Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many of you did 100% or are trying to?

35 replies to this topic
Syrlis
  • Syrlis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:42 PM Edited by Syrlis, 13 October 2013 - 01:43 PM.

I also feel this was an easy (and not true) 100%compared to previous GTA's. Which is why I have done everything detailed on the Social Club checklist (and then some). I am currently 85ish hours into single player. Just need to finish maxing player stats, buy the golf course, get all gold for all 3 characters for flight school & shooting range, get all gold for story missions, and I have about 37 random events to do still. Everything else though I have done (and I do mean everything, even took the vinewood tour lol). Alas self satisfaction is my only reward though...for people wondering how you find stuff there is the map on the social club checklist, but there are also a few in-game websites that map some items for you as well.

XAIKON
  • XAIKON

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

I got 100% eventually... can't say I enjoyed it though. After all the main missions and strangers and freaks, it just became a repetitive grind, especially because I had been collecting spaceship parts and letter scraps throughout the game, only had about 30 of each to find after the story, but had to use a guide to revisit EVERY location

(don't have social club to check exact progress) as I couldnt remember which 70 of each I already had!

"Call taxi - check guide - make waypoint - travel - collect part"

REPEAT 199 TIMES - Yeah, fun.

HAD to see those UFO's though

I never waste time 100%ing a game if there is no reward though, seems to be the quickest way to wear the fun ot of a game.

AngryGamer94
  • AngryGamer94

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Already 100% it.

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by Waldie, 13 October 2013 - 04:19 PM.

I was planning to, until I tried the third triathlon. I don't know how any of you guys could stand that, I think my arm is going into a spasm. Thirty minutes, or whatever it is, of constant button mashing is f*cking ridiculous. I've never been good at it but I can't understand why games insist on subjecting us to this type of gameplay(looking at you Kojima).

Can't start to describe how angry I am. I was struggling to stay ahead the whole time and often thought I was going to lose as those other wee pricks would randomly just fire out in front of me and I never knew when it was going to end. Then after 20mins, my arm was really starting to hurt and I reached Vespucci beach thinking the end would be near only to slide of the road and hit a spectator and immediately forfeit the race.

f*ck that man, I'm not doing sh*t again...  

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

I been working on. Currently a bit over 92% or so. Finding all the letter scraps and scapeship parts (even with a map guide) is very time consuming.

gtafaninwest
  • gtafaninwest

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

I'm 20% away from 100.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users