» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE: - $50 MILLON PER HOUR Glitch

20 replies to this topic
bk2insan3
  • bk2insan3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:59 AM Edited by bk2insan3, 13 October 2013 - 09:03 AM.

If you do this make sure to make a backup of your save. Do not click new game if you don't have a backup. You will loose your SP if you don't make a backup. Happy Glitching!

Loudy
  • Loudy

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

anyone tried this?

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

That' s why I dont play online games. Stupid kids, cheaters and bugers. Only playable games for me (online) are on steam and origin.

KiiWiiDeee
  • KiiWiiDeee

Liberty City's finest.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

That' s why I dont play online games. Stupid kids, cheaters and bugers. Only playable games for me (online) are on steam and origin.

Yeah, I don't blame you for not playing Online on V. Don't get me wrong, the Online is great, it's just that the players are even younger people, and even bigger dicks than on IV... You're trying to get through the tutorial and BLAM!, you've been shot. You're trying to buy clothes and BLAM!, you've got a camper at the door just waiting to mow you down the second you walk out.

• maxiumumcapacity likes this

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

I play in invite only, it makes the online experience so much better. Just glad I always have a friend to join, others don't which I do feel is the reason why they play public.

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Yeah, I don't blame you for not playing Online on V. Don't get me wrong, the Online is great, it's just that the players are even younger people, and even bigger dicks than on IV... You're trying to get through the tutorial and BLAM!, you've been shot. You're trying to buy clothes and BLAM!, you've got a camper at the door just waiting to mow you down the second you walk out.

Kids get bored of games fast. If you stick with it, most will be gone by the next CoD game.

import69
  • import69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

how do people find this things? lol congrats now the fun is gone from the game for you, you own everything so all its left to do is join the photo club  :yawn:

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

Yeah I had one outside of LS Customs. Online would be good if it wasn' t for stupid people.

Muhammad Hamdan
  • Muhammad Hamdan

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

YEAH!!! Rockstar always care for their customers 

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

They fu***d up online really bad. I was like "Oh well" when it was basically unavailable for one week after the release, but with what it is today, it' s just terrible, we deserve something better.

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

Rockstar is pretty silly, making it so cash is registered on client side, and then transfered through cloud.

If they made it so cash was synchronized only through server side, there would never be problems with these glitches.

I can only imagine if/when GTA Online comes out on the PC, people will easily be able to use trainers to get infinite amounts of money, making the virtual cash thing that Rockstar wants to sell to people through microtransactions completely pointless.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

They fu***d up online really bad. I was like "Oh well" when it was basically unavailable for one week after the release, but with what it is today, it' s just terrible, we deserve something better.

Speak for yourself. It's far from terrible. You deserve nothing more than a swift kick to the berries. 

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran Previously KingBulleT 8747

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Money farmers ruin this game.

Also i like how all the idiots throw random million dollar numbers per hour in every topic/video they make without even trying or knowing how much it really is.

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:30 AM Edited by Lordani66, 13 October 2013 - 11:34 AM.

Speak for yourself. It's far from terrible. You deserve nothing more than a swift kick to the berries. 

i' m talking about bugs still being in game, pasive mode basically not working right, many noobs, people overusing game glitches, and people getting money from developer' s fault. These are facts.

Not counting lags especially in races and sports that should have zero lag, like tennis, it' s uplayable for me and I have pretty good internet connection. For online playing it' s always PCs that win.

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:23 PM Edited by Thisnamehasnotbeentaken, 13 October 2013 - 01:23 PM.

What some other dude on here said, wait until the next cod comes out and 80% percent of kiddie grievers will bail.

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

I play in invite only, it makes the online experience so much better. Just glad I always have a friend to join, others don't which I do feel is the reason why they play public.

i dont have no friends online bro

sad-crying-meme-face-funny_4547104404539

Wug
  • Wug

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

This is so stupid... I mean, isn't the point to try and make money as you progress? I mean come on! This is what ruins Online, people cheating to get plenty of rich sh*t, then they go off running people over.

DaTerror
  • DaTerror

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

This is over the top already. What would be the fun in playing if you can already afford everything? But whatever renders R*'s moneypacks useless, I'm glad for it.

Game was riddled with so many issues, ppl losing characters, sp progress but they were more concerned with farmers. This is the most disappointing gta of all imo. Them taking down any little gameplay vids just so ppl can't see the game till launch also came off arrogant.

Hope it keeps being ruined, maybe it will make them humble next time.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

The game is obviously not finished-- meaning we are all part of a group of 20 million beta testers ;)

I'm sure this will be patched right away-- better do it while you can (if you want a bunch of money).

zyMboL
  • zyMboL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

jesus christ, these money earning glitches are getting out of control. i say, remove micro transactions and be happy with the billion $, now get to work on that pc release

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

And it's pure joy to keep killing them afterwards because they suck like hell in a fair battle. And they'll eventually ragequit 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users