Photo

Rare cars online

376 replies to this topic
ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:36 AM

if already discussed, my bad i missed it. the forum has a new look and in the middle of the gta forum banner is some 4 door car i havent seen in the game. i am not a fan of the 4 door cars in this game so maybe its been there all along. is that a new car?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:41 AM

if already discussed, my bad i missed it. the forum has a new look and in the middle of the gta forum banner is some 4 door car i havent seen in the game. i am not a fan of the 4 door cars in this game so maybe its been there all along. is that a new car?

I'm sorry, which car in the banner?

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 04 February 2014 - 04:53 AM.

right next to the grove street ballers (the guys in green) there is an weird little 4 door car. almost in the middle of the screen. it could just be the small picture or the weird angle the car is parked but i dont remember seeing those in the game.

the other cars in the banner are the cop cars and the turbo sabre. i have no clue what that little purple? car is.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

right next to the grove street ballers (the guys in green) there is an weird little 4 door car. almost in the middle of the screen. it could just be the small picture or the weird angle the car is parked but i dont remember seeing those in the game.

the other cars in the banner are the cop cars and the turbo sabre. i have no clue what that little purple? car is.

I think that's in the 3D universe, not the HD universe. In San Andreas, it's a common 4-door vehicle. I forgot the name.

Nuk3
  • Nuk3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:07 AM Edited by Nuk3, 04 February 2014 - 11:08 AM.

im sorry my OCD is going crazy here.... I think you mean cgf grove street families or families as ballas wear purple

Nuk3
  • Nuk3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

Well anyway my rare current collection of cars is as follows : banshee cheatah added entity Xf paradise chromed out Bifta bagger bodhi franklins buffalo and michaels tailgater i had an intruder but i traded it for the tailgater as it looked better with my high-end vehicles

Tatsuya
  • Tatsuya

We can't stop here. This is bat country.

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:55 PM

Has anyone got any tips for finding a Declasse Premier?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:01 PM

Try hitting the LS airport, brobocop. Sometimes, it's got the hella dope Premier at the back of the hangar where the Titan spawns.

There's also the Observatory to some extent, bromie. The Premier is rare as hell, yo. Mike T doesn't walk around forgetting his cars too often.

If you're going desperado here you could always ask the awesome dudes from the cool Duping thread, or do it yourself with Save Editor.
  • Tatsuya likes this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

Well anyway my rare current collection of cars is as follows : banshee cheatah added entity Xf paradise chromed out Bifta bagger bodhi franklins buffalo and michaels tailgater i had an intruder but i traded it for the tailgater as it looked better with my high-end vehicles

Must be the wrong thread.

^^ Premiers normally spawn easier for me in Mirror Park and around the oilfields. Espcially the parking lot to the 2 story mini-mall there. Pretty much find all my rare cars there.

Tatsuya
  • Tatsuya

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

Try hitting the LS airport, brobocop. Sometimes, it's got the hella dope Premier at the back of the hangar where the Titan spawns.

There's also the Observatory to some extent, bromie. The Premier is rare as hell, yo. Mike T doesn't walk around forgetting his cars too often.

If you're going desperado here you could always ask the awesome dudes from the cool Duping thread, or do it yourself with Save Editor.

Cool. Owe ya one amigo.

ThxMAD
  • ThxMAD

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

I can't for the life of me find the modern version of the Cavalcade even though I'm driving around the classic version... Is there a good spawn location for it?

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

I noticed that the Premier Declasse are driven by NPC in the streets at the Airport most of the time. To think it was considered rare like Karin Intruder. However like the Sultan and Intruder, they happened to spawn only in areas where they appear often and only rare in other areas such as the Parking Lot.

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

The OBEY ROCOTO is rare for me...I've seen it in  game once and that was during a mission...up around the area where Martin lives.

I want one, just to see what it does fully modded.

• Flukey likes this

Tatsuya
  • Tatsuya

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:18 AM

Does anyone know where I can find an Asea?

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

The OBEY ROCOTO is rare for me...I've seen it in  game once and that was during a mission...up around the area where Martin lives.

It has a definite spawn point at SanAndreasSuperAutos.com.

Does anyone know where I can find an Asea?

It doesn't spawn. Either you do the tutorial to get it, or you, uh. "Get" get it.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by GSi, 09 February 2014 - 12:21 PM.

I have never seen the Obey Rocoto before
Defiantly one that is hard to find

I haven't played gta online since they removed the ratloader from
Garages and took mods away from merry weather Mesa jeeps

I will look for a Rocoto spawn point

If you want an aesa you need to make a new character slot, pick the aesa as your first car to race in, invite a friend get them to hold onto your aesa while you rejoin that online game with your main profile and store an aesa that way

Tatsuya
  • Tatsuya

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

Ah, right. "Get" it. Well, good thing I know a glitch.

