Quantcast

» «
Photo

R* pussified GTA online....bad sport warning?

199 replies to this topic
ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

Such pussy-ness in GTA nowdays. Seriously, I get a bad sport warning for blowing up people's personal vehicles?? First of all, how the f*ck do I know it's their personal vehicle? It's not like they have an icon above the car saying "Don't blow this vehicle up; it's a personal vehicle" or anything like that. Furthermore, this is f*cking GTA! It's not the f*cking sims. Why shouldn't I be able to blow up a personal vehicle without getting a warning????

I had a bounty placed on me, so being as cunning as I am, I went to a Pay and Spray where there were only 2 entrances and I placed a sticky bomb at each opening. Sure enough, within a minute, I had a  gaggle of scrubs chasing after me. As they approached my position, I surprised them with my craftily placed sticky bombs. BOOMMMM!!! I thought I was super cool; however, then I received a "bad sport" warning! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're coming to kill me. Should I not be able to kill them by any means necessary??????????????

This isn't a game with unicorns and lolipops.

• Xx-ADITYA-xX, Soda and Soap, Kent_Paul_Jnr and 1 other like this

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I really do agree. This and the hospital bill cost really kill the fun of online free roam for me. 

• Xx-ADITYA-xX and sahi like this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

People should be charged out of their own money for blowing up personal vehicles. But the bad sport sh*t is stupid... You're right, OP. There really isn't any way for you to know if someone is using their personal vehicle.

• JohnMcClainNYPD and XxJaymezxX like this

BenniMBXD
  • BenniMBXD

the guy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

I went to a Pay and Spray where there were only 2 entrances and I placed a sticky bomb at each opening. 

There is no Pay and spray, jokes aside

yep it is really bugging me. I hate it. The hospital bills too. We are punished for having fun

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

It's useless because people kill each other left and right in freemode anyway.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

Est. MMXV

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Such pussy-ness in GTA nowdays. Seriously, I get a bad sport warning for blowing up people's personal vehicles?? First of all, how the f*ck do I know it's their personal vehicle? It's not like they have an icon above the car saying "Don't blow this vehicle up; it's a personal vehicle" or anything like that. Furthermore, this is f*cking GTA! It's not the f*cking sims. Why shouldn't I be able to blow up a personal vehicle without getting a warning????

I had a bounty placed on me, so being as cunning as I am, I went to a Pay and Spray where there were only 2 entrances and I placed a sticky bomb at each opening. Sure enough, within a minute, I had a  gaggle of scrubs chasing after me. As they approached my position, I surprised them with my craftily placed sticky bombs. BOOMMMM!!! I thought I was super cool; however, then I received a "bad sport" warning! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're coming to kill me. Should I not be able to kill them by any means necessary??????????????

My question is, why must you play like a f*ck tard who is overly annoying?

• tom_p1980, WarM4chine, QuietSundayLibrary and 2 others like this

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

It's not f*cking cool to blow up a car that I just spent all my hard earned money upgrading, it was ok in iv because you didn't have to pay hospital bills and didn't own any cars, but in v, retarded f*cks like you, mindlessly blowing up cars and killing people for no reason are just blatantly annoying and should be put with your fellow immature pricks. No one said you can't blow up cars used by other ai, and you don't have to blow someone's car up to kill them. And there are game mode where you can blow up cars and kill people all you want. So why don't you stfu.
  • WarM4chine, Bonnano, riksterinto and 2 others like this

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by StingrayX, 13 October 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Well... I was having a good time Online with some friends today, and the Dominator that he lended me got blown up by some moron who was supposedly a cousin of my friend's friend. I'm sorry but that is just annoying, good thing this is in and if you don't like it, too bad, it's NOT going to change. Getting my vehicle blown up so that I have to waste my time to drive to Downtown Los Santos is just annoying and punks like you who find this sh*t funny are getting what you all deserve. Don't like it? Don't play Online. :happy:

People should be charged out of their own money for blowing up personal vehicles. But the bad sport sh*t is stupid... You're right, OP. There really isn't any way for you to know if someone is using their personal vehicle.

You must be blind or some sh*t because when you try to steal a personal vehicle a message pops up saying you cannot steal so and so's vehicle. Use your common sense too. How the f*ck wouldn't you know? :lol: It's the only damn customized car around.

• lazy. and Jacob-B like this

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by josephene123, 13 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

By defending himself when a group come to kill him? Wow?

