1 reply to this topic
MrCaffiene82
  • MrCaffiene82

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

GTA 5 Online High Priority Case Mission Guide

i have tried the High priority case mission on GTA 5 many times and these are the only ways i have seen it done. Working in a team made this much much easier.There are a few steps you can do to finish this mission

Step 1 Get yourself a Helicopter or something that flies ( I have looked everywhere n the map and only able to find the one in the video ) now weather thats because i am above lvl 30 or not i dont know. everything in GTA is based around lvl hence the Titan at Lvl 32

Step 2 A quire a sniper rifle

Step 3 fly to the tall building next to the objective it has a heli pad on the roof.

Step 4 Start sniping the enemy's on the top of the roof

4a Another member of your team should be using a Jet to take the lower level enemy's out at the same time

4b If you have a 3rd climbing up the "yellow" Crane in the middle of the building is helpful but will often die if to many enemy's alive

Step 5 fly to the building with the case and collect it whilst killing the last few

Step 6 Once you have the case get off the roof as fast as you can helo or parachute and then get to the objective. You will be chased by enemy helicopter

Thats It Buildings helicopter locations and how to get the jet,s from Fort Zancudo Here http://goo.gl/LXCCuq

Thanks to BoltingSniper0 & fcbarcelona from my missions team for all the help if you want to join us add me on xbox

MrCaffiene82
  • MrCaffiene82

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

Anyone had any trouble finding the helicopter ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users