StingrayX2000
  • StingrayX2000

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:21 PM

So I was wondering if there was a list of all the rare cars not on the dealership website?

MichiganMuscle77
  • MichiganMuscle77

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:09 PM

The green one is the Perennial that was in GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas - it was upgraded for IV and looked completely different.

The purple once is a classic from Vice City, don't remember the name.

Spexo
  • Spexo

Tread lightly...

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:52 PM

I previously owned one. Modded out to the top tiers I could get. The braking is absolutely horrendous. Some of the worst brakes I have ever seen. Speed is good, acceleration is okay, and the handling was kind of dodgy. It kind of had the handling of a muscle car, which is no good for an SUV. It's only an okay choice, if you ask me.

As far as rare cars online go, I would say that the Phoenix, Intruder, Surfer, Futo, Voodoo, Rocoto, and Tailgater are some of the hardest vehicles to obtain from the streets.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:52 PM

rare cars tend to appear more often while on missions. all you have to do is sit in the car when the mission ends and you will be in it when you return to free roam. then just put insurance on it before some one blows you up.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

I previously owned one. Modded out to the top tiers I could get. The braking is absolutely horrendous. Some of the worst brakes I have ever seen. Speed is good, acceleration is okay, and the handling was kind of dodgy. It kind of had the handling of a muscle car, which is no good for an SUV. It's only an okay choice, if you ask me.

As far as rare cars online go, I would say that the Phoenix, Intruder, Surfer, Futo, Voodoo, Rocoto, and Tailgater are some of the hardest vehicles to obtain from the streets.

It has so much front brake lockup, it slides to a stop.

Trevor De Santa
  • Trevor De Santa

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:12 PM

What's so special about Rat Loader? I mean it looks ugly and pretty much a small normal truck.

If I do find it, I will just move on past it because it looks rubbish and nothing special in my eyes.

* This

bbanko
  • bbanko

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:45 PM

Why do people keep saying that the Gresley, Granger and Landstalker are rare? I see them literally every time i get on the game. And in fact i get tired of seeing them.

I would love to get the obey tailgater though. Benefactor Surano spawns at the tennis court lot by the beach.

Belch
  • Belch

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:46 PM

Don't know if this is rare, but it took me a few days to find.

vapidbull.jpg

Still on the lookout for a phoenix without a rear spoiler. That and a peyote with the spare tire on the boot.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:49 PM

Don't know if this is rare, but it took me a few days to find.

vapidbull.jpg

Still on the lookout for a phoenix without a rear spoiler. That and a peyote with the spare tire on the boot.

You can't get the Phoenix without the duck-tail unless you use a save editor.

Vladimir123
  • Vladimir123

Bird is the word

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

I have franklins buffalo, train ratloader, phoenix, modded sport dune buggy, príncipe nemesis, hardtop albany manana, bravado gresley, and more

And im searching for Romero hearse and otee modded or rare cars
Only XBOX: psantoyo
Albany mañana to me si one of the ratear cars, pretty headache

I have franklins buffalo, train ratloader, phoenix, modded sport dune buggy, príncipe nemesis, hardtop albany manana, bravado gresley, and more
And im searching for Romero hearse and otee modded or rare cars
Only XBOX: psantoyoAlbany mañana to me si one of the ratear cars, pretty headache

Also got the sport van YOUGA that to me si one of the rarest rarest and good mods for it

sirslinksalot88
  • sirslinksalot88

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:47 PM

I wasnt able to get the all black police suv in my garage. Where do you find that one?

Its the white-black one, just repainted in los santos customs.

No.

The FIB one can't be customized. The one you can get is the one that spawns in Blaine County, outside of Los Santos when you have 4 stars on you.

When you have 4 stars on you in Los Santos, it's just the FIB one that comes after you, which cannot be customized.

does this still work as of patch 1.13?

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

I wasnt able to get the all black police suv in my garage. Where do you find that one?

Its the white-black one, just repainted in los santos customs.

No.

The FIB one can't be customized. The one you can get is the one that spawns in Blaine County, outside of Los Santos when you have 4 stars on you.

When you have 4 stars on you in Los Santos, it's just the FIB one that comes after you, which cannot be customized.

does this still work as of patch 1.13?

Posted back in October, so no. The storable police car days are over I'm afraid!

Cheers!

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

Can run Zork at 60FPS!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:27 PM

I found a Phoenix without looking hard.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users