• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

oh and instead of bumping your old thread why did u make a new one

SaintsRow3
  • SaintsRow3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

Uhm, not that you earn much money anyway.

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Uhm, not that you earn much money anyway.

20k is not much???? it's more then nothing 20k will be alot when all the glitches are taken out.

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

oh and instead of bumping your old thread why did u make a new one

i like this one more.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Doesn't matter, this is the easiest Survival anyway. Anyone who can't figure out how to beat it (legit) after a couple run-arounds around the map, probably shouldn't be playing GTA V

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Well, after lose my character several times and my new one has to pay for switching between online and offline, I am totaly fine with glitches :)

What level do I need and where can I find this mission? I am at level 17 1/2 with my new character. Can I play it solo?

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

niceeee, thanks OP... im bout to abuse this sh*t.  

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

Well, after lose my character several times and my new one has to pay for switching between online and offline, I am totaly fine with glitches :)

What level do I need and where can I find this mission? I am at level 17 1/2 with my new character. Can I play it solo?

yes go to start,online,jobs,survival,sandy survival, host AND GOOO

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

redx165, on 13 Oct 2013 - 2:41 PM, said:

zzcool, on 13 Oct 2013 - 2:19 PM, said:

liesch, on 13 Oct 2013 - 2:13 PM, said:

look at this f*ckin snitch

yes cheating is a good thing and we wouldn't want to ruin it for the cheaters would we

i predict anyone who tries this to risk their account

not worth it

Now this is cheating but the $9,000 mission wasn't cheating but a bad program from Rockstar. 

I honestly never understand why people put glitches on youtube. It only gets them patch faster. 

You answered your own question.  It only gets them patched faster.

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

yes go to start,online,jobs,survival,sandy survival, host AND GOOO

Thanks, has works :)

Doesn't matter, this is the easiest Survival anyway. Anyone who can't figure out how to beat it (legit) after a couple run-arounds around the map, probably shouldn't be playing GTA V

Are you kidding me? :D I've use the glitch few minutes ago and the helicopter has killig me at the and :( Next try :D

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

redx165, on 13 Oct 2013 - 2:41 PM, said:

zzcool, on 13 Oct 2013 - 2:19 PM, said:

liesch, on 13 Oct 2013 - 2:13 PM, said:

look at this f*ckin snitch

yes cheating is a good thing and we wouldn't want to ruin it for the cheaters would we

i predict anyone who tries this to risk their account

not worth it

Now this is cheating but the $9,000 mission wasn't cheating but a bad program from Rockstar. 

I honestly never understand why people put glitches on youtube. It only gets them patch faster. 

You answered your own question.  It only gets them patched faster.

No it doesn't. Ever play Red Dead Redemption? They had a glitch that no one could kill you. It took them 6 months to patch it. There was tons of videos showing you how to do it. It made playing Free Mode unplayable. 

The New Blueguy
  • The New Blueguy

Legend of the Heist

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Instead of posting here and directly linking thousands of users to the video to try to duplicate for themselves, why wouldn't you just quietly report it to Rockstar and not spread the knowledge?  The less people that know, the less people to take advantage of it.  And if they don't directly respond back to you then great.  For some like that it would make more sense to quietly fix it than broadcast that it will be.  Why?  Because the other hundreds of thousands of people who didn't already know of this would rush out and try it which only adds to the problem.

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

Why fix it? Farming this way takes forever. I just tried it and it works but only get 3,000 xp and $20,000 every 40 mins

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Okay, we have try it in a team. 10 rounds, half hour. Could be more money for this time^^

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Instead of posting here and directly linking thousands of users to the video to try to duplicate for themselves, why wouldn't you just quietly report it to Rockstar and not spread the knowledge?  The less people that know, the less people to take advantage of it.  And if they don't directly respond back to you then great.  For some like that it would make more sense to quietly fix it than broadcast that it will be.  Why?  Because the other hundreds of thousands of people who didn't already know of this would rush out and try it which only adds to the problem.

this is exactly what i said in a earlier post. you want this solved, repoet directly to R*. posting a video would only help proliferate the glitch.

the guys just wanted people to praise him.

if you go to youtube you would find post mades by him announcing the glitch and links to his video in pretty much every gta5 releated video.

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

this is exactly what i said in a earlier post. you want this solved, repoet directly to R*. posting a video would only help proliferate the glitch.

if you go to youtube you would find post mades by him announcing the glitch and links to his video in pretty much every gta5 releated video.

na exposure of a glitch gets it patched 

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Once again look at Red Dead Redemption. Took 6 months for the God mode glitch to be patch. Posting it on youtube doesn't help anything but make the problem worst. You didn't help the problem now more people are doing this. 

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Once again look at Red Dead Redemption. Took 6 months for the God mode glitch to be patch. Posting it on youtube doesn't help anything but make the problem worst. You didn't help the problem now more people are doing this. 

well i tryed and its there job to act on it i am not to be blamed for people doing it.

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Why fix it? Farming this way takes forever. I just tried it and it works but only get 3,000 xp and $20,000 every 40 mins

4 min team takes 15 min.

bigpick22
  • bigpick22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

great glitch beats me what everyone is bitching about... good job!

bigpick22
  • bigpick22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

diddent see my post sorry.

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

great glitch beats me what everyone is bitching about... good job!

thanks man!

bigpick22
  • bigpick22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

hey 1 question i get shoot at a few times and i moved away diddent die but is there anyway to stop it? me and friends beat it 4 times in an hour so not bad!

Phantum
  • Phantum

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

Well survival mode still takes like 20 mins to complete so

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

if it bother you that much report the glitch directly to R* posting here wont solve anything, only would cause it to proliferate

lol... what? mod's check this forum by the second. im sure it will not go unnoticed and this could possibly be the best way to report such things. how do you think all those post's made it to the sticky? from being ignored? wow....

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

hey 1 question i get shoot at a few times and i moved away diddent die but is there anyway to stop it? me and friends beat it 4 times in an hour so not bad!

just move around they can only shoot u from certain angles like under the edge of the roof.

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Awesome! thanks for showing me how to do this glitch now i can buy that apartment!

plz honor me
  • plz honor me

that guy

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:28 AM Edited by plz honor me, 14 October 2013 - 04:28 AM.

Awesome! thanks for showing me how to do this glitch now i can buy that apartment!

NICE!!

and grats!

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:32 AM

I've done many survivals since I unlocked it with my crew and with 3/4 of you, you don't need this glitch and this glitch looks like it'll make survival last way longer than it needs too. It's simple enough to do without this glitch...and i agree it needs slightly better payout for a 30/40mins survival.

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Do people not play games just for fun anymore? Why do people feel the need to cheat? Especially in a co-op game like this, the only person you're cheating is yourself. I'd much rather have the challenge involved and play in a group with headsets providing backup for each othrr etc. some of the more fun missions/games have the smallest payout, but so what, you're having fun.

It's like people think its a race to get the most money and highest rank in the shortest time. Even if someone has glitched and/or farmed enough rp and money to buy a tank or attack buzzard they're a sitting duck for someone who's stolen a Lazer (pay Lester to hide your blip, steal a heli, land in the air base and steal a Lazer, it's really easy).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users