Photo

Petition to Penalize Bounty Session Hoppers

146 replies to this topic
neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

I do find it annoying when someone thinks they're hot sh*t and try to fight or run, and then quit whenever they get cornered/face imminent death.

My solution: use a sniper rifle :) Many a bounty I've claimed and the target has no clue they are in the danger zone.

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:10 AM Edited by ZeroDemon, 13 October 2013 - 09:16 AM.

There are literally millions of possibilities to fixing the problem but you will never find them if you dont have a discussion about it and share your ideas.  you stupid little kids are far too dumb, you want everything your way and cry and whine and bitch at anyone who wants the game to work correctly and be fair for everyone.  You either cant understand the big picture or are too immature to want the game to be fair for everyone, you would rather cheat and use every advantage you cant to think you won or accomplished something, when in fact you accomplished nothing because you cheated.  Games are much more fun when you play them right but your typical little kid doest have the skills or the attention span to be a good competitive gamer so they love the cheats and glitches to give them an edge.  The noobs and griefers love the broken system now cause they can get away from bounties 100% of the time with no consequences and make free money so its great for them.  If you cant see its broken now then you are dumb, plain and simple and I hope you have fun playing COD in November.  This game is very complex and very bugged.  It has great potential and real mature gamers would love to see it fixed and perfected.  I probably shouldnt even be on this forum because its 80 percent moron 12 year olds and pretty much a compete waste of time even trying to argue with them because they do not have the mental capacity to understand or the maturity to care.  

This statement right here contradicts everything you say. You refuse to listen as to why this method and all of the suggested features won't work. You bitch about people who disagree with you, whilst bitching about people that don't listen and automatically disagree. Actually a sad fact is, the majority of the trolls aren't kids. No matter what this setup will never be fair, it's your choice to chase someone halfway across the map for a measly 9k at best. and spend twice that to put the bounty on them, it's a risk that you take. You fail to realize that a vast majority of bounty putters are griefers as well as hunters. The bounty system was designed to get someone back or get them off your ass at the expense of others greed. Forcing someone to quit the session cause they don't want to die seems to be right on target. Bounty hunting will never get you good money, medical costs make people hide.

Im not referring to people who have offered a suggestion, im referring to the people who think its awesome and great who dont want it changed and dont understand how its a broken system when there is a 100% chance that the person with the bounty on their head can escape and keep the money.  At the very least if he quits the session or hides in his apartment he should get nothing.  It makes much more sense that he should be stuck in the session unless he dies or pays a fee to leave like you have to do if you want to join a mission and have wanted stars. either you wait your time, outrun the cops and then join, or you pay to get them removed instantly.  I dont have to pay money to get him to leave the session, I can just votekick him out for free.  The point of the bounty is so that either he survives because he has some skill or he dies.  If they dont change it at all they might as well completely remove it.  Im not saying he should be stuck in the session for 48 minutes unable to leave, thats just as ridiculous, obviously there are real life considerations to take into effect.  Im not saying my idea is perfect either and that it must be this way, Im just saying if you dont like my idea, offer your own or tell me whats wrong with mine.  Its quite possible I overlooked something that would make my idea just as broken as it currently is, dont be a moronic ass hat and say its perfect, cause its not, its not difficult to see that unless your shoe size is larger than your IQ.  Open your mind to the possibilities.  If you dont think its broken right now then you arent mature or smart enough to understand the hows or whys of it and I cant really help you further I guess.  If you do see the problem with it and understand how its broken, offer a solution.  its just a discussion, im not rockstar, my word isnt law, im just throwing out ideas trying to make the game better and fix some of the obvious bugs.

It's different when you can lose the cops fairly fast by taking off your mask and hiding. You can also hide in your apartment and garage to escape the cops. That is one of the benefits of having a home as well, You can hide from your enemies.Griefers could care less about their money seeing as most of them can't afford to pay for blowing up my car. They will still do bounties when everything is sorted out because honestly even if you suck at racing in 10 minutes you can at least make2k-15k. Money will never be hard to get unless your game time is limited via real life situations. Why would someone put a bounty on someone in real life? To get them killed for doing something, not to test out "their skill". You put a bounty on someones head because you want them dead you want them to have to pay in some sort of revenge, via dying or running or hiding. The main issue is that limiting someone to one session will piss off way to many people, First they will call rockstar money hungry for charging to get a bounty of their head and taking even more money, and second people will be pissy about not being able to leave and play with friends. The general community would go ape sh*t over such changes. It would hurt rockstar, they didn't just throw bounties into their game and never test it nor check to see how it could be used and what you could do to get away. And then you go demonizing anyone that thinks differently then you, they must not be mature enough just like those people that go around calling everyone they disagree with kids right? Adults don't need to point out that they are not a child anymore.

