Photo

Do you seek revenge?

32 replies to this topic
sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

I don't feel sorry for doing this to people, I understand the threat people get when someone passes them, but if I'm paused and some random dude kills me for no reason, I will hunt them down until they quit or at least lose a significant amount of money.

For example, this one guy killed me while I was on my bike and stole it, I used the menu to kick him off my bike and sniped him. he then spawned a few dozen meters away from me and I killed him, again and again and again and again. Then he went to Trevor's airport, took a chopper and landed by the Ammunation, while he was inside I put a sticky bomb on his chopper and drove off, watched the fireworks once he got high enough, he then ragequit and I received hate mail saying I'm a douche. Of course he tried to kill me while doing this but I got him every time.

This is one of many examples of similar situations, I'm a nice guy in game but when people play like complete assholes I give them what they deserve.

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

What I do when an asshole kills me when I'm paused / passive mode / just driving:
1: Go to Fort Zancudo
2: Steal jet
3: Hunt his ass down
4: Kill him multiple times
5: Get "Bad sport" because he has "personal vehicle"
6: Get Dunce hat
7: Worth it

• growstreet5 likes this

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:38 PM Edited by Flexx, 16 September 2014 - 07:38 AM.

Well, I don't pause the game when playing online, but if ever someone gets the best of me, I usually pursue them. It often goes a lot further than just getting even.

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

This one guy killed me. Parked his own car on top of him and blew it up. Havent seen him since, lol
Luckily, was not his personal car

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

If im bored i will kill you just to make you chase me. I dont use my personal vehicles though as i hate the bad sport system and i wont even use it against me enemies ... And yes you will probably kick me because im better than you ...

BrightonGTA
  • BrightonGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

I've mastered the art of not being killed. Since my new character was created, I haven't been killed once in freemode.

Just 24/7 passive mode, fast car - and when a threatening troll comes across, I just hop out of the car.

Tefzors
  • Tefzors

Reclaimer

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

Oh yes, I do.

when someone kills me for no reason, I lose 2000.

I go and kill him two times, one to get him back for 2000, and 2nd for him to lose another 2000 

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

If I have a bounty then fair enough, but if someone comes up and shoots me for no reason especially when I'm unarmed then I'll seek revenge. Once I've killed them, if they keep attacking me then I'll keep killing them, but if they run away and/or ask me to stop then I'll stop.

WesleyEng.com
  • WesleyEng.com

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I send Mercenaries after annoying kids on the mic, then sit back on my nice apartment and watch them suffer on TV.

• JoshhT likes this

Doofey
  • Doofey

Old Skool, you know it!

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

I send Mercenaries after annoying kids on the mic, then sit back on my nice apartment and watch them suffer on TV.

Lol, I'd do the same. But I'm low level and broke as a joke. Gotta do my own dirty work for now, haha.

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

What does Mercanaries do?

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by sronsr, 13 October 2013 - 01:12 PM.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, if I send mercenaries after someone, can I watch them being chased on the TV in my apartment? That would be the funniest sh*t ever

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

Ya i go for revenge, but i only gotta killed him more than he killed me n im happy, i dont go overboard like you guys. lol but i do enjoy when they keep coming back for more, i try to get them in more creative ways, havent used the ignition bomb yet but its on the to do lost hopfully i get to snap some pics so i can share the fireworks

Borss
  • Borss

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

I don't need revenge because I'm not 12 years old. Not worth the cost of bullets.

WesleyEng.com
  • WesleyEng.com

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, if I send mercenaries after someone, can I watch them being chased on the TV in my apartment? That would be the funniest sh*t ever

You can turn on your TV to the NEWS CHANNEL and SPECTATE your VICTIM

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Always.

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

What I do when an asshole kills me when I'm paused / passive mode / just driving:
1: Go to Fort Zancudo
2: Steal jet
3: Hunt his ass down
4: Kill him multiple times
5: Get "Bad sport" because he has "personal vehicle"
6: Get Dunce hat
7: Worth it

ha

Daveymac92
  • Daveymac92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

This is so much more fun with the inclusion of a tank, because they know they are helpless.

