dave norton dlc idea

8 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

ok guys here is an idea i thought would be cool it would give you all a mixture of what you have been wanting besides zombies and aliens leave that to cod and halo. you would play as dave norton starting in north yankton doing a few missions there including the prolouge. then it shows you how him and michael mad there deal and then it would come to san andreas were you see his side of the game and him and hains arguing maybe. now what would it bring to the table? lets see cop side missions were finaly after all this talk of wanting to be a cop you would be one with dave and you could pull people over with a full way of doing things give them tickets or arrest them. or whatever. next up is more interiors now i know you guys want more interiors so they can have a north yankton police station. with a fullly explorable north yankton wich means a safehouse a clothes store etc. and more places for you to go more minigames. and restaurants can be back with new interors. it would also give you more guns and vehicles and more music and a few stations in north yankton remeber its set in a small town they aint gonna have many stations. and you can go back to north yankton any time.ok so tell me what you think please dont hate very much this is my first dlc idea on the forums i know it probably wont happen but i thought it would be a good idea. and no it wont be la noire because remember dave norton and haines are a corrupt division.so tell me what you think or if you have a better way of improving it tell me.

FireBallz21
  • FireBallz21

The Ultimate Question: Doctor Who?

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

wat

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Honestly, he probably didn't lead an exciting enough life to make a whole DLC about him. Also, didn't Rockstar say they weren't making any big story DLC like they did for GTA IV? 

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Tldr but Dave Norton was boring.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Everytime Dave Norton talked, this was me -->  :yawn:

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

thats a shame i thought he was intersting it would give alot of backstory. but i guess yall would rather have some silly alien or zombie dlc i hope they dont do it.

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Him as a character is interesting, and the story you suggested would be interesting. The problem is Dave doesn't go out gunning people down, boosting cars or anything interesting. He mostly met with people, talked and drank coffee.

• baskerwil likes this

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Dave Norton seems to be a more behind the scenes character that I personally would love a dlc for.He was Michael's handler......

baskerwil
  • baskerwil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

Ah this is a fun coincidence! I had similar thoughts, not about the small details, but about a DLC, or added story about Norton.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users