Quantcast

» «
Photo

hiest will be coming within the next week.

20 replies to this topic
ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

ok so rockstar have posted that these first few updates will be out within the first few weeks of GTA online. as we already know the beach bum party pack is out on the 22nd. now a few weeks= 3 weeks but we will make that 23 days. so all of this content will be coming out, not sure weather it will all be in one update but it will all be out within one week. even more likely is that we will be able to do heists in the patch where we get 250k.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

Source on that beach pack coming out on the 22nd?

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

CANT WAIT!!!!

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

I Hear Alot About The Pack But Seen No Source D: and Im Too Lazy To Look Myself.

JoeErvingRoG
  • JoeErvingRoG

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

even if the beach bum pack is out on the 22nd we will not see heist till end of November.  I would put money on it.  They are still finishing glitches, have the deposits and beach bum to roll out....

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

I have had some confirmation that the heists will be coming out on the 18th.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

I think with all the problems we should expect delays with all the DLCs.

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

For the love of sanity,there are far more inportant things for R* to do that expecting any DLC,what is up with you people,have you done ALL the races,ALL the deathmatches,ALL the survivals,ALL the awards,platnum medals,do i need to go on...there are still plenty who are still waiting to even get a day in online,and the PC peep are still waiting to even play the game at all,please young jedi patience,let R* tweek all they need to and give them a break.its been 12 days of gta online and talking about DLC,(banging head against wall).

ie,The crew and inv only lobbys need fixing,The crew challenges need fixing,The invite system needs fixing,There are still issues with ammo/armour loss.There is serious problem with LS customs that is affecting a whole lobbys gameplay that needs fixing,(you see that lag you get,like a jolt in gameplay,EXACTLY).The BS where people can randomly kick you from lobbys for no aparent reason needs fixing,The issues you occur when in full party chat and playing needs fixing....i could go on and on...R* have a huge task lets enjoy what is already awesome to play,good things come to those who wait,cup half full ect ect......please report your disrespect to the next car bomb that awaits for you,...peace. :)

goobface
  • goobface

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

link it mother f*cker

Ninja tortoise
  • Ninja tortoise

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

3 reasons heists will not be out before the end of November (business pov)

Reason 1) there are still unfortunate souls who are unable to enter the Gta online world. For rockstar to release a major dlc whiles people are unable to enter the game would be terribly unfair.

Rockstar would need to allow for people to level the character up in a would that would still benifit from the help of a level 5 with nothing but a pistol and a condom for protection.

2) for rockstar to release a big dlc prior to the launch of games like BF4 / CoD ghosts and the ps4/Xbox one, would also be a bad move. When u have a successful game, you want to keep players interested, to add heists after 2/3 weeks would stop the speculation/ hype that game sites thrive off. When did call of duty ever give us a new zombie map after 2/3 weeks ?

And finally 3) how many people here are level 100 - 200, I bet not many, for the people grafting away on the game for day that have reached those levels will tell you that new missions are unlocked the higher level you are, I'm level 83 and I can see the payouts increasing on all of the missions lvl 75+. When rockstar release heists that will earn you upwards of 250k per mission, who is seriously going to be driving for 10 minutes with 2 busted tyres for a payout of 3k? No one!

So to bring a downer to all you losers sitting on 17k waiting for the big heists, there not coming anytime soon.

Here is what to expect realistically people heist will be out just before Xmas, late November if you lucky. You will only be able to do one every day/ 2 days game time or every hour real time. And I'm 99.9% certain you will have to be lvl 100+ to even start anything worth planing. If rockstar allow level 10s to start a heist it would mess up the economy on gta online.

Feel free to speculate :)

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Yeah I can wait however long for DLC. Until the PS4 comes out, then god knows if I'll even pull the PS3 back out for this game

wtfisthis
  • wtfisthis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

They're not releasing heists until they milk the sh*t out of their cash cards.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

hiest will be coming next week

Hiest.png

everydaynormalguy
  • everydaynormalguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

umm.. so theres no proof of anything?

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

For the love of sanity,there are far more inportant things for R* to do that expecting any DLC,what is up with you people,have you done ALL the races,ALL the deathmatches,ALL the survivals,ALL the awards,platnum medals,do i need to go on...there are still plenty who are still waiting to even get a day in online,and the PC peep are still waiting to even play the game at all,please young jedi patience,let R* tweek all they need to and give them a break.its been 12 days of gta online and talking about DLC,(banging head against wall).

ie,The crew and inv only lobbys need fixing,The crew challenges need fixing,The invite system needs fixing,There are still issues with ammo/armour loss.There is serious problem with LS customs that is affecting a whole lobbys gameplay that needs fixing,(you see that lag you get,like a jolt in gameplay,EXACTLY).The BS where people can randomly kick you from lobbys for no aparent reason needs fixing,The issues you occur when in full party chat and playing needs fixing....i could go on and on...R* have a huge task lets enjoy what is already awesome to play,good things come to those who wait,cup half full ect ect......please report your disrespect to the next car bomb that awaits for you,...peace. :)

^^

Very much this - The game has so much depth a longevity, lets get the basics right before we try add ons and break the fragile game experience even more

Omar Comin
  • Omar Comin

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:55 PM

This is probably bullsh*t.

• ImBoss450 likes this

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

It's the Quenchiest!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

3 reasons heists will not be out before the end of November (business pov)

Reason 1) there are still unfortunate souls who are unable to enter the Gta online world. For rockstar to release a major dlc whiles people are unable to enter the game would be terribly unfair.

Rockstar would need to allow for people to level the character up in a would that would still benifit from the help of a level 5 with nothing but a pistol and a condom for protection.

2) for rockstar to release a big dlc prior to the launch of games like BF4 / CoD ghosts and the ps4/Xbox one, would also be a bad move. When u have a successful game, you want to keep players interested, to add heists after 2/3 weeks would stop the speculation/ hype that game sites thrive off. When did call of duty ever give us a new zombie map after 2/3 weeks ?

And finally 3) how many people here are level 100 - 200, I bet not many, for the people grafting away on the game for day that have reached those levels will tell you that new missions are unlocked the higher level you are, I'm level 83 and I can see the payouts increasing on all of the missions lvl 75+. When rockstar release heists that will earn you upwards of 250k per mission, who is seriously going to be driving for 10 minutes with 2 busted tyres for a payout of 3k? No one!

So to bring a downer to all you losers sitting on 17k waiting for the big heists, there not coming anytime soon.

Here is what to expect realistically people heist will be out just before Xmas, late November if you lucky. You will only be able to do one every day/ 2 days game time or every hour real time. And I'm 99.9% certain you will have to be lvl 100+ to even start anything worth planing. If rockstar allow level 10s to start a heist it would mess up the economy on gta online.

Feel free to speculate :)

"(business pov)"

Hahaha, good one!

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

belive what you want if you think there wont be heist next week don't play GTA so every one else can do heists.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

You have no source on the heists. We already knew about the beach bum pack
  • ImBoss450 likes this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members