P.S i never said it was perfect, i just said that it's working as R* intended. If it didn't they wouldn't have kept it in the game after so many patches much less on launch. Oh and i'm against this sh*t because every f*ck wad that see's i have a nice car feels like he needs to put a 1k bounty on me so i can't do anything in freeroam except chill in my apartment while everyone sits infront of my apartment. I won't be f*cking trolled by being forced to die or pay to leave.

• Subliminal123456 likes this

Kouhia
  • Kouhia

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

I actually agree. Imagine that.

But yeah, I usually just send them a "Pussy." message after they leave, but somehow penalizing them, like adding 1000 to the bounty everytime they did it, would be good.

I could see kids leaving over and over, racking up 200k bounties eventually only to have their little friends kills them and split the cash :/

I dont think you understand how bugged this game is, people arent supposed to have that much money and be lvl 200 yet, money was intended to be much harder to get than it is if you farm or glitch and cheat.  when they fix the game i think player bounties will be much more rare or stay at low amounts because when its harder to get money, then money is worth something and asshats arent gonna waste it cause they wont have any if they are asshats all the time, they will have to spend more time playing the game correctly in order to get money and will have much less free time and money to waste griefing people. In its current state with money being virtually worthless and easy to get I can see some people abusing it, but maybe they can put a limit on how much it can be and how often one can be placed on you, there are so many ideas and ways to fix it that I cant believe you guys cant think of any, lol!

They should remove the npc placing a bounty on you for stealing a car entirely.  What's the point?

I think its kinda bugged, seems to happen way too often in my opinion.  I see how it would be very cool once in a while but way too often is annoying and not fun at all, however there is an easy fix, when you steal the car kill the driver, no more bounty.

Doesn't matter if you kill the driver you'll still get the bounty. Happened to me earlier today

SatansMagicalUnicorn
  • SatansMagicalUnicorn

EXPLOIT

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Okay so Im getting f*cking sick of going after a high bounty, speeding across the desert and then have the asshole just leave. 

Not only have i chased the bounty to the other session he was in , but as soon as he saw me going after him again ,he left to another session.

This is getting ridiculous, people need to be penalized for hopping sessions when you have a bounty on you. Its annoying as hell.

Ive emailed rockstar and they told me they need to hear the community as a whole so if you agree or have another suggstion for People with bountys that leave session after session please comment.

Is all you do complain? thats all I've seen you do on these forums, complain, and report sh*t to rockstar. I'd hate to see what you'd be like in real life

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

There are literally millions of possibilities to fixing the problem but you will never find them if you dont have a discussion about it and share your ideas.  you stupid little kids are far too dumb, you want everything your way and cry and whine and bitch at anyone who wants the game to work correctly and be fair for everyone.  You either cant understand the big picture or are too immature to want the game to be fair for everyone, you would rather cheat and use every advantage you cant to think you won or accomplished something, when in fact you accomplished nothing because you cheated.  Games are much more fun when you play them right but your typical little kid doest have the skills or the attention span to be a good competitive gamer so they love the cheats and glitches to give them an edge.  The noobs and griefers love the broken system now cause they can get away from bounties 100% of the time with no consequences and make free money so its great for them.  If you cant see its broken now then you are dumb, plain and simple and I hope you have fun playing COD in November.  This game is very complex and very bugged.  It has great potential and real mature gamers would love to see it fixed and perfected.  I probably shouldnt even be on this forum because its 80 percent moron 12 year olds and pretty much a compete waste of time even trying to argue with them because they do not have the mental capacity to understand or the maturity to care.  

This statement right here contradicts everything you say. You refuse to listen as to why this method and all of the suggested features won't work. You bitch about people who disagree with you, whilst bitching about people that don't listen and automatically disagree. Actually a sad fact is, the majority of the trolls aren't kids. No matter what this setup will never be fair, it's your choice to chase someone halfway across the map for a measly 9k at best. and spend twice that to put the bounty on them, it's a risk that you take. You fail to realize that a vast majority of bounty putters are griefers as well as hunters. The bounty system was designed to get someone back or get them off your ass at the expense of others greed. Forcing someone to quit the session cause they don't want to die seems to be right on target. Bounty hunting will never get you good money, medical costs make people hide.

