Photo

Rare cars online

376 replies to this topic
GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Definalty on the hunt for one of the VW campers in gta online, Haven't seen one yet!

The tornado hardtop is an uncommon car not rare seen loads around the tennis courts and golf course and also parked up

What's the twin cab pick up truck called seen one online earlier ( another players ) looks like the sandking but that's only got a single cab?

Sentinal both versions
Obey tailgater
Trevor's truck
Camper
Rancher XL
Rat loader
Few others can't mind the names

abc50010
  • abc50010

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Rare vehicles you can get:

- Karin Sultan (can modify it into the Sultan RS, as well as the other types of Sultans)

- Merryweather Jeep, get it by calling Merryweather mercenaries.

- Park Ranger and Sheriff SUV.

Supposedly the Rat Loader is rare, I've personally never seen the Dune Buggy online besides races.

How is the Merryweather jeep rare if all that triggers it being driven to you is a phone call?

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

Definalty on the hunt for one of the VW campers in gta online, Haven't seen one yet!

The tornado hardtop is an uncommon car not rare seen loads around the tennis courts and golf course and also parked up

What's the twin cab pick up truck called seen one online earlier ( another players ) looks like the sandking but that's only got a single cab?

Sentinal both versions
Obey tailgater
Trevor's truck
Camper
Rancher XL
Rat loader
Few others can't mind the names

Ive found all these and it just takes time and some of them are level based vehicles which is really stupid.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

the sultan pops up near a blue star out in the desert. the phoenix pops up around the docks.
I know where the rat loader is supposed to be but it never is...what level do you have to be to unlock the rat loader and is that how the classic tow truck works? heres hoping its online.

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

the sultan pops up near a blue star out in the desert. the phoenix pops up around the docks.
I know where the rat loader is supposed to be but it never is...what level do you have to be to unlock the rat loader and is that how the classic tow truck works? heres hoping its online.

I believe it's 47 for the rat loader and when I found it was not right next to the mission maker it was between the mission marker and trevor's house.

CarbonL20
  • CarbonL20

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:46 AM

Sentinal xs isn't rare its regularly drives around the rich area of Los Santos for me, the VW camper regularly drives round sandy shores like the sultan,

I had the sand king single cab but I had a bounty on me an got killed haven't seen that since but found it around sandy sores.

I haven't got the obey tailgater yet or Trevor's truck does anyone know how to get the mission for Trevor's truck dirt road? I'm level 80 but done no mission so do I have to do some to get them out the way so the dirt road mission will spawn?

Delboy958
  • Delboy958

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

Sentinal xs isn't rare its regularly drives around the rich area of Los Santos for me, the VW camper regularly drives round sandy shores like the sultan,
I had the sand king single cab but I had a bounty on me an got killed haven't seen that since but found it around sandy sores.
I haven't got the obey tailgater yet or Trevor's truck does anyone know how to get the mission for Trevor's truck dirt road? I'm level 80 but done no mission so do I have to do some to get them out the way so the dirt road mission will spawn?

You have to go to job list in the options menu for trevors truck and michaels car can be found when you get a list of cars from simeon and the obey tailgator is on the list, go to the golf course car park, if its not there at first, drive around for a bit and go back, should spawn eventually,

Delboy958
  • Delboy958

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

The two cars i'm struggling to find are the Dune Buggy and the Obey Tailgater (Michael's car).

Found a dune buggy doing a mission online, then after mission was driving back to my garage and found another 2 but you cant store them in garage or modify them, so have fun in them while you got em

Delboy958
  • Delboy958

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

I've hunted the Rat Loader for hours. I don't believe that it exists online.

Rat loader can be found im sandy shores, to the left of the ammu nation it looks like a p.o.s with planks of wood in the bed of it, only seen it once, and i got it, wont seem to spawn for any of my friends

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Someone has a clue if something would help spawning a Ocelot F620? Driving any vehicle in particular or visiting any area helps?

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

I have that theory also, Certain cars spawn depending on what you are in, I noticed the f620 spawns when I'm in my sentinel xs,

There's away to store the dune buggy using the same method to store the police vehicles

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

the sultan in GTA V becomes the sultan rs when you put on the rollcage upgrade

i have the sultan rs and the ratloader

i found the Sultan earlier today, upgraded it and added he roll cage but it still says Karin sultan, sport....no RS. Am i missing something  lol ?

Can't tell if trolling or stupid. Modifying the car does not change the name...

actually it does

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

0_0.jpg

Think this is pretty rare. First time ive seen one.

lonestranger
  • lonestranger

Texture Artist

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by lonestranger, 21 October 2013 - 08:06 PM.

Grangers are a pretty common spawn in the Rockford Hills/Vinewood area. Unless we're talking about a different model, I wouldn't say they're rare

87WPHkQ.jpg

I've been farming Ballers for cash by selling them to the LS Customs in that area. When I leave LSC, I walk a few blocks to find more to sell. The SUVs that spawn nearby are usually multiple copies of one of the following: more Ballers, Landstalker, Gresley, FQ2, Patriot, Dubsta, or Granger. Like most spawns, if you see a bunch of one model but not another, wait a while or enter a new session, and a new group might spawn instead.

