Photo

Rare cars online

376 replies to this topic
blwnv8
  • blwnv8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

I just want a hearse. lol Been hunting for it at churches and a funeral home for the past few days.

You have to have someone with one to make the game spawn one. I have one on ps3 if that helps.

I also have the sultan rs, sentinel rs and the tailgater

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

Why has the rat loader been banned, I don't get it

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

Ratloader and clean Rebels are out there.. i found the Ratloader at its usual place yesterday. :)

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Zonnex, 31 December 2013 - 05:05 PM.

Ratloader is not really banned along with Clean Rebel. The real, real reason why they took it away, meaning storing it in your garage, remains unknown.

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

Bit crap that you cannot store it anymore or insure it, Rockstar need to explain why the two most popular sought after cars have been removed and non-storable any more.

It's the most blizzare thing they have changed to the game and certainly annoyed a lot of people.

Hulz
  • Hulz

Tha Original Gamers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:23 PM

I had the Bravado RatLoader fully upgraded and the Phoenix, Franklins Buffalo and Mercenary Car. I am a rare car collector and I was extremely annoyed that the RatLoader was taken off online, I spent around $300,000 in upgrading it, and this is before the modded lobby fiasco.  

myztical78
  • myztical78

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by myztical78, 31 December 2013 - 05:35 PM.

nevermind.. :p

soccer4life
  • soccer4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

I've hunted the Rat Loader for hours. I don't believe that it exists online.

its online but it rockstar made it so you cant store it in your garage.

IInsanityGaming
  • IInsanityGaming

The One and Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

BF Surfer - Various Beaches in Paleto Bay

(clean) Karin Rebel 4x4 - Found with the BF Surfer

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

Never understood why they took certain cars from garages. Was it breaking the game?

IGotWoods911
  • IGotWoods911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

I've got two Sultans RS's, The Gresley SUV, and the Sentinel XS. (Those are my "rare" ones). I really want the Sentinel convertible though. If anyone wants to help me duplicate it, my username here is also my Xbox gamertag

punishthem420
  • punishthem420

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

Never understood why they took certain cars from garages. Was it breaking the game?

not at all .. no one knows why they did it .. not like they were overpowered vehicles or anything. 

duracellmonkey
  • duracellmonkey

Public Enemy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

Rare cars I have:

Sultan ( if its considered rare anymore because I see it all the time)

Phoenix ( also considerable if its rare)

Tornado Hardtop which I accidentally found when looking for sentinel at Kortz center(or whatever its called) parking lot.

I just started to look for rare cars and still looking for Obey Tailgater and convertible Sentinel ( any tips for finding them ?)

Has anyone found the El Camino looking car Picador if im not mistaken?

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Picador's at the LSC by the airport.

Tailgater is parked at the golf course when its on Simeon's text message.

Convertible Sentinel is up by the observatory.

kali16
  • kali16

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:01 PM Edited by kali16, 12 January 2014 - 02:02 PM.

Rare cars I have:
Sultan ( if its considered rare anymore because I see it all the time)
Phoenix ( also considerable if its rare)
Tornado Hardtop which I accidentally found when looking for sentinel at Kortz center(or whatever its called) parking lot.
I just started to look for rare cars and still looking for Obey Tailgater and convertible Sentinel ( any tips for finding them ?)
Has anyone found the El Camino looking car Picador if im not mistaken?

Picador: sandy shore or el burrito heights

Tailgaiter: golf club or tennis court, I always find it at first try when simeon ask me for it.

Sentinel: i'm not sure about of this one. Find it driving a jackall in the city.

duracellmonkey
  • duracellmonkey

Public Enemy

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Was looking for the convertible sentinel for hours, I only found a XS and buch of softtop Zion's. I guess I'll need more luck finding it :turn:

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

Was looking for the convertible sentinel for hours, I only found a XS and buch of softtop Zion's. I guess I'll need more luck finding it :turn:

Check around Weasel Plaza (Fox Plaza) in a solo session while driving a Jackal or Felon.

HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

I spent a while looking for a Sandking XL, then suddenly one passed and I stole it. but as I did some asshat killed me. So you know, I followed him, put a bounty on him and such... I eventually got the beat up truck. It's all lovely and modded now :) 

But in the way of rare cars, that's all I have. Bought some stuff like an Adder, the Koenensigg replica, and the mental Merc racecar type car. 

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

The Ratloader and the Clean Rebel were banned from garages because they were singleplayer only vehicles which only appeared there in a few missions. Bullsh*t, rebel spawns on various beaches and the ratloader in sandy shores since the game was released.

I think the real reason for that was because there were people running them modded - ratloader with no bed and the rebel with no chrome roll bar.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

I don't know if anyone said this allready but if you want these cars i would suggest going into solo or invite session to find them, unless you want to hunt for the vehicles.

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

For people wanting the Youga (racing van) i know of a 100% success spawn,

all you have to do is drive a coquette along ratton canyon and it will spawn next the the little bridge that crosses the river with 2 ped's fishing, works every time

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

want my ratloader back too

rip

0_0.jpg

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:45 PM

My only real 'rare' car I guess (have Trevor's truck, got rid of the Mesa and have a hard top Peyote, seems less common than the convertible and soft-top);

Hearse-pimped.jpg

xaml
  • xaml

They've got Alex!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:35 AM Edited by xaml, 21 January 2014 - 04:35 AM.

Don't know if it's that rare, but it took me about 5 days to find a Benfactor Schafter, the 4 door version. But anyways it spawns in a parking lot right next to the race, "Through the Grapevine". Imo it's the best four door car you don't have to buy.

And I don't think Micheal, Franklin, or Trevor's personal cars spawn in the online world. Kinda sucks I woulda loved me that Audi.

I know michael's car spawns online, my buddy and I found one and we were skyping rock paper scissors (dont ask why) to see who would get it...then someone tossed a stickybomb on it and blew the car up and both of us. was kinda funny but made me sad at the same time ( i won btw lol.)
I found the Tailgater once parked in front of the golf club's main entrance, I believe that I quit a game of golf and I of course had to keep this keeper. Insure it, some will express their jealousy with explosives.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:57 AM Edited by CHIEFSTA, 21 January 2014 - 06:05 AM.

I find the Tailgater so easy to get now, I got one to spawn by driving a jackal I stole off the street. (golf course)

I don't think any car is rare... I've owned every car with the modded money & kept a few.
Of course the Asea, Hearse, Sentinel(Cabrio)

I still see Intruders, mananas, yougas, premiers, Phoenixs, Tornados, Rancher XLs, Peyotes, you name it! Seriously I'm kinda bored with GTAV cars now.

Wish more DLC cars would be available.
Hopefully the original "Blista Compact" from IV.

sensational badger
  • sensational badger

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

I've hunted for days everywhere for this aswell. I've only seen it twice at the beggining of online. One player had one and one drove passed me during a mission so couldnt get it then. Really want to find any ideas? i'm also beggining to think it doesnt exist anymore.

Ratloader and clean Rebels are out there.. i found the Ratloader at its usual place yesterday. :)

Usual place?

Mustard Tigers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:39 AM Edited by 1158, 03 February 2014 - 08:45 AM.

I've hunted for days everywhere for this aswell. I've only seen it twice at the beggining of online. One player had one and one drove passed me during a mission so couldnt get it then. Really want to find any ideas? i'm also beggining to think it doesnt exist anymore.

Usual place?

Sandy Shores, near Trevors.  There is a lot with a trailer next to it and a mission marker.  You will either find a Ratloader, nothing, or a 4 wheeler.  I saw one there last time I was online.

I believe this is the approximate location

SandyShores-GTAV-overview_zps82fb68ab.jp

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

I found the Duneloader today. I've got the Merriweather Off-road also.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:04 AM

Dunloader and other off-road vehicles spawn all over route 68.

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

Usual place?

Sandy Shores, near Trevors.  There is a lot with a trailer next to it and a mission marker.  You will either find a Ratloader, nothing, or a 4 wheeler.  I saw one there last time I was online.

I believe this is the approximate location

SandyShores-GTAV-overview_zps82fb68ab.jp

Thats the place.  If something else is there just drive a few blocks away and come back to see if it appears.  Won't take long at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users