Are the last few posts even reading what he's saying? He blew up the cars in self defense and that was fair game as they would have done the same to get the bounty on his head too, and it was a pretty smart idea too, but instead he's being punished for it? Pathetic

• ajrunke and Stinger GT like this

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

I bet you're one of those people who don't even look at the names of the stuff on the map and just rush through the game because you think it's still called Pay and Spray.

• lazy. likes this

Magnet_man16
  • Magnet_man16

C# Programmer

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Didnt you hear? Its "GTA Life Simulator 2013".

• ton10 likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

mmm the only way id justify people getting bad sports for blowing up personal vehicules is if they try to get into the vehicule, which would trigger a popup that let you know thats someone elses vehicule. if you blow it afterward then you should get bad sports.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Well... I was having a good time Online with some friends today, and the Dominator that he lended me got blown up by some moron who was supposedly a cousin of my friend's friend. I'm sorry but that is just annoying, good thing this is in and if you don't like it, too bad, it's NOT going to change. Getting my vehicle blown up so that I have to waste my time to drive to Downtown Los Santos is just annoying and punks like you who find this sh*t funny are getting what you all deserve. Don't like it? Don't play Online. :happy:

You must be blind or some sh*t because when you try to steal a personal vehicle a message pops up saying you cannot steal so and so's vehicle. Use your common sense too. How the f*ck wouldn't you know? :lol: It's the only damn customized car around.

Your the reason why this feature is in. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen the kitchen being Los Santos. This is GTA a game that you KILL, STEAL, ROB, and f*ck. Why should you get punish for destroying someone else car. 

I mean I spawn in at East Los Santos with a friend and had a $9,000 bounty on my head. Every noob came after me cause they want that easy money. One had a faster cause then me so how should I escape? I had to get to my $400,000 apartment and when I was in the downtown area I had everyone at my back. Why should I get punish for defending myself against people who are to lazy to do missions and just go for easy kills? 

Its like me playing Red Dead and killing someone elses horse and making them pay for another one. It just a annoying feature to help out bad players like you. 

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

I think they went over-the-top realism for GTA Online to please the ones who wanted it since they made GTA V have III-era realism.

I agree though. Pisses me off so badly to see people bitch and whine about being killed in a freaking GTA game. What is this, Hello Kitty Island Adventures 3?

HOWEVER, because the game is more or less an mmo and some people just want to progress their character without dealing with BS, they should really, really fix passive mode. I mean, I want to tell people to stfu but when a feature that's supposed to let them play as they want doesn't actually work, I can't help but feel a little for them. I think if they fixed passive mode, then both parties would be happy.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

Getting your personal car destroyed is annoying, but to be honest, the only people who constantly bitch about getting killed in freemode (like those guys above) are just people who are horrible at the game anyway.

sqre
  • sqre

Vice City Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

I think they went over-the-top realism for GTA Online to please the ones who wanted it since they made GTA V have III-era realism.

I agree though. Pisses me off so badly to see people bitch and whine about being killed in a freaking GTA game. What is this, Hello Kitty Island Adventures 3?

HOWEVER, because the game is more or less an mmo and some people just want to progress their character without dealing with BS, they should really, really fix passive mode. I mean, I want to tell people to stfu but when a feature that's supposed to let them play as they want doesn't actually work, I can't help but feel a little for them. I think if they fixed passive mode, then both parties would be happy.

i think rockstar do the same thing they did with read dead.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• None
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

Online gaming is ruining the game-industry. 

• RizV and StupidAssHeadAss like this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

^

In that case, PC games shouldn't have online either. The only reason this is happening is because of retards and kids.

Btw, do you people not know you can block everyone from stealing your vehicle? That's your choice. Blowing up someone else's car is inevitable in this game. Some guy tried to constantly kill me today and kept chasing me but my dominator was too fast for him, i got away. He even spam killed me twice before that and I played like a man.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

By defending himself when a group come to kill him? Wow?

Are the last few posts even reading what he's saying? He blew up the cars in self defense and that was fair game as they would have done the same to get the bounty on his head too, and it was a pretty smart idea too, but instead he's being punished for it? Pathetic

Exactly this.

I'm NOT going around mindlessly trolling people. As I said, I had a bounty on my head so people were coming after me to collect it. I blew up their cars as they were coming at me....not knowing it was their "personal" vehicle. Even IF I did blow up their "personal" vehicle knowingly, you shouldn't get warning for doing so.............

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

to get a bounty you had to piss someone off by killing them

Lethita
  • Lethita

Something Slayer...