Im not referring to people who have offered a suggestion, im referring to the people who think its awesome and great who dont want it changed and dont understand how its a broken system when there is a 100% chance that the person with the bounty on their head can escape and keep the money.  At the very least if he quits the session or hides in his apartment he should get nothing.  It makes much more sense that he should be stuck in the session unless he dies or pays a fee to leave like you have to do if you want to join a mission and have wanted stars. either you wait your time, outrun the cops and then join, or you pay to get them removed instantly.  I dont have to pay money to get him to leave the session, I can just votekick him out for free.  The point of the bounty is so that either he survives because he has some skill or he dies.  If they dont change it at all they might as well completely remove it.  Im not saying he should be stuck in the session for 48 minutes unable to leave, thats just as ridiculous, obviously there are real life considerations to take into effect.  Im not saying my idea is perfect either and that it must be this way, Im just saying if you dont like my idea, offer your own or tell me whats wrong with mine.  Its quite possible I overlooked something that would make my idea just as broken as it currently is, dont be a moronic ass hat and say its perfect, cause its not, its not difficult to see that unless your shoe size is larger than your IQ.  Open your mind to the possibilities.  If you dont think its broken right now then you arent mature or smart enough to understand the hows or whys of it and I cant really help you further I guess.  If you do see the problem with it and understand how its broken, offer a solution.  its just a discussion, im not rockstar, my word isnt law, im just throwing out ideas trying to make the game better and fix some of the obvious bugs.

It's different when you can lose the cops fairly fast by taking off your mask and hiding. You can also hide in your apartment and garage to escape the cops. That is one of the benefits of having a home as well, You can hide from your enemies.Griefers could care less about their money seeing as most of them can't afford to pay for blowing up my car. They will still do bounties when everything is sorted out because honestly even if you suck at racing in 10 minutes you can at least make2k-15k. Money will never be hard to get unless your game time is limited via real life situations. Why would someone put a bounty on someone in real life? To get them killed for doing something, not to test out "their skill". You put a bounty on someones head because you want them dead you want them to have to pay in some sort of revenge, via dying or running or hiding. The main issue is that limiting someone to one session will piss off way to many people, First they will call rockstar money hungry for charging to get a bounty of their head and taking even more money, and second people will be pissy about not being able to leave and play with friends. The general community would go ape sh*t over such changes. It would hurt rockstar, they didn't just throw bounties into their game and never test it nor check to see how it could be used and what you could do to get away. And then you go demonizing anyone that thinks differently then you, they must not be mature enough just like those people that go around calling everyone they disagree with kids right? Adults don't need to point out that they are not a child anymore.

P.S i never said it was perfect, i just said that it's working as R* intended. If it didn't they wouldn't have kept it in the game after so many patches much less on launch.

fair enough but i disagree, this game is full of bugs and i would bet you 1000 real life dollars they will change it. I never even heard of a bounty before the last patch and ive been playing almost every day since release, and suddenly every time you jack a car you get one now, lol!  Of course they cant lock you to the session, ive already said that many times, i dont care if they only charge 500 and refund the bounty money to whoever placed it but when you have a 100% chance to not get killed AND keep the bounty money then bounties are completely worthless and might as well be removed, get what im saying?  I dont think they should have a 100% chance of getting killed, cause thats not fair either.  Fun games are all about balance.  If its too easy or too hard its not fun for anyone.  Ive outran a few bounties, watch your map, if you have a fast car and can drive its not too hard.  Knowing the map helps, go in the sewers or train tunnels, hop on the train, go underwater in the sub or scuba gear, fly a plane or helicopter, there are many possibilities.  People arent gonna chase you forever for a 1K bounty, they get more than that from robbing a store and it takes 2 minutes.  If you can evade them for 10 or 15 minutes sometimes they give up and then you just gotta stay away for the rest of the time and your good.  

You are exactly right about someone who puts a bounty on you wanting you dead so can you look at it from the bounty placers point of view for a second?  If you know that there is a 100% chance they can just hide in their house or switch to a solo session and keep your money you paid to get people to try and kill them, then why would you ever put a bounty on anyone?  Do you understand what we are saying? do you see the problem?  We, well at least I dont want a bounty to guarantee death 100%, I think thats just as unfair.  I see it from both sides.  Its a worthless feature right now, its needs adjustment or deletion pure an simple.  Personally i think its kinda cool feature and they should make it work better, maybe lower the amount of time you need to survive or something.  but as it is, its broken, lol!  If I really want you dead Ill come kill you myself or call merryweather and send a strike team.  I only did that once but they seemed pretty effective at killing a lvl 40 something who was with a friend, lol!  I wasnt there so i didnt see what happened. I was listening to them on the mic and they didnt sound like they saw it coming and he died pretty fast but i wanna play with that feature some more to see how many guys they send, if you get a warning or see them coming and if its possible to kill them or if its a guaranteed death.  it cost 7500$ though.  Pretty spendy if you play the game right and want to buy an expensive apartment or mod your car.  Heck i find just buying ammo to be a significant expense!

sultangris
  • sultangris

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

I actually agree. Imagine that.

