Mors Mutual Insurance

10 replies to this topic
RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

So I was driving my Daemon in the hills, riding around with some friends, and all of a sudden this random driver in the other lane decides to cut me off (Gotta love GTA 5 NPCs), leading to me having to swerve out of his way. I clipped him, fell off my Daemon, and my Daemon fell into the bay below us. So I called the insurance company and the only thing they offered to give back was the police SUV I took just for a joke. I figured it was just a glitch and if I get the suv, I could just call back and go get my bike.

That wasn't the case. They decided to never pick up. Like i'd never lost the bike. The little hint on the screen popped up after the bike got destroyed to call Mors Mutual and everything. 

So I said f*ck it. I destroyed the police suv in the hope that the Daemon would pop up alongside it. Again, not the case. 

So my question is how the hell do I get my Daemon back? it took hours to find and I put over $100,000 into it. I don't care if we're getting 500k in a week, I want my goddamn Daemon back because knowing my luck I'll never find one again... Is there something i'm missing or do I need to wait it out or what?

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

bump, anyone?

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Idk what to tell you.  Restart maybe?

m33ts4k0z
  • m33ts4k0z

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

bump, anyone?

So I was driving my Daemon in the hills, riding around with some friends, and all of a sudden this random driver in the other lane decides to cut me off (Gotta love GTA 5 NPCs), leading to me having to swerve out of his way. I clipped him, fell off my Daemon, and my Daemon fell into the bay below us. So I called the insurance company and the only thing they offered to give back was the police SUV I took just for a joke. I figured it was just a glitch and if I get the suv, I could just call back and go get my bike.

That wasn't the case. They decided to never pick up. Like i'd never lost the bike. The little hint on the screen popped up after the bike got destroyed to call Mors Mutual and everything. 

So I said f*ck it. I destroyed the police suv in the hope that the Daemon would pop up alongside it. Again, not the case. 

So my question is how the hell do I get my Daemon back? it took hours to find and I put over $100,000 into it. I don't care if we're getting 500k in a week, I want my goddamn Daemon back because knowing my luck I'll never find one again... Is there something i'm missing or do I need to wait it out or what?

Are you sure that the specific car was indeed insured? Do you have a garage to put it in or did you put a tracker and insurance yourself?

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:20 PM

bump, anyone?

Are you sure that the specific car was indeed insured? Do you have a garage to put it in or did you put a tracker and insurance yourself?

I put a tracker/insurance on before I got a garage. It's been in a garage too. I know it has insurance, it even popped up on my screen, telling me to call the Insurance company.

SingingTrout85
  • SingingTrout85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

Well, I'd leave online and log back in.

Maybe if you start a mission, it would appear next to you?

Or, if you could, destroy it if you can see it.

All assuming of course you have insurance/tracker on it.

Gnarly_Killa
  • Gnarly_Killa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

I had a similar problem like this today.

Restart the game and/or check your garage.

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Where is the mors mutual depo?? I need to reclaim my hexer, it not marked on map

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Where is the mors mutual depo?? I need to reclaim my hexer, it not marked on map

1) On the map it will show your car, wherever it is, that's the depot

2) No need to pick it up just call the mechanic if you have one and he'll drive it to you.  After that it will be in your garage

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

When you call Mors Mutual to reclaim a vehicle a car icon will show up on the map. The depot is pretty much across the road from where Simeon's car showroom place is.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

Try calling your mechanic, maybe it is not destroyed after all and he can bring it to you. Sometimes vehicles do not return to the garage right away and leave an open space in the garage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users