Photo

Bad Sport keeps adding time

12 replies to this topic
Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

So i was doing a mission with somebody and i was in his car driving to the mission, and all of a sudden i get 1 day added to my bad sport time?

I was at 1days 4h now i'm at 2days 4h?

I wasn't doing anything wrong what the f*ck Rockstar...

Delete this stupid system it doesn't even work properly and on top of that you still get bad sport for getting kicked by 12 year olds because the game is full and they want their friends to join...

• NCoffey likes this

bread
  • bread

Nutrition Facts not needed

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Lol, that's why I always either play with my friends or solo. A lot of times when I go into a random session there's always the occasional assholes and squeakers that ruin the game for everyone else by being annoying.

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

I just got extra day to our of no where I was in a mission too
  • NCoffey likes this

Schmange
  • Schmange

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

So i was doing a mission with somebody and i was in his car driving to the mission, and all of a sudden i get 1 day added to my bad sport time?
I was at 1days 4h now i'm at 2days 4h?
I wasn't doing anything wrong what the f*ck Rockstar...
Delete this stupid system it doesn't even work properly and on top of that you still get bad sport for getting kicked by 12 year olds because the game is full and they want their friends to join...

So that's what's been happening lately. Gets really annoying when you haven't even been near anybody yet.
  • NCoffey likes this

NCoffey
  • NCoffey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

So before I got married on the 23rd of November I got into the bad sport lobby. I think it was on the 21st. I see that I have 2 days in the lobby...well thats fine, got married, went on honeymoon, came back and moved into new house. Finally on the Saturday night after Thanksgiving I am able to hop back on GTA,..lo and behold, I have 7 days left in the bad sport lobby. So I hop on today thinking I will be able to hop back in with friends now...nope, it is now up to 16+ DAYS! Over all this time I have done nothing in the bad sport lobby to add time. I am really confused about the system.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

Its an obvious problem that needs to be patched. I had 4 days in BS before Thanksgiving. I went on vacation and didnt even play. Came back 6 days later with another 7 days. As I play I can see hours and days randomly being tacked on without provocation.

I have sent them a few heated emails and Im hoping they get this sorted out soon because I hate not being able to play with any of my friends. I paid $120 for this god damn game and I should be able to do that much

• a20characterusername and NCoffey like this

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

your a permanent member of the cone head society.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:54 AM

Bad Sport has been very buggy lately.

Best to stay out of it.

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

i got in to play with friends, took me long enough, i battled to get in, must have blown at least 100 - 150 PV;s over the last 2 - 3 weeks, all i kept getting was the "or else" message lol, finally i get in yesterday and i see my timer is constantly on 00D00H00M wtf!!!

so i can never get out?

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

the timer is bugged on ppl who have been added for cheating. They are permanent residents but the timer doesnt show as such

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:14 AM

i got in to play with friends, took me long enough, i battled to get in, must have blown at least 100 - 150 PV;s over the last 2 - 3 weeks, all i kept getting was the "or else" message lol, finally i get in yesterday and i see my timer is constantly on 00D00H00M wtf!!!

so i can never get out?

you are one of the lucky ones, mine actually goes up at the same rate it was supposed to go down, every second that passes is another second served in bad sport plus an additional second added to the timer for me, been in here 6 days longer than i should.

• Horndog_SA likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

1st (and last) time i was put in a bad sport lobby this happened to me. so i started a private lobby, did a 2000 foot wheelie, and earned some quick awards. i had 3 days, after that it was 10 min. took about an hour.

however, what if you have no awards easily available to accomplish? then what?

bad sport is f*cking stupid. its GTA, everyone is a f*cking bad sport.

• Horndog_SA likes this

Archetype13
  • Archetype13

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:21 AM

Making it possible to be placed in Bad Sport as a result of another player's actions (kicking, etc.) is a massive fail on R*'s part. That kind of power has no business in the hands of players. Luckily this hasn't happened to me...yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users