Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there a fast way to get out of Bad Sport?

16 replies to this topic
SavageMonster
  • SavageMonster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

I need help getting out of bad sport so I can play with my friends again. bad sport feature of gta 5 is the worse idea ever!

Inglorious Corn
  • Inglorious Corn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

It is a horrible feature but sadly, apart from getting random players to commend you multiple times, there is no way to get out early.

FoolCool
  • FoolCool

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

Yes.  Write a personal letter to R* in ink and include a picture of yourself, your family, and your friends with it.  After they read it you should be a good sport.  Thats what I did

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

Survive in hell without killing the others that are trying to kill you. 

• _KC likes this

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:10 PM

The only thing to do is wait for rockstar to remove this system completely because it's possibly the worst system ever implemented into a video game. It's tragically asinine and everyone hates it!

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Honestly, I really hope they remove it, at least, for destroying cars (especially since cars are insured and can be brought back).

Seems silly that, if I have a group of four chasing me for a bounty and I use an RPG, grenade launcher, sticky bomb, grenade, tank, annihilator missile, or Lazer missile to take them out in their car, I get punished.

Why place explosives in the game if you can't actually use them to blow something up?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:18 PM

they will never remove it, you dumbsh*ts should play vehicle deathmatch and kill each other where you are supposed to and then you wont get in trouble.   this isnt gta 4 online, its completely different, free roam isnt supposed to be a f*cktard fest, thats what deathmatch is for and thats why the option to enter deathmatch pops up at the bottom when you kill someone.  If you dont like getting bad sport and paying 2k every time you die then you should go play gta 4 online, or play this game correctly.  

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:19 PM Edited by bronysplatter, 15 October 2013 - 05:19 PM.

It is a horrible feature but sadly, apart from getting random players to commend you multiple times, there is no way to get out early.

this doesnt even work sadly. i have like 50 comends and the timer is still ticking down like normal.

the only way to get out of it quickly is to keep yourself occupied.

time flies when youre having fun after all.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Honestly, I really hope they remove it, at least, for destroying cars (especially since cars are insured and can be brought back).

Seems silly that, if I have a group of four chasing me for a bounty and I use an RPG, grenade launcher, sticky bomb, grenade, tank, annihilator missile, or Lazer missile to take them out in their car, I get punished.

Why place explosives in the game if you can't actually use them to blow something up?

there is an interesting compromise in all of this.

if the player is IN the car, and it is destroyed. nobody is punished, car is replaced for free ( if its destroyed by player with owner inside or near it, basicly if player dies from hsi own car exploding) and we move on.

now if the car is randomly blown up by another player for lulz, nobody in it, its just....there. then yeah, bad sport and lost money..

it would make things much more balanced in my opinion, this way people cant hide behind their cars knowing it wont be blown up ( in my case thats just stupid. ill blow it up anyway. f*ck you and your car if you think you can get away from my bounty hunting ways or think itll protect you from me)

• Treeburner67 and Biohazard Abyss like this

lawadnorder
  • lawadnorder

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

they will never remove it, you dumbsh*ts should play vehicle deathmatch and kill each other where you are supposed to and then you wont get in trouble.   this isnt gta 4 online, its completely different, free roam isnt supposed to be a f*cktard fest, thats what deathmatch is for and thats why the option to enter deathmatch pops up at the bottom when you kill someone.  If you dont like getting bad sport and paying 2k every time you die then you should go play gta 4 online, or play this game correctly.  

So how do you play a GTA game correctly? Everybody jerks each other off and unicorns fly through the air farting rainbows? IT IS A GRAND THEFT AUTO GAME. Murder is a stat, blowing up cars is a stat. In fact it's an award. If you don't like getting stomped because of how bad you are then DON'T play in public sessions. Invite your friends and you can all go around jerking each other to the tune of Sunshine and Lollipops while people who actually enjoy causing chaos (read: people who bought GTA because it's a GTA game) have a ball blowing everything up without being told they're a bad sport for DOING WHAT THE GAME WAS DESIGNED FOR.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

<insert back to the future meme here>

Bad sport is a type of punishment so...I really don't see a way to speed it up.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

I hated bad sports. Do I think it should be removed? Nope. It really does work well. It does need explaining to us though so we good sports can avoid it that little extra.

billy2048
  • billy2048

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Bad sports is a genius system, i accidently blew a lot of player cars up but never got the dunce cap. Guess you are just being a much better dickhead than i am.

dementor338
  • dementor338

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

The next time you get a bad sport you need to be prepared to get out your seat and press the power button on your PS3. I turned my PS3 off in about 5 seconds after getting the bad sport and it did not save onto my account.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

The only thing to do is wait for rockstar to remove this system completely because it's possibly the worst system ever implemented into a video game. It's tragically asinine and everyone hates it!

Isnt that the point? Why would they make it fun. The whole point of it is to deter people from blowing up personal cars.

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

Why does everyone seem to think commending someone lowers the time spent in bad sport? The only thing a commend does is give you discounts in stores. That's it. 

die231
  • die231

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

Bad sports is a genius system, i accidently blew a lot of player cars up but never got the dunce cap. Guess you are just being a much better dickhead than i am.

Same, i wanted the dunce hat (someone said you can keep it after you get good), so i went on tank rampage, still marked as ''clean player'', I gave up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users