But yeah, I usually just send them a "Pussy." message after they leave, but somehow penalizing them, like adding 1000 to the bounty everytime they did it, would be good.

I could see kids leaving over and over, racking up 200k bounties eventually only to have their little friends kills them and split the cash :/

I dont think you understand how bugged this game is, people arent supposed to have that much money and be lvl 200 yet, money was intended to be much harder to get than it is if you farm or glitch and cheat.  when they fix the game i think player bounties will be much more rare or stay at low amounts because when its harder to get money, then money is worth something and asshats arent gonna waste it cause they wont have any if they are asshats all the time, they will have to spend more time playing the game correctly in order to get money and will have much less free time and money to waste griefing people. In its current state with money being virtually worthless and easy to get I can see some people abusing it, but maybe they can put a limit on how much it can be and how often one can be placed on you, there are so many ideas and ways to fix it that I cant believe you guys cant think of any, lol!

They should remove the npc placing a bounty on you for stealing a car entirely.  What's the point?

I think its kinda bugged, seems to happen way too often in my opinion.  I see how it would be very cool once in a while but way too often is annoying and not fun at all, however there is an easy fix, when you steal the car kill the driver, no more bounty.

Doesn't matter if you kill the driver you'll still get the bounty. Happened to me earlier today

weird, I steal cars all time and ive only gotten one NPC bounty since i started killin the driver and it was for jacking a vapid dominator that spawned right behind me after i pulled into a parking spot,it was not there when i pulled it, but when i got out and turned around a saw it and wanted totake it for a spin and then, beep beep, you pissed someone off, bounty on your head, haha!

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

I think extending the time of the bounty is fair if the person runs away or hides, waiting longer for being a pussy than if they'd had some balls. My main concern though is friends killing another friend with a bounty on their head to spite whoever set it and split the money between them, it's a dick move and I think deserving of Bad Sport status. Really if you have a friend claim your bounty like that you're even more of a pussy, not to mention a bitch, than if you ran away and hid.

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

They should do it as they do on the cnr server on samp. If someone quits with a bounty on their head they get a warning, and if they continue to do it they get banned. Rockstar really need to be tough on gta online gamers and seperate the wheat from the chaff. Let us hardcore gta online gamers play the game it's supposed to, and then get rid of the casual cod fanboys. 

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

9k bounty, I wont even lift an eyelid for anything under 14k, yesterday 20 rplv missions all different from rplv55 to rplv90,200k+, bountys get a life!

Zoidbergs_LV
  • Zoidbergs_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

And they need to make it so you can`t put bounty on people that are not in your lobby. Like yesterday I was playing a solo session and someone put a bounty on me.

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

They should do it as they do on the cnr server on samp. If someone quits with a bounty on their head they get a warning, and if they continue to do it they get banned. Rockstar really need to be tough on gta online gamers and seperate the wheat from the chaff. Let us hardcore gta online gamers play the game it's supposed to, and then get rid of the casual cod fanboys.

"hardcore gamers and how the game should be played, well its really hardcore the lot of you all bitching about bountys when the time its taken you to troll this post, my crew and I have raked in another half a mill on missions and what not, tra la la la.and cod fanboys, cod created a generation of I want it now or its crap gamers, funnily enough a bit like not getting an instant bounty.

Preusse
  • Preusse

1 von 80 Millionen Weltmeistern

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Penalize? F*ck off. Bounties suck and I don't want any asshole getting money for killing me... and I want the money myself. Parasites and scumbags come from everywhere if you have a bounty on your head, it's very annoying imo. I switch the session or take a helicopter and hide in the sky or on Mt. Chiliad or I camp on rooftops and try to snipe the parasites or I take a jet and attack them or I hide in my apartment.

Hazevamp
  • Hazevamp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

I love having  a bounty on me so I can stay in my nice safe apt while all the morons camp out in front of my building ringing the buzzer and not having enough self control to stop killing each other. lol!

