» «
Photo

Rare cars online

376 replies to this topic
dwallen
  • dwallen

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:48 PM Edited by dwallen, 16 October 2013 - 03:52 PM.

I've hunted the Rat Loader for hours. I don't believe that it exists online.

I just started a topic on this earlier today. I will put a link in it for you, It helped me out tremendously. 

http://gtaforums.com...694-rat-loader/

adkenna
  • adkenna

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

I have a Sultan RS if that is rare.

Iam JOK3R
  • Iam JOK3R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I cant believe The Declasse Rancher XL isnt posted here yet. The first few days I was on GTA online I found it but someone blew me up with a sticky bomb and destroyed it. This was before I was even aware about the insurance. If anybody can tell me where the Rancher XL spawns in GTA Online. I will give you kudos. 

You asked for it, so here it is. 

My Rancher

2znmo9e.jpg

I found it just driving around, east side LS.

Now in my rare car garage :p

I love this car

but still search it

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

Found a felon GT not sure how common those are

IX bo0st3d4G XI
  • IX bo0st3d4G XI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

i know the exact ratloader spawn...

adderrson
  • adderrson

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

tA193Yp.jpgTrevors

How on earth did you manage that?!?

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

So can anyone confirm if Franklin's bufallo model is in the game (online-wise) ?

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by hvcciookay, 17 October 2013 - 01:15 PM.

I thought the rancher was rare too, but i started to see tons of them by lester's warehouse. Now the intruder on the other hand. Only seen one so far and its in my garage :)

Since trevor's truck has a indefinate spawn, i would'nt consider it rare anymore. Kinda like saying the hieroglyphic mew card 15 years ago was rare when everyone got one with the pokemon movie.

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

The rusted Karin Rebel truck can be modded more than the clean version. I cannot find the rusted version. I have stopped looking for rare cars because that is the only time I stumble across them. Somehow the game knows when we are looking for cars. The cloud knows!!! LOL

The sultan would be amazing if it was considered a sedan. As a sports car, it sucks.

Rusted version, have a look around the prison carpark. Loads when I was just exploring and took it for a spun. Huge amount of mods for it. !

Peiva's Laahdin
  • Peiva's Laahdin

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

The rusted Karin Rebel truck can be modded more than the clean version. I cannot find the rusted version. I have stopped looking for rare cars because that is the only time I stumble across them. Somehow the game knows when we are looking for cars. The cloud knows!!! LOL

The sultan would be amazing if it was considered a sedan. As a sports car, it sucks.

Rusted version, have a look around the prison carpark. Loads when I was just exploring and took it for a spun. Huge amount of mods for it. !

I recommend the rusted version, there's more parts available for it.

MrReklezz
  • MrReklezz

!Loving GTA!

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

I can confirm that Michael's Obey Tailgater and the one found online are IDENTICAL. The custom parts are also the same. Although I think the one online is a bit slower as far as Acceleration. 

To this, I also strongly believe Trevor's Bodhi is also the same one found online. 

I only wish to find Franklin's Buffalo online. 

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

If you ever find a tow truck please let me know I've been looking for one for forever on online.

garinhash
  • garinhash

Ghostbuster Veteran

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by garinhash, 17 October 2013 - 08:01 PM.

i for one cant seem to find a Tornado with the hardtop and the Phoenix anywhere..

i cannot find the hardtop either!! :/
only the clean convertable version, and the blane county rusty POS version.

i dont think it exists online, even with GTA:O videos on youtube i only have seen convertables
i gave up and an just using/customizing the convertable now

the pheonix i found near the docks where you turn in cars for simeon.
THIS video was alot of help:
ironically when i first checked the area all i could find are convertable tornadoes and rusty tornadoes .... what a tease...

i kept checking back until i found one eventually, i found one within one night of playing a few hours checking the area between races and missions

Shazer
  • Shazer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by Shazer, 18 October 2013 - 07:59 AM.

I'm having trouble finding the Sentinel Hardtop Convertible (The car that Michael's wife has)

I found the convertible Sentinal while driving along the freeway on the East side (at dawn in case it matters) of the map while driving the XS, Saw two spawn and grabbed one and I now have it. Spent two whole days looking for it and found it when i wasnt looking -.- I'm pretty sure its a rare car as thats the only time I have ever seen them even after driving around in mine now. At least for me

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

I'm wondering if some of these cars only spawn a specific times and or what you are already driving?

