Photo

Sweet, sweet justice.

20 replies to this topic
AngelKing4t7
  • AngelKing4t7

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

So, I was holding up convenience stores trying to gather up a couple thousand bucks to get a new paint job and rims for my car. As I'm wrapping things up with the store clerk, I notice a white dot roll up and stop right outside the door. Knowing how jumpy and aggressive most people are, and not really wanting to start any sh*t, I try to just bolt out the door and hop in my car which was parked not 5 feet from the door. I am in the car, peeling out in the opposite direction from him, when he steps out of cover and nails me with his sawn-off.

So, I respawned a block or so up the street, whip out my AK47, scope down the street and see him trying to navigate around the cop cars which were responding to the convenience store hold-up. I let off a few bursts and manage to take him out, and run up and steal his car. As I'm about to take off and head for the nearest highway, I see him respawn and come running out into the street, spraying wildly with his Uzi. I can't resist the opportunity to slam in to him head on, crunching him under the tires and killing him again as I make my escape.

I then proceeded to drive his car up into the Tataviam mountains, park it waaaay out of reach, shoot out all the tires and windows, and smash up the lights and bumpers with a baseball bat.

0_0.jpg

(Yes, that's his blood on the hood.)

So... I'm just wondering. Was that an overreaction? Cause I feel like he deserved every bit of that for being one of those asswipes who will waste their ammo and get themselves a wanted level just to take a pot shot at someone who isn't being aggressive towards them and doesn't have a bounty on their head. If you have nothing to gain from killing me, and you still try to, I will do my best to make sure you regret it.

• Lordgodofhell and NoMeansYes like this

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Wayward Son

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

LMAO! great story this one.

ClassicChamploo
  • ClassicChamploo

Mugen ∞

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by ClassicChamploo, 13 October 2013 - 08:32 PM.

yes

Supernatural711
  • Supernatural711

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

Cool story bro.....Revenge best  served cold :lol:

HairyWookieBalls
  • HairyWookieBalls

Man-Whore

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:36 PM

I had a guy randomly try and run me over whilst I was stood on the street. He didn't finish me off so I blasted him with my shotgun- bang- dead in one shot.
Then...took his very nice car and drove it off the beach into the water. Hope it was insured!

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Sweet,sweet justice? I see it as Sweet,sweet revenge.

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Love it, great stuff

Zini827
  • Zini827

Speed Freak

• Members

Good job. He started it ,and you finished it.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

I enjoyed reading this. I am with you on revenge kills. If they camp for you outside of a store or apartment it is nearly impossible to kill them when you exit if they aren't stupid. Thought I was the only sadistic one here.

The best is when they have a head set and you hear them screaming at you for taking their car (which they could have locked).

AngelKing4t7
  • AngelKing4t7

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

...eh, this is Los Santos. Same difference.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

...eh, this is Los Santos. Same difference.

Well i mean't that as a joke, seeing as most asswipes in here deserve what you did, i see it as "sweet sweet revenge"

Mike Haddrick
  • Mike Haddrick

Not your favorite poster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

I crashed a plane into this guy's car because I saw him shooting at other players who was trying to run away from him.

I feel like a hero.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

I actually got someone on the Cargobob's hook because he killed my friend, the dumbf*ck decided to jump out killing himself just before I was planning to drop him into the ocean, so instead I parked his car on top of Mount Chiliad.

AngelKing4t7
  • AngelKing4t7

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

I crashed a plane into this guy's car because I saw him shooting at other players who was trying to run away from him.

I feel like a hero.

I salute you, good sir. Your sacrifice shall not be forgotten.

this+knight+was+the+best+character+in+th

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

That car is barely even dented.

Amateurs. That is poor work with the baseball bat my friend.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

lol good sh*t man..

i unfortunately do that since i did it once and got their stolen money (1k free).

what else is there do in free roam besided killing inocent players (which i dont do) or someone with a bounty.

that kid must have been pissed if he went to get his car back lmfao

downside of this would have been if he had a mechanic where he could have called him and asked for his car and it would have looked brand new

AdmiralAmmunation
  • AdmiralAmmunation

The Lost MC [President]

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

Nice one bro!

If he can't take you out, he shouldn't f*ck with you. 

Though, you do have stolen money he can take by killing you so it's not like he had nothing to gain, but still, you taught him a lesson. All he has to do is join another session and his car will respawn.

AngelKing4t7
  • AngelKing4t7

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

i unfortunately do that since i did it once and got their stolen money (1k free).

Though, you do have stolen money he can take by killing you so it's not like he had nothing to gain

Are you guys sure about all that? I know that's the way it's "supposed" to work, but I know that I never drop more than $100 when I die, regardless of how much cash I'm holding. I don't know if maybe when he picks up that bundle of cash I dropped, it's worth more for him, but I know with 100% certainty that when that happens to me right after I rob a place, I only lose $100 of what I had on me.

axlrusso
  • axlrusso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

Though, you do have stolen money he can take by killing you so it's not like he had nothing to gain

Are you guys sure about all that? I know that's the way it's "supposed" to work, but I know that I never drop more than $100 when I die, regardless of how much cash I'm holding. I don't know if maybe when he picks up that bundle of cash I dropped, it's worth more for him, but I know with 100% certainty that when that happens to me right after I rob a place, I only lose $100 of what I had on me.

I only get $100 when a kill players too. It's kinda f*cked up, some people deserved to get freaking robbed big time.

The thing that f*cks me up the most is the hospital bill. f*cking american hospitals.. GTA VI should be in Canada

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

If I see a white dot I run to my kitchen, it's the only safe place.

kABUSE
  • kABUSE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by kABUSE, 13 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

i dont get it... when he rejoins the world he will be sitting in his fully repaired car again! so why are you all orgasming?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users