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:36 PM Edited by Lethita, 13 October 2013 - 08:37 PM.

to get a bounty you had to piss someone off by killing them

Or had an NPC mark you, are we supposed to take in account the feelings of the NPC's too?

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT, 13 October 2013 - 08:41 PM.

I disagree with the OP's first paragraph - it makes me not want to play with him. The second paragraph I agree to, though: if someone is trying to kill you, you shouldn't get a bad sport rating for it. Maybe if the OP wasn't a jerk in the first place, he wouldn't have had to receive a bad sport warning for killing people with sticky bombs.

Oh, and if a car is freaking MODDED OUT, that's common sense that it is a personal vehicle.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I disagree with the OP's first paragraph - it makes me not want to play with him. The second paragraph I agree to, though: if someone is trying to kill you, you shouldn't get a bad sport rating for it. Maybe if the OP wasn't a jerk in the first place, he wouldn't have had to receive a bad sport warning for killing people with sticky bombs.

Oh, and if a car is freaking MODDED OUT, that's common sense that it is a personal vehicle.

And how many people mod the f*ck out of their car to the point that it can be recognized as a modded car? Unless it's sitting in the middle of the road, a lot of times I have no idea if it's modded or not. 

Neox
  • Neox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

You guys see it false.

It's not the fault of ay player its R* fault.

Imo R* failed totaly with that "passive" mode which is total garbage.

And why the f*ck are you even able to destroy a personal vehicle if you aren't allowed to?

It's like adding a wallhack weapon to the game and tell the players not to use it.

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yea, sucks... did a mission with these two guys with my buddy,they destroy my Daemon (only payed 5 dollars for repair)  and when we got done, they killed me and my buddy, then pussied off in an annihilater.. Sadly for them, I got in the Titan at the sandy shores airport, and pilot right into them, blew their helicopter up with it. (I was surprised my Titan survived, but it got black smoke and forced me down). I had to pay for it, but I said well worth it.. hehehe :D

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Easy solution go on your rampage in a closed crew session or an invite only session, this prevents you from getting an un-necessary bounty and you can blow sh*t up and no bad sport!

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

The bad sport system is broken.  I stole a tank from the military base (it glitched through the wall, lucky me) and some kid crashed into me with his personal vehicle and blew up.  I got called a bad sport for that.  This is one of the extreme sides of things.

Another time some guy tried to kill me in the worst looking SUV in the entire game.  I figured it wasn't his personal vehicle so I threw a grenade at him and killed him.  Got a bad sport from that too because it was his personal vehicle.  How am I supposed to know it was his vehicle?  It wasn't modded at all.  He was some noob who just started playing and was only a rank 4.

My suggestion to fix this: you should only get bad sport points if you destroy their personal vehicle after you kill them or when they're not in it.

• ROADSIDE_BUM likes this

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

So another circumstance which happens frequently: A person is trying to kill you and they take cover behind their personal vehicle. You have sticky bomb or grenades. Well, don't use them, otherwise you will be a "bad" sport. I mean seriously, this is f*cking crazy.

Bad sportsmanship should be relegated to quitting a match early.....

And furthermore, for the reply that called me a jerk and stating you wouldn't want to play with me: the reason I got the bounty was because I killed someone trying to kill me in the first place. Then, he put a bounty on me. Some of you are little girls. Killing is part of GTA and the circumstances surrounding my bounty wasn't even because I was the aggressor. Double furthermore: as stated, people are constantly getting bounties put on their heads by NPCs. I suppose, some of you little whimps would only be satisfied if the people with bounties would just stand in the middle of the road and allow you to collect it without fighting back.

Kids these days.....

vectress
  • vectress

Khrfutfuf

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

When the online was announced with all the features I thought: Wow, that's gonna be epic in so many ways.

But the truth it isn't like that at all. Everytime I die I lose like $2k. Sometimes when I steal some NPC's car they put a bounty on my head. In almost 2 weeks I haven't seen anyone doing jet or buzzard battles. I miss those epic battles on tbogt. The free roam mayhem fun is now gone.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

Easy solution go on your rampage in a closed crew session or an invite only session, this prevents you from getting an un-necessary bounty and you can blow sh*t up and no bad sport!

It's an option, but I wasn't on a rampage. I was simply driving to LSC (sorry to all you prudes when I called it Pay n Spray in my OP) and was attacked and I won. Then one of them  put a bounty on me, so I defended myself. No rampage at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users