I have never seen the hard top version of the tornado online always the soft top version,

I am however on the hunt for a clean voodoo only seen one rusted voodoo spawn so far and is currently in my garage.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Just found the hardtop Tornado in the multi storey car park beside the tennis courts in Los santos across from the golf course

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by GSi, 18 October 2013 - 06:11 PM.

Sentinel XS Hardtop Windfarm area ( Non Convertible )

It was the only one to spawn in the area

Quite a Rare car

JayyGuapo
  • JayyGuapo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Has anyone found the Chevy impala equivalent online ? Drop top lowrider

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Only rusted. Play dirt road mission cruise around the sp spawns for the clean voodoo

Crimzon Nutcase
  • Crimzon Nutcase

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

Don't know if it's that rare, but it took me about 5 days to find a Benfactor Schafter, the 4 door version. But anyways it spawns in a parking lot right next to the race, "Through the Grapevine". Imo it's the best four door car you don't have to buy.

And I don't think Micheal, Franklin, or Trevor's personal cars spawn in the online world. Kinda sucks I woulda loved me that Audi.

I know michael's car spawns online, my buddy and I found one and we were skyping rock paper scissors (dont ask why) to see who would get it...then someone tossed a stickybomb on it and blew the car up and both of us. was kinda funny but made me sad at the same time ( i won btw lol.)

I want franklins buffalo so bad (well that's wut she said -_-) it seems like his version is the newer version of the charger while the generic buffalos are from like 3 years ago. (i think)

Trevors vehicle? not sure...saw a post somewhere saying that someone had found it...not sure if true.

It's not michaels car, it's an obey tailgater.

All three common variants, the canis bodhi, tailgater and buffalo are in but in there non- character versions.

The thing about the characters cars are they are the best car in single player overall and therefore if in the online you would have no reason to get any other car,

This also means the customs for them are not in online, the basic buffalo, canis and obey are all your going to get.

I beg to differ. My SP Tailgater and online Tailgater have the exact same mods. They also have the same mods available in both modes. There are also no bonuses to the SP character's cars, and they aren't always the 'best in the game' either, especially in SP.

remywhitl
  • remywhitl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

I think ppl are listing a lot of cars here that are not rare. To me, a rare car you do not find driving randomly on the road. Theyre either triggered by an event i.e. calling merryweather or gaining 4 stars, the other scenario for rare car is that it spawns in a specific place in the map VERY SELDOM! i.e the sultan and ratloader. To me - these are the 4 rarest CARS online  

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

i just found a non rusty rebel. i stole it and got a $7k bounty, so now i'm waiting out the bounty by waiting to sell a baller i stole in a solo room after i  swapped an oracle for the rebel in the garage, so i'm making an extra $1k on my next LSC sale and i'm getting $7k for the bounty since i'm by myself lol.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:08 AM

Got rid of some cars I had in the garage that I see all the time and replaced them with some hard to find cars instead,

Still looking for the Sentinal XS convertible has any one seen one?

RefmonCorleone
  • RefmonCorleone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

Got rid of some cars I had in the garage that I see all the time and replaced them with some hard to find cars instead,

Still looking for the Sentinal XS convertible has any one seen one?

0_0.jpg

you mean this? (sorry im a noob i have a sh*tty garage) i found it in blaine freeway with a red rooftop.... can anyone tell me how to get the canis bodhi?.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

I have yet to see the lawnmower.

• JohnMcClainNYPD likes this

RefmonCorleone
  • RefmonCorleone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

i've seen bobcat xl and rancher xl is that rare????

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

i've seen bobcat xl and rancher xl is that rare????

You can find them driving in the industrial are down south or the western highway, this seems to be where I see them most.

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

I wish I could find these online. :(

0_0.jpg

hallkjell
  • hallkjell

High roller

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

For those of you (like me) who love the audi (Obey Tailgater, Michael's car in singleplayer), it can spawn behind the tenniscourt on Vespucci when you get the txt from Simeon about cars he wants. That's where I found it. Unfortunately I'm not high enough rank to get those supersexy bumpers, but I'll get them soon!

0_0.jpg

Also, this is quite rare, and lovely.

0_0.jpg

matevlasno
  • matevlasno

Za Dom Spremni

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

For those of you (like me) who love the audi (Obey Tailgater, Michael's car in singleplayer), it can spawn behind the tenniscourt on Vespucci when you get the txt from Simeon about cars he wants. That's where I found it. Unfortunately I'm not high enough rank to get those supersexy bumpers, but I'll get them soon!

0_0.jpg

Also, this is quite rare, and lovely.

0_0.jpg

Nice collection you got there.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users