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

I like my system. I don't really go for a bounty unless I'm close by and an opportunity is presented to me. Otherwise, I'm not driving across San Andreas and fighting 15 guys just for one bounty. Just the other day I saw one screaming down the LS river in a Sultan so I stopped on the overpass, popped a sniper rifle round through his driver's side windshield, collected my money and left before they could react. No trolling, nothing personal. I collected my money as Rockstar intended and.went on with my business. It's the jackasses that keep trying after 20 tries that ruin the experience.

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

I do this occasionally.  Did you enjoy your trip?  Have a nice drive?  I enjoy it immensely.

As for your complaint, can't be done.  What, so I jack a car, get a bounty, and then am not allowed to go offline for the next 48 minutes to suit you?  Not allowed to join a mission/race/DM/survival?  I have a life.  Maybe I need to go offline to take a crap, or to wank off to your avatar.

Whatever it is, real life takes precedence over games.  Adults understand that.

Classic lol..excellent read.

OP...
You've been sniffing glue or something pal..however..

Think I read in a post too a guy suggesting if someone puts a bounty on someone then he's not allowed to leave the session!????

Seriously..Wtf is going thru peoples heads!! Awww..

Bounty system flawed..
Big deal

This. Yeah it is somewhat flawed, and there is no real solution, all these 'solutions' would just make it worse, these people are also they type of people that complain about bad sport saying "we should get to play the game how we want" yet they seem to be against that mantra for people with a bounty -_-

Can't have it both ways.

Subliminal123456
  • Subliminal123456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by Subliminal123456, 13 October 2013 - 10:41 AM.

R* put the same bounty system in at launch as was in EVE. It didnt work there and it will never work here! Why? Because the bounty system is in the hands of the dickheads. Every dope wants to put a bounty on everyone else for 'fun'. There is little reward in it for the bounty placer except the fun of winding everyone up who has the misfortune to encounter them. This is not 'Dog the Bounty Hunter V'. it is GTA V.

The only way to make it work is to set bounties initially at a mill and then increment by a mill. Then people would think more than twice before placing them and they would only be used for arch-enemies. And you should have to pay the lot up front! Yes, they would have to get around the issues that exist at the moment but they will no doubt do that in time.

Either that or do away with allowing the dickheads ability to place 1k bounties on EVERYONE. That is what is lamest of all about it. And the OP can only hear themself and is deaf to anyone that doesn't agree. Look at it from the other side you idiot and see how much fun it is to join a game after a day at work or whatever, within 10 secs some divvy has put a 1k bounty on you and 15 rabid morons are camping you so you either sit there doing nothing for 48 mins or leave session. That is not fun for anyone, especially you or you would not be crying so hard to your personal friends at R* (who are probably ignoring every mail from you).

There are many, many more aspects to this game than being an annoying idiot so why don't you go try experiencing them instead of whining about a tiny fraction of it that winds you up.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:36 AM Edited by LanOsb133, 13 October 2013 - 10:37 AM.

Easiest way to fix this is by making a system where every game you leave (while a bounty is on your head) you in game days time for the bounty is reset and 1 in game day is added each server change.  First server change would reset you back to 2 days.  2n'd server change would be 3 days, etc.  And every server change adds a 10 minute lock to were you can't change servers until the bounty is claimed or your 10 minutes are up, and each server change would add 10 minutes.  So first server change is 10 minutes, second is 20.  So on and so forth.  Also make it so that you can only be in your apartment for 5 minutes (while a bounty is on your head.) and it will kick you out and not let you back in until the bounty is claimed.

This fix would also have to make it so that you can not put bounties on peoples heads who are chilling in their apartment, but there should be no reason to put a bounty on someones head who is in their apartment.

Subliminal123456
  • Subliminal123456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

Easiest way to fix this is by making a system where every game you leave (while a bounty is on your head) you in game days time for the bounty is reset and 1 in game day is added each server change.  First server change would reset you back to 2 days.  2n'd server change would be 3 days, etc.  And every server change adds a 10 minute lock to were you can't change servers until the bounty is claimed or your 10 minutes are up, and each server change would add 10 minutes.  So first server change is 10 minutes, second is 20.  So on and so forth.  Also make it so that you can only be in your apartment for 5 minutes (while a bounty is on your head.) and it will kick you out and not let you back in until the bounty is claimed.

This fix would also have to make it so that you can not put bounties on peoples heads who are chilling in their apartment, but there should be no reason to put a bounty on someones head who is in their apartment.

