Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many strikes until I get punished (bad sport)?

10 replies to this topic
Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

God, I don't wanna destroy other players cars, but it happens sometimes when I hunt bounties. A week or so ago I got 1 warning, yesterday I got 1 warning, today 2 warnings, one of it said that I'll be punished if I continue. So I guess you have 5 strikes until you get punished, is this right? One more and I will be forced to play with the bad guys for 2 days on way less crowded servers?

Do the warnings reset to zero after some time? How long does it take? If not it's only a matter of time until you get punished.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Since launch I've destroyed well over a dozen personal vehicles and I have yet to receive the dunce cap (I haven't gone out of my way to do it, but some people are asking for it). I don't know where the line is, but I've yet to cross it (I do a lot of missions, lately races, which I believe gives you good sport, and I also never quit).

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

This is a strange set up Good sort/Bad sport

I'm not it is a simple as 5 strikes and you are out.

Assessing my own game play it seems that if you do blow up another players car or leave a co-op mission and you get warned about the bad sport thing, being a good sport for awhile will start to negate being a bad sport

Not explained well but in essence could there be a mechanism in the coding that is like a good/bad sport slider. Pointer starts in the middle and will slide either way a notch depending on your actions?

Just a thought........

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

This is a strange set up Good sort/Bad sport

I'm not it is a simple as 5 strikes and you are out.

Assessing my own game play it seems that if you do blow up another players car or leave a co-op mission and you get warned about the bad sport thing, being a good sport for awhile will start to negate being a bad sport

Not explained well but in essence could there be a mechanism in the coding that is like a good/bad sport slider. Pointer starts in the middle and will slide either way a notch depending on your actions?

Just a thought........

I personally think its got to do with in that session alone, I hardly blow up someone's car... And each time its been probably one in a session. Also I think it could be with the negation of the bad sport by earning a good sport.

Beyond882001
  • Beyond882001

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

I think I got put into a bad sports lobby after destroying 5 personal vehicles in one session. Drove by three people having a impromptu race, threw a sticky and BOOM lol

RaptorScorpion
  • RaptorScorpion

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

I generally destroy the car of anyone I kill, probably got like 10 warnings today and still no dunce cap/bad sport

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Wish there was a bar to see it

Aldous
  • Aldous

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:19 PM

I havent figured the BS system out yet.

I got into a huge server fight the other day. Got hold of a tank and took out a few. I got swarmed with players trying to kill me. I thought " oh well, BS here I come, taking them all out is worth it", so I fired away. I lost count of have many PVs I destroyed, and how many warnings I got (20-25?), but i didnt get the dunce cap?

I have done a lot of missions and had money in hand to pay for the damages.

Have anyone figured out what factors contribute to BS?

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

I been to bad spot three times. From what I know it's a strike system . How many strikes u get before bad sport , I'm not sure. The first time I got bad sport it was because I quit to many races back to back .

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

I got into a huge server fight the other day. Got hold of a tank and took out a few. I got swarmed with players trying to kill me. I thought " oh well, BS here I come, taking them all out is worth it", so I fired away. I lost count of have many PVs I destroyed, and how many warnings I got (20-25?), but i didnt get the dunce cap?

My friend was taking out peoples cars with the tank trying to get in thw BS lobby with me and he blew up at least 20/30 cars before he got BS.

Anybody saying they got put into BS and didnt deserve it is lying. Its almost f*cking impossible to get in it when ya trying

Still, a stupid system regardless. Good sports should be able to choose to play with bad sports if theyre friends or crew.

Aldous
  • Aldous

Player Lover

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by Aldous, 02 November 2013 - 06:55 AM.

My friend was taking out peoples cars with the tank trying to get in thw BS lobby with me and he blew up at least 20/30 cars before he got BS.
Anybody saying they got put into BS and didnt deserve it is lying. Its almost f*cking impossible to get in it when ya trying
Still, a stupid system regardless. Good sports should be able to choose to play with bad sports if theyre friends or crew.

If good sports players were able to join BS, it would take the only real punishment out of BS. But it does punish friends of BS players as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users