how do i defend myself from cowards?

15 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

hi everybody im totaly mad right now because i was shopping at ammunation and i came out and some guy was camping behind my car and shot me and i didnt do anything to them. and last night i was driving around to see if they wanted a ride and i drove by a few people and they shot me and when i spawned they destroyed my car for no fing reason!!!! i was pissed and i still am pissed. and so i took there car and dumped it in the water. i felt so good and then the game said i was a bad sport. bullsh*t they are the ones that murdered me and blew up my car. what can i do to defend myself besides passive mode cause it dont work. i try being a good person and give rides to people and be a good sport. and i only use my guns in dm or misions and when im attacked. but is there anything else i can do? and dont start saying dont play gta because its a violent game. i have the fing right to drive and be peaceful and still play with people without getting shot at. if you want to kill people go on deathmatch because some people want to free roam with being shot at. so please dont  hate on me because i want to be shot every ten seconds. if this has happened to you wich im sure it has please share and some tips on evading these pussys.

vVenom
  • vVenom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Play solo.

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Just kill them, i have killed people 10+ times in the space of a few minutes for blowing up my car and i got no bad sport message.

Or pop their tires XD

JoeErvingRoG
  • JoeErvingRoG

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Just kill them, i have killed people 10+ times in the space of a few minutes for blowing up my car and i got no bad sport message.

Or pop their tires XD

yep, i flatten tires or will grief hunt them till they leave if they are dicks for no reason

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

i was like u when i started (K:D .65). after getting my sh*t handed to me over and over i adjusted my stradegy. Now if a player even looks funny at me im busting a cap in him and if he tries to retaliate i wont hesitate to send few more rounds his way. I am extremely efficient with a sniper rifle and due to a horrible spawn system i have the ability to pick offf tarrgets without taking any damage .

All in all, dont be a bitch and play buddy buddy with everyone. Make sure u pack serious heat as your primary (dont roll around with a pistol) and just wait till mothef*kers start acting up. 

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Trust no one.

I'm the kind of player like you, but I've played GTA IV enough to know how most of people are Online.

Check who's in the lobby, check the " **** killed ***** " pop up messages, listen to the voice chat, watch them on your tv (if you own an apartement.
And avoid contact. Tho.

Watch your radar very often to see who's coming. Approach, either stay away a little bit, or drive by real fast.

Move your car the way you always have the best cover and the best getaway if they start to shoot. Don't show them your window with perfect angle for them to shoot your face.

Play free aim...

If someone approach you, find a good cover and be ready to shoot at the first wrong moment from them. If they try to ram you over or shoot at you, don't bother, shoot back.

Passive only works when you're on foot, so if you can't getaway, just stop somewhere you can climb (even just a wall) somewhere a car can't acces.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

You have to do as they do. If they pass your comfort zone don't hesitate to pop them. It is either kill or be killed.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

lol

"I try to be a good person"

don't think I'd ever hear any1 say that in relation to playing a gta game

well besides my little sister who liked it for just driving around and got upset if she ran some1 over XD

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

well my best gun is my mp5 and yes when they kill me i usually kill them back but get this i put a bounty on the guy and the guy who got the bounty killed me to. but i just like to be a good player and drive around rob stores and do missions and i like to help people. like me and my friend were riding bmxs and some guy just walks up and shoots us for no reason. in the short time that i played gta online there have been countless cowards that shot me for no reason weather its at a store or driving around or even running me over when we are playing a mission together. these loosers have no life and like i always say abide by the golden rule. treat others the way you would want to be treated. i know darn well these people wouldent have wanted me to camp behind there car and shoot them for no reason. but then again most of these people probably never heard of the bible.

Yukmout
  • Yukmout

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

You dont have rights in a virtual world dude... jesus how old are you ? Every single person has a gun and every single person will use it when another white dot appears. Unless its a crew member , and even then it could still happen lol.

twc97
  • twc97

Herbalistic

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

I know what you mean I'm sick of getting bad sport for killing people who either try or have killed me. Ecspecially when you destroy their vehicle. The way I see it ill be ready to kill anyone and pop out there tires jusy try not todestroy there whip

Kill_flesh
  • Kill_flesh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

join sessions with crew/friends

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Ammunition is tricky because you can't pull your gun out inside. I always double tap the down button to enlarge the map. You know the button to see who's in the game. If some one gets close. I go outside and pop them. But if they are already there..... I guess join new session or take a loss. I mean there are already aiming before you come out and you can aim til you come out and choose from the weapon wheel. Just always be aware of your surroundings.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

If someone kills me like this I just pull out the tank and kill them like 20 times until they leave, by then they've lost over 20k from medical bills.

Someone killed me as I was getting a tattoo and he got the sh*tstain

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

Always check your map when inside anything before coming out.

I catch people in my bushes at my apartment waiting for 30 mins to get a cheap shot in..lol

growstreet5
  • growstreet5

#SWAG#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:12 PM Edited by growstreet5, 13 October 2013 - 04:12 PM.

If someone kills me like this I just pull out the tank and kill them like 20 times until they leave, by then they've lost over 20k from medical bills.

Someone killed me as I was getting a tattoo and he got the sh*tstain

Kill them 20times

= lost 20k from med bills

Let me do this for you dawg

20kills x 2000$ = 20k

Not true.

20kills x 2000$ = 40k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users