Photo

weekly revenue

4 replies to this topic
marcoz87
  • marcoz87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Hi guys I want to know one thing, the weekly revenue of the properties are automatic or I have to do something for them?

i'm sorry for my english

thanks

errai14
  • errai14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Automatic. You get a text from a company telling you how much money your properties made you that week and put the money is put directly into your bank account. However, there are properties like car scrap, and towing company which you get $0 automatic money and must do work for that money. 

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

For the record unless you put a TOOOOOOOOON of time into after purchasing most the properties they are not really a good investment for earning money. Example the golf course takes like 750 full game days for a profit to be turned. 

Good to purchase just for the extra content/missions they provide. Not as investments.

Jako98146
  • Jako98146

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:25 AM

It's automatic, but you have to do sh*t to get the most out of it.

Like when you buy the towing industry, you have to do towing jobs at least once a week in order to get $500 for the property management

And I think the same applies for when you buy property from places that only have random side missions, but I'm not sure if/how much that effects payout.

The only properties that are good are 

Spoiler
and 
Spoiler

I guess the Sonar dock's also useful, since you get the strangers and freaks mission and the nuclear waste pickup

marcoz87
  • marcoz87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

is a strange thing I bought two properties, I received an email that tells me the weekly revenue $ 12,564 for  week, I played a lot, but I never received money.....???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users