Seedy
  • Seedy

pissin in yer kitchen sink.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

isnt this what GTA is all about though? sh*t I played APB for the past 3 years and this is exactly how I played APB most of the time.. Over there its called greifing but hey so what dude. You shouldnt piss people off!

Benjaminplays
  • Benjaminplays

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

I got revenge the other day but during a race, i like a good old clean race but this one guy hit me through the first turn and you could tell he meant it. I could certainly tell when he done the same thing after the race was voted to be replayed. Soo as he come in to finish first I was waiting to at the finish line to insure he didnt. I f*cked him up.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

Of course!!
Yesterday it turned into 4 people on each and all of us lost about 50k :/ One of the guys hide his car round the corner he was covered against so I throught a grenade and got f*cking bad sport !! -_-

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

I just get in a buzzard and spawn kill them over and over. Whenever they go passive mode I just chop them up with the rotors. They usually leave after that.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:23 PM Edited by Lagful, 13 October 2013 - 03:38 PM.

isnt this what GTA is all about though? sh*t I played APB for the past 3 years and this is exactly how I played APB most of the time.. Over there its called greifing but hey so what dude. You shouldnt piss people off!

APB is a terrible game. I doubt anyone here is going to know about it.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

If I'm shot at or killed by someone for no reason then I'll hunt them down and kill them once or twice, or at least shoot out their tires, but if I have a bounty I accept it as fair game.

furybeaver
  • furybeaver

sorry

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Guy was camping at a los santos customs he had his car blocking him in a corner and was using a assault rifle, He killed me when i was on my bike going to head into the garage so when i spawned again i found a patriot and rammed him with it, Killed him right away  :die:  

Pitch~Black
  • Pitch~Black

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:05 PM Edited by Pitch~Black, 13 October 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Revenge on someone for doing something to me in a video game? Nah. Unless they decide to just come after me for no reason repeatedly. Even then it's more self defence. I'm grown up and I realize it's merely a game. I also realize that there are always going to be the type of gamer that actually has convinced themselves that being better than someone else in a video game means something. It doesn't.

Having said that,  I can't think of a single time a player has killed me that it was on "even ground". I've played enough to know better than to not keep checking my mini-map for blips and avoiding them when possible. The game kind of creates its "blind spots", though. Like players being just out of radar range when you are in Ammunation. The worst is being in LSC. You spawn outside completely vulnerable and have no ability to defend if a player is just waiting there for you and opens up fire the moment you spawn. Point being, seeking revenge for these dishonorable kills would be pointless. They already have no honor and going after them for it really only proves they can irritate you. Nothing more.

Funkwalrus
  • Funkwalrus

We can't stop here, this is bat country!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

One guy attempted to kill me when I was at an ammunition, however the store clerk gave him a load of buckshot to the face. I walked outside with the sticky-bombs I just bought, snagged some onto his car, and walked away. To make sure it was his car I drove by him normally only to get my tire shot out. The explosion of his car was real' pretty.

dazzza10
  • dazzza10

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

I havent felt the need normal just let them kill me and carry on with playing the game . Also i stay in my car a lot if your good enough let them blow your car up they get a bad sport .

millyfoxx
  • millyfoxx

xoxo

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:26 PM Edited by millyfoxx, 13 October 2013 - 03:26 PM.

I don't seek revenge! I don't want to waste my time on an idiot even for a minute. When I am on free mode, I just tend to be on my own. I used to try to be friends with others, but there were too many times that I just got killed (even a few times by the same player within a few minutes) for no reason. Unless it's my friends who get attacked (in that case I will do something about it), I don't want to attack the others.

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by JayDM420, 13 October 2013 - 03:34 PM.

Nope, I do not seek revenge. Ever. I continue on with what I was doing. If they come back for more I leave the session.

Don't enjoy PVP or shooters in general. 0.14 KD FTW

Edit: Omg theres actually other people out there like me^^

:lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users