can't bulletproof the tires or keep them.

I don't understand why this is so, it's like they arbitrarily decided that people don't like vans in a crime setting... even though they use one on most heists!

Exactly. They violated their game's own theme to pander to their f*cking street gang/Grove Street fetish. We really can't make many vehicles personal outside of the damn SUVs and street racers. I own a Picador and a Hexer, a muscle car and chopper, which have like NO customization options to them what-so-ever. Very annoying. I even owned the Youga, the windowed van for a bit, and that two-seat restriction is just LUDICROUS.

We need more vans and other utility/industrial vehicles.

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

Find the f*cking Rumpo. Seats 4.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

There is no Rockstar here. Only Zuul.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Gay lost mc bang bus, not interested. I want to see the Viewood tours bus spawn instead (the topless one)

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

There is no Rockstar here. Only Zuul.

Lost my sh*t. 10/10
  • Suppa K likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Anyone found the Pony, online ?

keenanandkel984
  • keenanandkel984

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by keenanandkel984, 29 October 2013 - 06:57 PM.

rumpo seats four? i just let one slip through my fingers  :catspider: i need a damn van for my team buddies

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

I agree with the original post. I don't have a bikie fetish but the gang burrito is the coolest van and I want a cool van. I just started rewatching the first season of The A-Team (1980) and they have a cool van.

There's a lot of that older LA tv culture that R* didn't capitalise on. So many great shows were set in LA. C.H.i.P.s, The A-Team, Colombo, SWAT, Starsky & Hutch, Cannon, there's heaps I just can't think of them right now.

MaturinsWombat
  • MaturinsWombat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

I got one today

0_0.jpg

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:31 AM

I got one today

0_0.jpg

That looks sh*te, why would anyone want that!

Gauntlet Hair
  • Gauntlet Hair

Professional Pilot IRL

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

It looked okay in TLaD with the deteriorating, mismatched paint. Now it's in an A-Team identity crisis and can't be modded. Don't complain about the lack of customization; be glad R* put it in at all. For the few cars  that can be customized, the customization is very well done in my opinion. R* will also be releasing the Beach Bum pack sometime soon, and one of the vehicles from the screenshot is a van with a custom livery. There may be some new van customization coming. 

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

I'd love to get that van.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users