Quantcast

» «
Photo

How long until Simeon sends out another list of wanted cars?

5 replies to this topic
voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

It has been several in game days since the last list. I am trying to get a tailgator from one and it seems as if it is taking forever.

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

bump

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by sultangris, 13 October 2013 - 06:40 PM.

seems random, I used to get them as soon as i switch to a new server, but its also been a long while for me and he sends me the same list every time.  Ive delivered the same car about 3 times but its still on the list and the only one i can find, lol!  it must be bugged, usually with such list missions it stays active and you can do them all, as soon as i deliver one it goes away and doesnt come back till a session change, if at all.

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

seems random, I used to get them as soon as i switch to a new server, but its also been a long while for me and he sends me the same list every time.  Ive delivered the same car about 3 times but its still on the list and the only one i can find, lol!  it must be bugged, usually with such list missions it stays active and you can do them all, as soon as i deliver one it goes away and doesnt come back till a session change, if at all.

hasn't come back in several in game days and or session changes. I see messages pop up when other players are in a simeon requested vehicle but that is it. Doesn't show them in a green car symbol on my map any longer either.

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

bump

cosmicdance
  • cosmicdance

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

I have rung Simeon before to request a job so that may help in getting further work.
He is in the contacts list on the phone.

Andy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users