Photo

New car glitch

46 replies to this topic
CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:19 AM

Anyone tried this? I dont really wanna end up loosing my entity for no reason.

• maxiumumcapacity likes this

Slowedtooth9
  • Slowedtooth9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:31 AM

The money would be useful... but as soon as you start cheating, the charm is lost.
Tough call. I'd imagine that you'd have to do it before the next patch :p
  • maxiumumcapacity likes this

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

I don't see the point in cheating to be honest. R* said they are giving everyone 500k next week anyway so what's the point. All i want money for is to buy a house and when i have the money from r* i will have enough. 

brotatoez
  • brotatoez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Doesn't work for me, just spawns me back in the sh*tty car inside the garage and won't let me sell for an hour.

Madstacks
  • Madstacks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Anyone try this

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

It works, but it's really a gamble.. that's what sucks about it lol

jsp418
  • jsp418

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

IT WORKS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING! I sell my Bugatti for 175k and I don't even have to drive back in like the motorcycle glitch.

brotatoez
  • brotatoez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

IT WORKS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING! I sell my Bugatti for 175k and I don't even have to drive back in like the motorcycle glitch.

Any tips on getting it to work? Did exactly as it said and it spawned me in the crap car inside the garage again.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

It's not new, it's been around for awhile now.

Also, the video misses 1 important step...going to the XBL/PSN store BEFORE selling it. Meaning, once you first drive into LSC, before doing anything to the car, you go to the XBL/PSN store and then exit out. You should then be spawned outside of the garage in your car. Drive back into the garage, then do what the video shows...go to sell the car, immediately going to the XBL/PSN store after selling it. Rinse and repeat.

brotatoez
  • brotatoez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Also, the video misses 1 important step...going to the XBL/PSN store BEFORE selling it. Meaning, once you first drive into LSC, before doing anything to the car, you go to the XBL/PSN store and then exit out. You should then be spawned outside of the garage in your car. Drive back into the garage, then do what the video shows...go to sell the car, immediately going to the XBL/PSN store after selling it. Rinse and repeat.

Is that step necessary? Doesn't seem like it as he got it to work without it and the others here aswell.

jsp418
  • jsp418

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Any tips on getting it to work? Did exactly as it said and it spawned me in the crap car inside the garage again.

In the vid, he says if you spawn in the crap car, sell/psn store again until you spawn in your car

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Is that step necessary? Doesn't seem like it as he got it to work without it and the others here aswell.

Without that step, it'll still work...but more times than not, it'll only work 2-3 times and then it'll screw up. Either it'll leave you in the garage without your car, or outside of the garage with your car inside.

Either way, most likely you'll only be able to do it a handful of times before you get hit with the time limit message like you normally would. Using the step I said above allows you to do it unlimited times...just make sure to not open your phone or do anything else. That'll stop the glitch from working and you'll have to wait the time limit again.

brotatoez
  • brotatoez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

In the vid, he says if you spawn in the crap car, sell/psn store again until you spawn in your car

But I can't sell the crap car again so what would I do then?

jsp418
  • jsp418

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

But I can't sell the crap car again so what would I do then?

you're gonna have to try again in 45 mins

magik110
  • magik110

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

so do you mean:

1. steal crap car and sell it with start xx

2. O out into your good car/twice if it doesnt work the first time

3. go in with nice car and start xx. then back out

4. go back in and do it as normal to infinity

?

Boxiom
  • Boxiom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:23 AM Edited by Boxiom, 13 October 2013 - 10:26 AM.

I just tried this with my Entity, works perfectly. Sells for 180k each time, and I don't even have to drive to the garage every time.

Goes like this:

1. Get your most expensive vehicle, park it near a LSC. 

2. Set your spawn option to "Last location"

3. Steal any crap vehicle, enter LSC

4. Sell it, and do the Start > L1 > X > X

5. You should spawn outside in your personal vehicle. If you DON'T spawn in your own vehicle, but the crap vehicle instead, repeat step 4 until you do

6. Enter LSC with your own personal vehicle, and you will be able to sell it. After selling it, do the Start > L1 > X > X over and over again.

7. ???

8. Profit

magik110
  • magik110

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

nvm i got it

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

The money would be useful... but as soon as you start cheating, the charm is lost.
Tough call. I'd imagine that you'd have to do it before the next patch :p

People need to understand that this is gta, cheating doesnt matter, at all. Gta is supposed to be played by cheaters and exploiters.

brotatoez
  • brotatoez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

I just tried this with my Entity, works perfectly. Sells for 180k each time, and I don't even have to drive to the garage every time.

hmm are you guys doing anything differently? can't get it to work, just spawn inside the garage with the crap car and unable to sell it a second time.

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

hmm are you guys doing anything differently? can't get it to work, just spawn inside the garage with the crap car and unable to sell it a second time.

same here....

Frank04
  • Frank04

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Can you explain it a little more? I have to go to the store with my own car or with the crap car?

brotatoez
  • brotatoez

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

Goes like this:

1. Get your most expensive vehicle, park it near a LSC. 

2. Set your spawn option to "Last location"

3. Steal any crap vehicle, enter LSC

4. Sell it, and do the Start > L1 > X > X

5. You should spawn outside in your personal vehicle. If you DON'T spawn in your own vehicle, but the crap vehicle instead, repeat step 4 until you do

6. Enter LSC with your own personal vehicle, and you will be able to sell it. After selling it, do the Start > L1 > X > X over and over again.

7. ???

8. Profit

The thing is even though we arn't spawning in our personal vehicle, we are spawning in the crap car and unable to repeat step 4 because we cannot sell it anymore after the 1st time.

SplinteZz
  • SplinteZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

This still works fine for me.

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

do u hit start l1 x x very fast or quite normal? does this need the internet to lag or what?

never get this to work... will always spawn in crappy car, can sell it once again but then nothing else

Blackveiled
  • Blackveiled

Medic

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Stop selling it, press Sell once til it asks to confirm, then open PS Store til you spawn in your cars

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Stop selling it, press Sell once til it asks to confirm, then open PS Store til you spawn in your cars

i will try that in about 48 minutes... but in the vid he actually sells the car

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

i will try that in about 48 minutes... but in the vid he actually sells the car

well no... will always spawn in the crappy car twice inside garage and third time its gone and i stand in the garage. never spawn in my car :(

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

This doesnt work for me either. f*ck

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

do u do this in solo or invite only session?

AndrewI
  • AndrewI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

This doesn't work for me either I sell the crap car, spawn back in the garage, sell it again and I'm standing in the garage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users