Photo

What is the best personal car?

12 replies to this topic
Slowedtooth9
  • Slowedtooth9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

I want to start a discussion on what is the best personal car. I think it is a toss-up between initial acceleration, handling and the number of seats.
I often team up with two or three of my friends. Therefore, I have to have a four door car.
I currently use Ubermacht Oracle 2 as my personal car. It has good acceleration to avoid the shower of bullets in getaways as you all bundle into the car. It has four doors, and reasonable handling. It has a bit of a crappy top speed, but I can slip away from four star cops. It also takes quite a few bumps before the wheels start to hang off!
Hopefully this thread may uncover useful mods in the spray shop that may only be available to some cars, or other interesting stuff.
Everyone would like an Adder, but is it the most versatile?
What's your personal car and why?

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

how long is a piece of string?

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

0_0.jpg

I like the General Lee 2.0 because he does sick jumps and doesn't afraid of anything.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

the Sultan R.S. handles wonderfully, fast take off and top end speeds, drifts like a dream, stops on a dime, can take a beating, great for off road and better on highway.... and did I mention the handling is awesome?

all around it's the nuts!

Jmacz
  • Jmacz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

0_0.jpg

I like the General Lee 2.0 because he does sick jumps and doesn't afraid of anything.

I second this. Also the Dundrey Granger SUV is great, can fit up to 8 people with 4 hanging off the side. And with a few upgrades is an absolute beast.

lewis584
  • lewis584

#UKHC #MHC

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

If you can find it, Karin Sultan. Fastest 4 door car after mods. Great if you play with friends.

Looks nice as well.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

I have a Buffalo as my four-door crew car, very beefy while also being a sports car with great speed and handling. As for my personal car, I usually drive around in a two-door vehicle, choosing which I drive at random sometimes (picked between the Adder, Entity, Monroe, Banshee, Gauntlet or Bati 801). I have other cars but they're only for racing. I'll also skip on driving an expensive car if I think I'm likely to get blown up, so I won't leave my Garage in anything better than my Monroe if I expect to be getting into anything.

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

Karin Sultan, mainly because it's a 4 seater. It's fast, great handling and looks mad.

AR700SAW
  • AR700SAW

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hmm... for four door, I like to use the Sultan (in fact that's my only 4 door); for 2 seaters, get the Elegy RH8; not the best, but considering it's completely free it's one hell of a car! My personal favourite is a metallic black Cheetah with orange rims and orange crew smoke (it's a particular shade that I think looks really nice with the car)

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

Sultan doesn't handle turns as well as most cars

KemistiOMG
  • KemistiOMG

Science, Bitch!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

0_0.jpg

if you want general lee 2.0 shouldn't you be using bravado gauntlet?

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by WildmouseX, 13 October 2013 - 10:39 AM.

Sultan doesn't handle turns as well as most cars

but the Sultan R.S. does!

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

0_0.jpg

if you want general lee 2.0 shouldn't you be using bravado gauntlet?

Everyone asks me this, but no. I got this car first, in the tutorial race, made it the General, so now it's the General.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users