Photo

Gta V DLC Might Feature CJ

25 replies to this topic
Franklin-GsF
  • Franklin-GsF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Ign have released an artical after a recent interview with shaun fonteno and the rest of the cast the question was put to fonteno what character he wished he could of voiced, fontano replied "CJ but me and young malay are currently working on a project" when asked to elaborate on this fonteno quickly changed the subject. Could this mean we might see CJ once more?

http://m.uk.ign.com/...-san-andreas-cj

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

copy paste copy paste

Franklin-GsF
  • Franklin-GsF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

Didnt know pasting a url was a crime

Target13
  • Target13

Beyond Creativity®

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

CJ Can't appear. GTA SA is set in the 3d Universe while GTA V is set in the HD Universe.

It might be possible that Young Maylay will voice another character or a CJ like character.

But not CJ.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

f*cking told ya.

http://gtaforums.com...04111-i-saw-cj/

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

who the f*ck said it was

Franklin-GsF
  • Franklin-GsF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

who the f*ck said it was

Copy paste copy paste, wow bro somebodys obviously got anger issues. Hows about commenting with opinions and thoughts instead of your pointless trolling comments

vidals
  • vidals

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

CJ Can't appear. GTA SA is set in the 3d Universe while GTA V is set in the HD Universe.

It might be possible that Young Maylay will voice another character or a CJ like character.

But not CJ.

so why is a star with og lock name ? he is from the 3d univers

Insincere
  • Insincere

Thug

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

But not CJ.

Don't start this again, 3d characters can't appear physically in HD universe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SammiiDoogles
There are many references to GTAIII characters and brands (El Burro graffiti in LC for example) in GTAIV, but do any characters (other than Lazlow) actually exist within both 'universes'? Is that where Donald Love went? Did he hop dimensions into the GTAIV universe?! Plot twist!! Are the two universes completely separate? I understand it'd make almost no sense having two Liberty City's but is there any way we'll see characters from GTAIII return? GTAIV has some amazing characters, but some of the characters in the III era are just unforgettable.

Rockstar says:
El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no, we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

http://www.rockstarg...claude-dar.html

vidals
  • vidals

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

But not CJ.

Don't start this again, 3d characters can't appear physically in HD universe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SammiiDoogles
There are many references to GTAIII characters and brands (El Burro graffiti in LC for example) in GTAIV, but do any characters (other than Lazlow) actually exist within both 'universes'? Is that where Donald Love went? Did he hop dimensions into the GTAIV universe?! Plot twist!! Are the two universes completely separate? I understand it'd make almost no sense having two Liberty City's but is there any way we'll see characters from GTAIII return? GTAIV has some amazing characters, but some of the characters in the III era are just unforgettable.

Rockstar says:
El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no, we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

http://www.rockstarg...claude-dar.html

i didnt know men i just joined the forum to search for some help i needed i dont know everything about gta but thanx

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

But not CJ.

Lazlow

Fernando Martinez

OG Loc

Grove Street

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

DLC might also feature pigs flying...................

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

But not CJ.

Lazlow

Fernando Martinez

OG Loc

Grove Street

Radio Presenters dont count and the rest are no more than Spiritual references   / easter eggs (ogloc madd doog grove street ballas) all just easter eggs no more. dan houser has already said that characters from the third era do not exist in the HD Universe  people really need to grasp that fact.

• ActionBronson and CharlesManson855 like this

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Who said they can't make a REBOOT of a 3D era character?

• Loxley likes this

liesch
  • liesch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

f*ck cj

anoobcat
  • anoobcat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Maybe on GTA Online with GTA : V collector's edition? 

I read some articles about Niko Bellic and Claude Speed having been available as a character in GTA Online but only if you purchased the Collector's Edition ( Pre-order??)

I would not be good if they can't talk or has another voice actor isn't? Here's hoping that Vercetti or Huang Lee makes it. 

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

And no f*ck was given that day, CJ is the worst protagonist in the GTA series hands down.

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

was chinatown wars part of the HD universe?

"Huang Lee from GTA: Chinatown Wars also makes an appearance during a random event triggered by the Cassidy Creek bridge in North Chumash. You'll come across the aftermath of a drug deal gone wrong on an overlook on the valley side of the bridge. Lee can be found to the right, sitting up against his car, warning you with his dying breath that it was a set up."

http://m.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Cameos

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

f*ck cj

little prick got no respect for my homie CJ f*cking asshole

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Offtopic: every thread that involves discussing wether GTA universes exist or not, and if CJ is coming back or not, should really, really, REALLY be automaticly locked. It's been debated to death multiple times and it almost always leads to general stupidity and bad behavior from both sides.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Highly unlikely

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

"Huang Lee from GTA: Chinatown Wars also makes an appearance during a random event triggered by the Cassidy Creek bridge in North Chumash. You'll come across the aftermath of a drug deal gone wrong on an overlook on the valley side of the bridge. Lee can be found to the right, sitting up against his car, warning you with his dying breath that it was a set up."

Wow, that's a cool easter egg if true. I've never seen it though. (80+ hrs gameplay)

As for as I know Chinatown Wars is set in the HD era, so this would make sense.

Damn, R* killed another protag?

God Of GTAO
  • God Of GTAO

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

It's plausible and therefore possible. It's better than some of the c*nting ideas on here.

Woody112
  • Woody112

Greedy Jew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by AlecOfTheWest, 12 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Wow, that's a cool easter egg if true. I've never seen it though. (80+ hrs gameplay)

As for as I know Chinatown Wars is set in the HD era, so this would make sense.

Damn, R* killed another protag?

That's not Huang Lee, it's just an asian gangster.

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

It will be a mixtape/concept album featuring Shawn and Malay rapping as their Franklin/Carl personas, set in Los Santos during a gang war between the Families and the Balas.

Just my two cents. 

Spoiler

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Rockstar can do whatever they want just stfu

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users