Photo

When does the Bawsaq come online?

25 replies to this topic
Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

When does it come online? Will it be manipulated by rockstar or will it be fully controlled by the players?

Seth1
  • Seth1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

I too am wondering this. Anybody have any information regarding when the Bawsaq will be online for multiplayer?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Same here, it is rarely discussed at all.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

it works in single player. however i thought it was supposed to be manipulated by online actions, it didnt work for me in single player when i first bought the game on release day.

naizarak
  • naizarak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

has rockstar ever confirmed it would ever be in online?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

has rockstar ever confirmed it would ever be in online?

wasnt that the whole point? it didnt work in single player and everyone was saying it was part of online, maybe they didnt know what they were talking about it, i never saw anything official from rockstar about anything ever, lol

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

I think it should work soon, why even put it in MP. They took out the SP stock option on the MP phone network, why would they leave the BAWSAQ one?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

I think it should work soon, why even put it in MP. They took out the SP stock option on the MP phone network, why would they leave the BAWSAQ one?

supposed to be a way to make or lose money, very useful if it worked online.  The baswaq was supposed to be player controlled somehow.  LIke you rob 24/7 their stock goes down and whoever the cometitor is goes up, drink lots of pisswasser and its stock goes up, yada yada yada, player actions affect the outcome and it could be pretty sweet, though very complex, maybe they cant get it working right.  the single player stock market was a joke, it was affected by a few storyline missions but other than that its just up and down up and down over and over, plus it was so bugged it never matched the graph to the actual change, im sure they have the same problem trying to get baswaq to work but since its much more like a real stock market where real world actions affect it, its gotta be 10x as complicated as the one in the singlplayer mode.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

Hopefully soon, I plan to take our $500,000 stimulus and invest it in the BAWSAQ. If they make it completely player-controlled by allowing us to increase/decrease prices via our actions, I might even do a Worldwide Exchange type analysis on here every week to help other players make a profit If you're interested.

notgonlie
  • notgonlie

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:11 AM Edited by notgonlie, 13 October 2013 - 06:12 AM.

Hopefully soon, I plan to take our $500,000 stimulus and invest it in the BAWSAQ. If they make it completely player-controlled by allowing us to increase/decrease prices via our actions, I might even do a Worldwide Exchange type analysis on here every week to help other players make a profit If you're interested.

Yea that would be cool except rockstar seems to be more focused on giving us 300 beach outfits, a dune buggy, and cash cards than give us what we all bought the game for which is heist, stock market, gambling methods.

I really hope they dont slowly release updates with content we already should of had leaving us clinging onto each dlc waiting for more like a pack of rats. and for f*ck sake finish the damn pictures on the car websites. I can get that done in 25 minutes and yet kids have to google/youtube these f*ckin cars to see what they even are because someone at R* fell asleep.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Yea that would be cool except rockstar seems to be more focused on giving us 300 beach outfits, a dune buggy, and cash cards than give us what we all bought the game for which is heist, stock market, gambling methods.

I really hope they dont slowly release updates with content we already should of had leaving us clinging onto each dlc waiting for more like a pack of rats. and for f*ck sake finish the damn pictures on the car websites. I can get that done in 25 minutes and yet kids have to google/youtube these f*ckin cars to see what they even are because someone at R* fell asleep.

Heh, no sh*t.  Did EA Games buy Rockstar when I wasnt paying attention or something? WTF happened?  I played red dead and liked it ok, not as much as gta though, played max payne for a little while, didnt like it much but it didnt seem near as sh*tty and buggy as this,  never played their la niore or whatever, but previous gta games were great, this one is pure rubbish and totally feels like a half ass buggy EA Games release with an Expansion/patch coming soon for sale, lol!

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

It will be manipulated by exploiters/glitchers.

Outlinez
  • Outlinez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

it should get added eventually just like the life invader site etc theyre there just down for maint still :(

cloudserverslol
  • cloudserverslol

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

R* is too busy wrecking everything else about their game to care about what they said it would have. Why is it acceptable to release a game that is less than half done and then patch the hell out of it?

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

By the looks of things, it will come online when nobody outside Rockstar will give a damn.

• coach_wargo likes this

Piggman
  • Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by Piggman, 21 November 2013 - 09:02 PM.

this

Unfortunately I agree. It could potentially take only one hacker to completely destroy the market if it is shared by everyone.

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

D1rty Rummy

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

Wait until you find out that Rockstar is going to charge transaction fees for every trade.

• Phyxsius- likes this

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:38 PM

With all the money glitching , and now  Rockstar pushing cash cards who knows,  they have to get other things in order first before they can expect a functional  realistic like online stock  market

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

I think we will have  mansions, helipads, and other high end items to buy, before of if any BAWSAQ ever opens up

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:42 PM

With all the money glitching , and now  Rockstar pushing cash cards who knows,  they have to get other things in order first before they can expect a functional  realistic like online stock  market

Yes. Like resetting strength.

http://support.rocks...6-lost-forever-

NukedPratorian
  • NukedPratorian

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

I doubt it since some players have glitched ungodly amounts of cash the market will be a wreck.  They would need to limit how much you could invest per day otherwise it will be useless unless you are rich from glitching. 

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:46 PM

They will keep reducing pay until enough time has past most people are broke as hell.

They will then release the Stock Market.  Children all over the world scramble for mother's credit card.

They know they botched a cash cow early... but they will be god damned if they are going to let it slip away that easily.

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

They won't release it unless they make some drastic changes. I made 100mil per character in SP by buying a bunch of pisswasser stock while everyone else was. If they release the stock market as it was in SP, they definitely won't be selling any cash cards...

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:51 PM

They won't release it unless they make some drastic changes. I made 100mil per character in SP by buying a bunch of pisswasser stock while everyone else was. If they release the stock market as it was in SP, they definitely won't be selling any cash cards...

Ah but you gotta spend money to make money and do you realize the amount of pure retarded people?  There would be kids who lost more then they even buy lol

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:57 PM

@Physxius.........I got reset to 2 and myself like many other did it legitimately,  I just went to Del Perro Pier for 2 hours  whaling on every pedestrian I could find, and its easy to loose the cops there....TBH even with the  bar being reset,  I still had all my max strength attributes even at my original 2 bar starting level strength.....So idk if the reset was intentional or just a bug in the update....who knows

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users