Photo

end game content = none

19 replies to this topic
Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

and i really have my doubts if its worth actually to take the grind the normal way.

once u have a very good car, apartment and maybe a tank or something there isnt really much to do.

i thought missions get alot better in higher levels, but they dont.

so well...

who has hope that rockstar will add more end game content? and the question is also when will they do that and how much....

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:42 AM Edited by bloodblossom, 13 October 2013 - 01:42 AM.

they are adding heists soon... which will be the endgame... so there...

you know bank robberies ect

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Of course they will add more content. We already know heists are coming and I'm sure they'll roll out more content depending on the success of the (online) game. I don't know what other kind of end game content they could have though. Maybe we could invade lairs inhabited by giant monsters and try to take them down with Tanks, Jets and RPGs?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

If you did grinding and exploits to get all your stuff and max level in 1 week of release you deserve to be bored out of your mind.

That's why grinding is a bad idea, it ruins your own enjoyment of the game and it's shelf life. Ive been playing every day fairly and i'm level 30 and have a long way to go and lots more content to see.

• wallpaper42 likes this

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:43 AM

well... and what are you doing with the money from the heists? nothing, cos u will already have everything.

i fear heists wont be enuff... not at all

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

If you did grinding and exploits to get all your stuff and max level in 1 week of release you deserve to be bored out of your mind.

That's why grinding is a bad idea, it ruins your own enjoyment of the game and it's shelf life. Ive been playing every day fairly and i'm level 30 and have a long way to go and lots more content to see.

i fear you will be quite disapointed about the content...

missions arent very special... just a few ones are really cool

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:47 AM Edited by bloodblossom, 13 October 2013 - 01:47 AM.

your one of the people who grinded hundreds of millions of $ and now your bored... please leave were better off without you.

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

your one of the people who grinded hundreds of millions of $ and now your bored... please leave were better off without you.

no actually iam not...

but the game doesnt get any better...

as i said there is no end game content and u guys will see that

yakprince
  • yakprince

Doughboy

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:01 AM

Can't say I agree at all, I'm level 64 with a nice apartment aswell as a variety of vehicles and I'm still not "bored".  Mission's are actually changing and getting better, its only every so often that u actually get the same mission.

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

You really shouldn't fast forward to the money shot if you want to prolong your pleasure. Entirely up to you of course.

Joreus
  • Joreus

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

well... and what are you doing with the money from the heists? nothing, cos u will already have everything.

i fear heists wont be enuff... not at all

This. I think the only appeal will be the fact that it's new content and won't be a cake walk

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

And "end game" less than 2 weeks after launch?  :blink:   Well, I certainly wasn't expecting one, so I guess I won't be disappointed.  I assumed right from the start that they'd be adding new missions and new story elements for months to come...

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

If you DIDN'T grind, then you must have an immense number of hours in the game - regardless of which, I'm not surprised you're bored after less than two weeks.

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

They did a pretty poor job on the missions. All are repetitive and get boring eventually. I hope heists make up for it, but I doubt they will in the long run. We will probably get 20-100k depending on the heist, and I bet there will be around 6 different heists to do. That's just me guessing. 

I hope they release them soon, though. Once I get a next gen console I'll probably be saying goodbye to GTA:O forever, unless it comes out next gen. 

Kynismus
  • Kynismus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:20 AM Edited by Kynismus, 13 October 2013 - 02:24 AM.

This is not a MMO.

jesg
  • jesg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

I'm sure they will add more houses with hangar/dock/helipad

Dan021
  • Dan021

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

Its not freaking World of Warcraft

The game wont really have a End Game, sure maybe big and harder mission yes...

But the game isnt suppose to be rushed, you're suppose to hang out, do crazy jumps, do all kinds of missions and jobs and you get a cool gun upgrade or new color here and there while you are enjoying the game with your friends.

I mean even Warframe has no end game and they've been trying to make it look like it has some. I guess shooters arent really made for that...

Well back to Monster Hunter! Have fun guys!

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

the average gamer who works & has a life wont be flying through this game in two weeks,not even two months,rockstar said that online was a long term thing,its just started & people are looking for an end game.

FranticFatality
  • FranticFatality

British Hillbilly

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:46 AM Edited by FranticFatality, 13 October 2013 - 02:46 AM.

Please learn to type or just die. We are better off without your English-language butchering ways.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 13 October 2013 - 02:49 AM.

This is not a MMO.

- Skill System
- Level System
- Lots of Content updates to expand the world and activities
- Customization
- Stock Market < Economy
- Always Online...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users