I would be fine with this if for every 10 mins that the bounty placer 'failed' to get the mark killed has to spend a day in a dunce hat and for every subsequent 10 mins of failure, it is increased by one day. Equitable :)

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

There should maybe be a daily bounty limit, so you have to ask yourself if it's really worth it. Then bump up minimum bounty level some too. That way, a bounty is something special. Fewer bounties with higher reward will mean each time one is encountered, everyone has their incentives. But players can only KEEP the money if they stay in the server. So now the person who issues the bounty must consider the importance of issuing it, the mark is influenced to stay and fight/hide to keep their money, and the hunter is influenced by the larger sum of money. For houses, let the tear gas canisters be used to flush someone out, if they are hiding. High stamina and lung capacity would let someone hold out longer.

Monkeybiscuit
  • Monkeybiscuit

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Just got of the phone to R*

They said they don't give a sh*t

How much they don't care is evident in the poorly designed multiplayer.

• sultangris likes this

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:48 AM Edited by neato9611, 13 October 2013 - 10:49 AM.

There should maybe be a daily bounty limit, so you have to ask yourself if it's really worth it. Then bump up minimum bounty level some too. That way, a bounty is something special. Fewer bounties with higher reward will mean each time one is encountered, everyone has their incentives. But players can only KEEP the money if they stay in the server. So now the person who issues the bounty must consider the importance of issuing it, the mark is influenced to stay and fight/hide to keep their money, and the hunter is influenced by the larger sum of money. For houses, let the tear gas canisters be used to flush someone out, if they are hiding. High stamina and lung capacity would let someone hold out longer.

EDIT im so sorry my phone said it didnt post lol

GSi
  • GSi

R3B3L

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

I hunted a bounty ( 7k ) got him at a hairdressers,

This is where its unfair the person was defenceless due to being in the store unable to use a weapon and I stood at the door gun aimed at him and easy bounty acquired ( bountys IMO " by any means " )

That's something that's needs looked at,

yeah as a whole I see that a lot people leaving as soon as bounty hunters come for them to another session really annoying and something needs done about it.

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

( bountys IMO " by any means " )

This.
If a bounty provides a shot, take it. They gave you an opportunity to kill them. Don't hesitate.

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

When they hop to another session, they still have the bounty

The bounty isnt YOURS, its anyones, anyone can kill the person. Just because you chose to chase down this person doesn't mean the kill is yours. 

WAAAH HE HOPPED SESSION PENALIZE HIM I DIDNT KILL HIM IN TIME WAHHH WAHHH WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

seriously  grow the f*ck up

plus if the bounties increased when people hopped it could mean an exploit....you keep hopping and hopping and hopping then get your friend to kill you etc

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

I don't spend much time in free-mode, I prefer to just do missions. So when I come back to free roam, it's only for a few seconds then I'm out again. If you put a bounty on me in that time it's just bad luck, I'm not going to stay just because someone may get pissed off. Put a bounty on someone for a reason and if they leave then, yes they are a pussy. 

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

I think people need to realize that bounties are targets of opportunity. So what if homeboy leaves the server? You haven't lost a dime. You just didn't make the extra couple grand on his head. Go sell a stolen car or do a race or something, that money will come right back.

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

I agree with this. Pussies.

slight
  • slight

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

Bounty system is so unrealistic like usually when i steal someone car i usually kill the person and i still get a bounty wtf.

Yodafett
  • Yodafett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

I really don't see the point in them changing it.

If someone that has a bounty on their head (however much) really cares THAT much about being killed and wants to hide in their apartment for an eternity while I go earn 20k in survival that's fine by me.

I don't think some of these kids hiding are realising that 95% of the time these are NPC created bounties and not from other players.

If I see a bounty and when I get to them, find that they are in their property I MOVE ON! I don't start  sending them abusive messages or wait outside their apartment forever E-raging about how pussy they are.

My advice to the people that are setting bounties on people.

Just do the minimum amount, simply because the red dot, whatever the reward will be enough for most other players to wanna hunt them down.

IMO, not enough of them hide to warrant a massive change, I must of killed 30+ bounties since I started playing and have had absurd amounts of fun with some of them.

If anything, like previously suggested, the countdown timer should be stopped while they are in their home and friends should not be able to claim other friends bounties.

I personally enjoy getting to good cover and battling it out with all the bounty hunters.

YOU WILL WORK FOR YOUR DINNERS!

Kouhia
  • Kouhia

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

In all fairness it is just a very tiny added flavor in the game and doesn't really make that much difference

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 3 minutes.