The myths in GTA V: Collection

7 replies to this topic
Lovoskea
  • Lovoskea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Hello everyone

I'm new to the forums so I'd first like to say hi to everyone here!

I have recently (2 days ago) gotten to 100% completion of the game for just 1 reason: the myths. Ever since I played San Andreas, I've been obsessed with the myths in GTA. One problem I've had with the myths so far is that the information concerning them is scattered all over the internet. There's not a trustworthy site, blog or whatever that lists everything there's known as of yet. Note that I'm talking about myths, and NOT little easter eggs! So what do we know already?

- The Mount Chiliad Myth: The most famous secret there is in the game, and arguably, in all of gaming history. The drawing on the wall on top of Mount Chiliad has been confusing players ever since the game came out. Serveral different UFO's have been found who seem to have a connecting with Mount Chiliad. Have there been any major breakthroughs or are we still clueless? I really want to investigate this myth but I don't know where to start!

- The ghost: Between 23:00 and 0:00, a ghost can be found on Mount Gordo. When you come to close it wil disappear and the name "Jack" will be written on the ground in blood. Does this actually have a meaning or is this just a little easter egg? I have discovered that even if the ghost has disappeared because I came too close, I could still see it if I looked through my sniper scope.

- Underwater secrets: Alright, for the first time in GTA history, we can now fully explore an underwater area. Several little secets have been found already, such as a hatch that makes a tap code, a sunken UFO and the skeleton of a very large animal. I have also seen a picture of an (Alien?) egg under water but I don't know if that's true. I wonder if there is anything BIG to find under water, is something out there in the water?

Please help me to complete this list and add new facts (with proof)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some questions I have been asking myself:

1) Are there aliens in the game that are alive? Many people say "OMFG there are aliens in the game!" Well that doesn't count for me, the only aliens that have been found are either the ones you see when you hallucinate, or the one you can find in the ice. But I haven't encountered a wild alien yet, is there something like that in the game.

2) As stated before, I'm wondering if anything big can be found underwater. The underwater area is really big and dark. I don't know, but something tells me there's a giant secret.

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

The name "Jock" is on the mountain when you see the ghost. There's a news article that says the ghost is Jolene Cranley, Jock Cranley's dead wife. Jock pushed her off a cliff.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

Unfortunately the only things that can be found are the things found already.

Though in the files there are more animals which are not found in the wilderness! Such as a horse but there is no bear to be found in the files.

There is nothing big underwater.. Just the spaceship.

No aliens can be found alive just Actors and the Hallucination and the Frozen Alien

Lovoskea
  • Lovoskea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:59 AM Edited by Lovoskea, 13 October 2013 - 10:59 AM.

Though in the files there are more animals which are not found in the wilderness! Such as a horse but there is no bear to be found in the files.

No aliens can be found alive just Actors and the Hallucination and the Frozen Alien

What about the UFO's? Are they there for the show?

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

I draw your attention to - 

http://gtaforums.com...ew-and-updated/

• Lovoskea likes this

Lovoskea
  • Lovoskea

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

I draw your attention to - 

http://gtaforums.com...ew-and-updated/

Oh great, thank you!

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Did you read my post?

I said the things that can be found are the things that people have found already.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

I will later on explore all of these myths to see them myself. GTA has some amazing myths. Thanks for that, R*!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users