Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to play my custom DYOM missions in main SA game?

3 replies to this topic
XXiPlastoXX
  • XXiPlastoXX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic: 

I always wanted to put my custom missions in main game of SA, but I do not know how... I tried to find out on google and many forums but nothing. I saw how modders put their mission in main game, so we can play it. Pleas... if somebody know, or know where I can finde tutorial to tell me bechause I have some really cool missions and before I publish it I want to made it in main game of SA        :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Grune97
  • Grune97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

If I think what are you talking about, to put custom missions into GTA San Andreas you can't made it with DYOM, you have to use another programs and mods.

• XXiPlastoXX likes this

SatournFan
  • SatournFan

Ten Outta Fish

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

The missions that were, how you said, 'put in the main game', are actually written with the help of SannyBuilder, the same program that was used to create DYOM, and require editing the 'main.scm' file, which is pretty hard, since you have to learn plenty of stuff etc.

If you really want, you can try and find tutorials on how to make missions using SannyBuilder.

• XXiPlastoXX likes this

XXiPlastoXX
  • XXiPlastoXX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Thanks a lot  :lol:

I`ll try to find tutorials about that topic. If I screw up something I always can re install game.

TNX again :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users