The Sandking SWB. It's an extended cab and seats 2, whereas the Sandking XL is a crew cab (four-door) and seats four.

the sultan in GTA V becomes the sultan rs when you put on the rollcage upgrade

i have the sultan rs and the ratloader

i found the Sultan earlier today, upgraded it and added he roll cage but it still says Karin sultan, sport....no RS. Am i missing something  lol ?

Can't tell if trolling or stupid. Modifying the car does not change the name...

actually it does

The emblems and graphics indeed do change to "Sultan RS". The name on the UI (as when pressing d-pad down) remains "Sultan".

goodgameme
  • goodgameme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

I believe it's 47 for the rat loader and when I found it was not right next to the mission maker it was between the mission marker and trevor's house.

As far as I know there is no level that you need to be able to get the Rat Loader to spawn.  I'm not level 47 on either account.  It's just random and takes time.  I've found it 3 times on 2 separate Xbox live accounts.  The first one literally took me 8 hours over a 3 day span to get it to spawn.   The second time took only took an hour to two to get it to spawn and the 3rd time it was there as I was driving by in the neighborhood.  All 3 times it spawned in the desert by the blue job ring right next to the fence even though I was checking all 3 spawn locations.  Well worth the effort though as it's a cool automobile and the rareness only adds to the appeal. 

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

The bobcat is pretty uncommon doesn't spawn that much, only spawned twice in the desert,

The roofless manana is also uncommon found it down by the docks, mods for it are actually quite good, just ashame is a slow crap car to drive though

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

The bobcat is pretty uncommon doesn't spawn that much, only spawned twice in the desert,

The roofless manana is also uncommon found it down by the docks, mods for it are actually quite good, just ashame is a slow crap car to drive though

Another shot...

0_0.jpg

Just a shame theres not many mods available for it.

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

If anyone ever find's a tow truck please let me know.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:47 AM

Yeah I was disappointed at the lack of mods for the bobcat also,

I don't think the tow truck is avaliable online, Haven't seen anyone mentioning finding one or any evidence of one being owned?

Btw the cargobob glitches if you try and pick up any police vehicle empty or not, it still try's to break free from the hook regardless,

Haven't tried the merry weather vehicles with it yet?

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

OP, add the ones people write down.

rare vehicles are the 

Bagger motorcycle.
Ocelot F620
Asea

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

OP, add the ones people write down.
rare vehicles are the 
Bagger motorcycle.
Ocelot F620
Asea

Ocelot F620 not that rare I think. I lost mine and had another 1 really soon, while a friend found 1 very fast too.

IX bo0st3d4G XI
  • IX bo0st3d4G XI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

I cant seem to find the voodoo!

Snapzol
  • Snapzol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

Ratloader = upper left town on the map. just drive around in the street where the ammunation is and you should find one.

Sentinel XS = Found it driving in the hills when going to sandy shores. Was my first car actually so cant be more specific.

Sultan  = Seen those a lot around the Grand Senora Desert area

Tailgater = Seen one at the parking lot of the Dog running track

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

Ocelot f620 usually see it parked up between LSC Towards Vespucci area.

The sentinels are hit and miss when spawning not many of them out near the windfarm on the highway is where they spawn.

Ratloader
Bobcat
F620
Sentinel
Tailgater
Voodoo ( clean )

I regard as rare/uncommon ATM

You can get rusted voodoo's out in the desert ( no mods for it though )

Unsure if the clean voodoo had mods or not

They really need to add the dukes and the Buick gnx style car to GTA V

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

For anyone looking for the Ratloader, i found mine by getting a Sanchez and driving around Trevors in and out all over town and eventually it spawned and i was only level 12.

Universal-Shot
  • Universal-Shot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

Bobcat isnt rare, drive through Sandy Shores on the LSC road in solo mode 20 times and youll get them to spawn alot.

Sadler is rarer, theres fewer spawns and many variations. 

I saw about 15 Baggers yesterday because Simeon wanted one.

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

here is my collection of rare vehicles...

Rat Loader

Tailgater

Sentinel XS

Sheriff SUV

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Bobcat isnt rare, drive through Sandy Shores on the LSC road in solo mode 20 times and youll get them to spawn alot.

Sadler is rarer, theres fewer spawns and many variations. 

I saw about 15 Baggers yesterday because Simeon wanted one.

Cant say ive seen a Sadler... Any pics of one?

Finally found a Voodoo (rusty) didn't know there is a clean version.

0_0.jpg

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:17 AM

Anyone know where I can find a Tailgater? I haven't seen one yet, and this girl really want to get herself an Audi very soon!!!

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

Anyone know where I can find a Tailgater? I haven't seen one yet, and this girl really want to get herself an Audi very soon!!!

Golf Course parking Lot

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users