Photo

STOCK MARKET, MAKE BILLIONS

28 replies to this topic
bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

Question. Since I'm not online as far as my xbox 360 is concerned, does that mean I wont be able to buy stock in IFruit  (FRT), as an assassination mission for Lester?, or do they allow you to purchase it since it's basically apart of the story mode, or is it? 

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

:panic:  :r*:  :breadfish:  :beerhat:  :catloaf:  :catspider:  :bbq:  :lol:  :santa:  :cookie:  :die:  :cry:  :rampage:  :blink:  :yawn:  :evilgrin:  :barf:  :facedesk:  :karmaeater:  :miranda:

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

feels like beating a dead horse here !!

you answered your own question. :cookie:

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Sorry bout that. Thanks man

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

I invested in only the LCN missions and still netted between 430-500 million per character which is more than enough to buy all properties and do whatever you want IMO.. billions is just for show as far as im concerned lol

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Nice! Pretty sure I won't make it to the 400, 500 Million mark. I ended the game with 18 Mill did the Debonair mission and now I have 28 Mill. But I definiteky agree. The Billion is all for show. I'll just continue as normal, and hope to make at least 50 Mill on the remaining LCN Assassination missions. Thanks bro

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

Yea I started with around 33-36 mill per character from the final heist but im sure you'll still make enough money to buy everything and still have fun lol nd no problem man hope everything works out.. hopefully you read the right guide and invested in redwood right after cashing in the deb money and advanced a couple days till it hits the 300% mark and cashed in. That got me from 58 mill to over 240 mill alone

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Yea I have to find a good guide I guess. After purchasing the DEB stock it takes me about 2 days just to get it to a lil over 40% somewhere in between that time a buy the Redwood stock but I cashed out pretty early after seeing the stock rise just a bit only to fall dramatically. I'm pretty sure i screwed something up. Didnt realize the game auto saves after the DEB mission. But it still lets me buy the stock low and sell high. Havnt seen the 300% from Redwood though.

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

It takes a few in game days for redwood to hit 300% just alot of sleeping lol I turned off the autosave feature to do this and made my own quick saves at specific times so I didn't miss out .. im pretty sure you can cash out DEB around 80% if you wait long enough and time it right

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Ok, cool. I'll keep trying. I started the investment process on a Saturday in game time. On Monday it peaked at 40% and then goes dwn from there. Redwood peaked at like 0.40% lol and then went dwn from there. I may just start the game over and skip thru all the missions to get this stock market thing dwn correct. There will be no fun if I cant get Redwood to 300%

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

Can you hold off on the Lester assassination missions until after the Union Dep heist - or do you have to do the first one (which won't net as much cash since you don't have millions yet) to advance the story? Thanks.

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Hold off

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:23 PM Edited by Spuds725, 15 October 2013 - 03:57 AM.

Can you hold off on the Lester assassination missions until after the Union Dep heist - or do you have to do the first one (which won't net as much cash since you don't have millions yet) to advance the story? Thanks.

You HAVE TO do the first one-- you can hold off the other 4.

You can also make a 100% return on AUGERY INSURANCE if you purchase AFTER the big score and then after the FINAL story mission (right after the credits roll) it should show a 100% return--- Sadly you don't get paid for the Big Score til after the Credits roll so the most you can make per character is a few million dollars.

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

I have 28 Mill per character the Redwood stock of 300% isnt working for me. If I finish out the rest of the Lester missions, about how much could I expect to get?

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Redwood takes a WHILE to go up to 300% I did mine on a friday I think and it still took till Wednesday night I think to cap. A lot of "sleeping" makes the time pass quick.. 6 hours per "safe house save screen" so 4 times to make 1 day pass.. if you can seem to get.that to work then I don't think you'll hit 150 mill and that's being generous lol im not exactly sure how much maybe close to 100 mill if your lucky

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

DEB peaks in like 8 hours so you waited way too long to cash in

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Redwood takes a WHILE to go up to 300% I did mine on a friday I think and it still took till Wednesday night I think to cap. A lot of "sleeping" makes the time pass quick.. 6 hours per "safe house save screen" so 4 times to make 1 day pass.. if you can seem to get.that to work then I don't think you'll hit 150 mill and that's being generous lol im not exactly sure how much maybe close to 100 mill if your lucky

Ok. I'll def try again and give it atleast 5 days for Redwood.

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

My issue is I really think I screwed something up lol. Instead of purchasing the DEB stock prior to the Jurors killings, I did it after, I'm wondering if that messed something up. If not I'll cash out after 8 in game hrs instead of 12 in game hrs. I believe my mistake is sleeping twice instead of once and waiting the other 2 in game hrs

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

My issue is I really think I screwed something up lol. Instead of purchasing the DEB stock prior to the Jurors killings, I did it after, I'm wondering if that messed something up. If not I'll cash out after 8 in game hrs instead of 12 in game hrs. I believe my mistake is sleeping twice instead of once and waiting the other 2 in game hrs

I'll sleep once (6 in game hrs) and drive aroung for the remaing 2 (in game hrs)

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

The guide im following for the Lester stock market missions is wrong or i'm not understanding *in game hrs vs *in game mins*
My understanding is every in game min equals 1 in game hr.

Trevor Phillips Enterprise
  • Trevor Phillips Enterprise

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

I made the mistake of doing all the assassination missions, except the final one...so I'm going to hold out til after the game before doing that one when I have a respectable amount of money. I'll be nowhere near the billion mark though, I don't think...so I'll have to exploit the online market.

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Useful stuff as I'm offline too.

Thanks

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

Whew! Finally! I think I was just impatient and started freakin out. Thx for all the help gta worthy

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Yea man invest in DEB before the mission then cash in 8 hours (min IRL) AFTER you complete the mission then invest in redwood right away then skip 2-4 days (at least 2 week days) BUT check the stock everytime you "wake up" till you see 300 then cash in immediately before it drops significantly.. and no problem man your welcome.. im here to help lol

bigburst
  • bigburst

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

I eneded up making 198,000,000. My game is 8hrs per safe house save.

poiqwe
  • poiqwe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

If you want to make billions go to the following link!!

http://95159qfiddfz4....clickbank.net/

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I eneded up making 198,000,000. My game is 8hrs per safe house save.

that's not too bad.. and I just found out last night that Michael sleeps for 6 hours. Franklin sleeps for 8 hours and Trevor sleeps for 12 hours lol

Nemesis-mkIX
  • Nemesis-mkIX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Didn't know about the difference in character sleeping hours til reading this.

Only 12 hours for Trevor? Man, after a week long meth binge, you'd think he'd be out for days!

ScooterBrother
  • ScooterBrother

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Why isn't there a thread pinned to the top of this forum on this very subject? 

Listing the missions, what to invest into, when to invest, when to sell, and other stock tips. 

I know you can find this info elsewhere but why when you are here? 

Thanks for all of the useful info in here though.  I am still working through the Lester missions now.  My last one froze at 21% increase and after a few days of sleeping it wouldn't move so I sold it to start the next mission.  I may have to look back through my saves to go back and redo.  I am only around 60mil with one mission left. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users