Photo

NEED A MAPPER? - CONTACT!

No replies to this topic
MultiFrapser
  • MultiFrapser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

I am happily telling you that i am a mapper. If you own a server, and need a detail map of a city/town/place in GTA SA. I map for: Roleplay, Trucking & Death Match- servers

I DO THIS FOR TOTALLY FREE, SINCE I LIKE MAPPING! But i hope i would get for example '' Bronze VIP '' or '' Money '' in you'r server in case i like it, for a reward of my job, you know what i am saying?

Please fill up the Contact Information, and send it right away to my e-mail [email protected]

Please but the tittle as '' Mapping Request (date dd/mm/yyyy) ''

________________________________Contact Information_________________________________________

*needed answer!

*E-mail:

*Do you own a SAMP/MTA server? (If yes, what is the IP/name? ANSWER:                                              )

*(IMPORTANT) What do you want me to do for you? PLEASE EXPLAIN WITH DETAILED TEXT!:

*How many peoples are there online at your server daily? (MINIMUM 10 Players!)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I need to know a few questions about you'r experience about keeping up a server

*How long have you been keeping up you'r server?

*Are you running up with any other servers than only one?

*Do YOU have any mapping experience?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

INTRODUCTION

Las Paysadas ~ RE-MAPPED

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XHXhh4eCzwE

I have done many more maps too, but i never published them/made them available to download

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users