» «
Photo

Bad sport is the most stupid idea ever.

94 replies to this topic
Superh
  • Superh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by Superh, 15 October 2013 - 12:28 AM.

In GTA clearly the people who want to fight anyone in any way they want are the normal people. The childs who are afraid of dying are the ones who should be put into a seperate world. The guys who had brought the word "griefing" into the GTA world should just die. seriously.

Clearly Rockstar disagrees with you. Everyone I know thinks the people who drive around and shoot any and everyone they see are c*nts.

Normal human beings think multiplayer means having fun together, not having fun at someone elses expense. Following someone around and killing them over and over, taking joy in watching them suffer, is something that only a bonafide psychopath would do.

In real life it is. You seem to forget it's a video game, and also that its a video game called "grand theft auto" where you yourself just murder people, do drugs kill innocents and all these things in the story mode already. By your logic, you are a psychopath.

Get off your high horse.

Rowlers
  • Rowlers

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:30 AM Edited by Rowlers, 15 October 2013 - 12:30 AM.

Monster truck was chasing me, dropped sticky bomb. BOOM. Bad sport. f*ck off he was shooting me. 

It's just a bounty hunting fest in bad sport worlds.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

God, it's GTA, it's supposed to be about rampages and shootouts, not "don't throw the grenade, you might blow up a players ride." I mean, Jesus, it sounds stupid in writing, how did they think this would work. I got put in with the bad sport for blowing myself up when 4 arseholes boxed me in and were trying to steal the high priority export car, how was I supposed to know it was their personal vehicles? I tend to just drive what i find I find driving around. If i could make a sugestion regarding player vehicles, if you destroy one, you get informed about it and you can choose to pay the insurance or not pay the insurance, refusing to pay makes you a bad sport.

I agree. I usually throw c4 from my vehicle onto another players car when they decide to try killing me. It sucks because sure I can use the uzi, but if it is a car with 2 or 3 guys that's not going to be a good strategy. In these cases, I have to use the explosives to defend myself, and of course, I get penalized for it. Now I am put into a lobby where everyone is a blod lusting psycho so I have to continue killing them and destroying their vehicles sometimes. Never ending cycle.

lessthan3
  • lessthan3

Intensity In Ten Cities

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

In GTA clearly the people who want to fight anyone in any way they want are the normal people. The childs who are afraid of dying are the ones who should be put into a seperate world. The guys who had brought the word "griefing" into the GTA world should just die. seriously.

Clearly Rockstar disagrees with you. Everyone I know thinks the people who drive around and shoot any and everyone they see are c*nts.

Normal human beings think multiplayer means having fun together, not having fun at someone elses expense. Following someone around and killing them over and over, taking joy in watching them suffer, is something that only a bonafide psychopath would do.

In real life it is. You seem to forget it's a video game, and also that its a video game called "grand theft auto" where you yourself just murder people, do drugs kill innocents and all these things in the story mode already. By your logic, you are a psychopath.

Get off your high horse.

There's a difference between harassing a computer, and harassing an actual person. You should learn to tell them apart. Killing NPCs and killing players are two entirely different things.

scorchx
  • scorchx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

I'd forgotten about this topic, seems people have mixed opinions about the system, I had a problem with another player, the bastard rammed me as i was entering Los Santos Customs, when i exited, he tried to ram me again, so i killed him and then heard him yelling "Keep off my car, or you're f*cking dead!"

I laughed, blew the car up and got a bad sport strike (my first in days) and said "What car?" and drove away, he yelled at me, saying "Yeah, run you little bitch!" I stop the bike, turn around, drive at the guy, kill him again and say "Who're you call a bitch? Kill death ratio is 2-0 and i'm winning." He then constantly threw out insults, so i muted him and left. LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users