Quantcast

» «
Photo

What stock do I invest in for "The Big Score"?

7 replies to this topic
KingSpook
  • KingSpook

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

Was there a stock that went up after the Big Score mission?

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Gold Coast basically because gold is anti-inflationary and real estate is inflationary-based so when the value and safety of gold drops from the Heist it causes the value of real estate (and therefore Gold Coast) to dramatically increase.

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Augury Insurance. Put all your money on it.

KingSpook
  • KingSpook

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Gold Coast basically because gold is anti-inflationary and real estate is inflationary-based so when the value and safety of gold drops from the Heist it causes the value of real estate (and therefore Gold Coast) to dramatically increase.

Wait..? I thought you were suppose to invest in gold coast before you do the final assassination mission with franklin?

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:20 PM Edited by S1N0D3UTSCHT3K, 13 October 2013 - 09:22 PM.

AugInsurance is unconnected to the final H... if it increased it was coincidence and actually related to random News Headlines.

It makes no sense because it's an insurance company that would lose money on any bad event from claim payouts.

GoldCoast on the other hand, just like every other Heist stock (e.g. Cluckin Bell) is actually explained in the post-Heist news for EXACTLY why it's going up.

Wait..? I thought you were suppose to invest in gold coast before you do the final assassination mission with franklin?

A stock can be affected by the game more than 1 time.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:36 PM

Put everything into AUG and then do the last mission. When the credits roll, you'll be making money and should have made double at the end. Then do the Lester missions following one of the guides here and you should end up between $1.1Billion or $1.7Billion when done with all of it and the Tinkle side mission.

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

He may have completed the game quickly, and been confused by which of the final few big missions impacts AUG.

It's easy to confuse sometimes unless you spend 2-3 game days between missions and really check stock PPS religiously.

For example, first time through the game, Vanilla Unicorn went up after T took over the club. I assumed it was connected, and I made maybe 20-30% off this.

So my second time, I invest all my money into VU.... and it slowly lost -5% over about 10 missions. And by re-loading a save file over and over to check News Headlines, I found that one of them was 'Bad News' for VU. So, the first time when VU went up after T took over the club was pure coincidence that good news occurred around the same time.

KingSpook
  • KingSpook

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for the assistance. I had already done most of the assassination missions but saved the last one after reading that those missions affect the stock market. I ended up with about 41 million for all 3 characters when I finished the big score. I did the final Lester mission and brought them up to around 75 million. Then I picked up the random guy by the road and drove him to the airport, and invested in tinkle. That brought them up to about 100 million. Awesome. Not enough to buy the golf course, but now I can buy everything else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users