Bounties Hiding in Apartments/Strip Club

185 replies to this topic
hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

For the stripclub, there is a way to shoot people inside there, the same trick is used for Ammu-nation and other types of interiors. Go outside, and get a wanted level. When you are entering the interior (strip club in this case) make sure the cops know where you are so you aren't losing your stars. Then, ADS and walk inside, and now you should be able to use your guns inside the strip club.

Just shoot the girl behind the bar from the door. 

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

It's called a safehouse for a reason.

where do they call apartments in online safehouses?

LahTigre
  • LahTigre

Miss Demeanor

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:31 PM

It's called a safehouse for a reason.

where do they call apartments in online safehouses?

I'm not particularly sure, BUT, if it wasn't a "safehouse", then it would be possible to be killed in your apartment.  

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

The fact of the matter is that free roam would be a hell of a lot more fun if bounties had no choice but to run or try to stand their ground. It gets the whole lobby involved instead of everyone just f*cking about. Same goes with if the rewards were higher for Simeon exports, armored trucks, and crate drops.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:53 AM

Guys, this was fixed with the last patch.  The timer stops going down when they go in their apartment.

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:57 AM

If I missed anything please feel free to add to the list. We gotta get this to Rockstar ASAP.

- Can`t enter submarines, 150feet below is probably even safer than apt. hiding ;)

That's actually one of the funniest ways to do it.  :D  People fly so low looking for you that they crash their helicopters into the water, and one guy even crashed a titan (don't know how he was planning to kill me with that, unless he was gonna ram the helo/plane/boat he was expecting to find).  They'll also swim down looking for you, and some of the reactions are priceless.  And if you get multiple people looking and at least one has a buzzard or lazer, you just sit back and listen to the 'splosions and watch the blips disappear from the map.

There was one girl who came down and was repeatedly attacking the sub with a knife, and she was so determined that I started to really admire her for it.  When she eventually drowned on one attempt and respawned on the shoreline, I surfaced and purposely let her snipe me, then went into passive mode, walked up to her, and gave her a salute.  An effort like that deserved to be rewarded.  :)

The fact of the matter is that free roam would be a hell of a lot more fun if bounties had no choice but to run or try to stand their ground. It gets the whole lobby involved instead of everyone just f*cking about. Same goes with if the rewards were higher for Simeon exports, armored trucks, and crate drops.

That's not a fact, that's an opinion.  That's more fun for you, and for most people, and most people play it that way.  Don't presume to tell those few who don't that they're playing it wrong just cuz they're not doing what you want. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users