Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who were your favorite characters from GTA V

13 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite protagonist in GTA V (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite protagonist in GTA V?

1. Michael (12 votes [37.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. Franklin (6 votes [18.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

3. Trevor (14 votes [43.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

Who were some of your favorite characters from the story?

My top three NPC's were Jimmy, Lamar, an Weston..

namor
  • namor

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

None of them, really. I found all of them rather cliche and unlikeable and couldn't relate to any of them in the way that I could relate to and empathise with Niko from IV.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:14 PM

go trevor go

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

Do online characters count?

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I like all three of the protagonists, but Trevor is my favorite.

My favorite NPCs are Wade and Ron. If they weren't meth heads, I could see myself being friends (or at least accquaintences) with them in real life.

Lamar is kind of in the middle for me, he irritates me sometimes, but he also says a lot of amusing things. Michael's family is just terrible, and Steve and Devin are total asswipes.

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:52 PM

None of them, really. I found all of them rather cliche and unlikeable and couldn't relate to any of them in the way that I could relate to and empathise with Niko from IV.

How is Franklin cliche? In fact, the reason he is so hated is because a bunch of SA fanboys had wet dream that they'd get gang wars/ culture when they saw the Franklin trailer, but instead they got a non-stereotypical black GTA protaganist who hates gang life. Michael isn't too cliched, his story is interesting. Remember, R* created these characters to SATIRIZE real-life people's persnoas/behaviors. Same with the music choice. They picked the worst songs for some of the radio stations (like Non-stop Pop FM) to comment on how bad music sucks these days. I really wished R* threw in One DIrection/Justin Bieber songs just to drive home the point of how retarded those people's songs are. 

• Captain Arthur, Flexx and gear999 like this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:59 PM

How is Franklin cliche? In fact, the reason he is so hated is because a bunch of SA fanboys had wet dream that they'd get gang wars/ culture when they saw the Franklin trailer, but instead they got a non-stereotypical black GTA protaganist who hates gang life. Michael isn't too cliched, his story is interesting. Remember, R* created these characters to SATIRIZE real-life people's persnoas/behaviors. Same with the music choice. They picked the worst songs for some of the radio stations (like Non-stop Pop FM) to comment on how bad music sucks these days. I really wished R* threw in One DIrection/Justin Bieber songs just to drive home the point of how retarded those people's songs are. 
You are certainly one of the smarter members on this forum. Not bashing the game but instead explaining why it is bashed, which are very stupid reasons. +1 for you!
  • John Smith and Proletariat like this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:01 PM

My favorite character was pry Lester. Highly intelligent and looks down on everyone else. Basically Tyrion in GTA. 

BeLikeMike
  • BeLikeMike

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

Wade made me laugh all the time. 

Lester was awesome.

Unpopular opinion but I like Michael's family. "Don't die. Don't give him the satisfaction." :lol:  I love the banter between Mike & Jimmy during the bike race.

I hated Lamar's unappreciative attitude and that kiss ass Ron.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:03 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 10 January 2014 - 05:10 PM.

You are certainly one of the smarter members on this forum. Not bashing the game but instead explaining why it is bashed, which are very stupid reasons. +1 for you!

+1 for you too!  :^:

Anyway, don't we have enough of these polls?

On a separate note: I just noticed there's only 5 members viewing this forum atm. That's got to be a record low!

Edit: Derp...I just realised I'm in the 'gameplay' section  :facedesk:

benlg
  • benlg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 12:21 AM

I didn't like Trevor early in the story but he turned out to be my favorite GTA character. Michael and franklin's story were ok. Wade was hilarious and the other "sidekicks" - lamar, jimmy all had their moments.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

Chop.

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:46 AM

Lamar.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Lamar, and I'd have to say Packie too, although you only really interact with him during some of the heists, it's interesting to listen to what he has to say about the events that happened in GTA IV.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users