9FCabrio vs Carbonnizare

22 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

Hey guys why is it that the 9f Cabrio has more traction than a Carbonnizare but it skids out far more easily on any turn? I'm not really a car guy or anything but on a curvy race I cant even control the 9f but have no problem with the Grotti despite the stats suggesting otherwise?

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Carbonizzarre > All sports cars

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Yeah I agree, but the stats on paper indicate otherwise which is what is confusing.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

I don't care if some car was better than Carbonizzare, it's my favorite sports car anyway.

But Carbonizzare is likely better than Cabrio, I don't know.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

I don't care if some car was better than Carbonizzare, it's my favorite sports car anyway.

But Carbonizzare is likely better than Cabrio, I don't know.

Thanks for the reply but my question is more about the Cabrio's excessive spinning out despite higher traction than the Grotti which does not suffer from this issue.

budiu22
  • budiu22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

idk the 9F has some weird drifting problems given its handling stats....

in paper it shouldnt be like that but it is in the game...

so as of right now, carbo >>>>>

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I think ill get myself a carbo, awesome sound and i didnt expect it to be a convertible. I dont like its rear end tho...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

idk the 9F has some weird drifting problems given its handling stats....

in paper it shouldnt be like that but it is in the game...

so as of right now, carbo >>>>>

Glad you notice it too. Its a shame because the 9f is sick looking and I hate everyone choosing the grotti , always try to be different but you cant compete in a sport race w/o the grotti.

Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by Knocknuts, 12 October 2013 - 01:04 PM.

9F cabrio is by far my favorite car. its cheap and stylish.

the sliding can be pain but once you drive it enough, you will have a feel for it and know how to control it.

i wouldn't suggest this car if you are a rammer in race cause it would easily fly out even if you are the one doing the ramming.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:06 PM

9F cabrio is by far my favorite car. its cheap and stylish.

the sliding can be pain but once you drive it enough, you will have a feel for it and know how to control it.

i wouldn't suggest this car if you are a rammer in race cause it would easily fly out even if you are the one doing the ramming.

Definitely not a rammer just have a hard time controlling the car. Maybe im just too used to the grotti and need more practice.

Love the 9f and aspire to be good with it!

Benjaminplays
  • Benjaminplays

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

I destroy the grotti in my coquette  

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

I destroy the grotti in my coquette  

Custom or stock? Love the Coquette too. How does a Banshee match up to the others?

Benjaminplays
  • Benjaminplays

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

not sure about the banshee and fully customized my friend. although I reckon it would still prove a tough competitor as i smashed my friends stock cheetah in circuit and sprint!

Don Johan
  • Don Johan

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:19 PM Edited by Don Johan, 12 October 2013 - 02:17 PM.

Im thinking of buying a feltzer or is it a bad choise? Had a fully customized in story mode and thought it had great handling.

Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:20 PM

I actually prefer the Elegy RH8 out of all of the sports cars.

It has the second highest top speed in class, and is one of the best handling cars on the game. I've always preferred to take a hit on top speed and go for a car that handles better, it's pretty easy to win a race in the corners when you have a car that wont slide.

Jon3sy9
  • Jon3sy9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

Elegy one of the best handling cars on the game lol I need some of what your smoking

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:17 PM Edited by Liam2349, 12 October 2013 - 02:19 PM.

Carbonizzare is the fastest sports car, and one of the fastest on the game, even competing with super cars.

I think the in-game stats lie. Check this out:

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Vehicles

According to IGN, the Carbonizzare is actually the second fastest car on the game.

somsom
  • somsom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

The Carbo is a lot of fun(looks, sound, etc), but I can't stand how it handles turns. It spins out WAY too easily, especially in races with people bumping into each other(Feltzer is like a train: that sh*t don't move).

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

The Carbo is a lot of fun(looks, sound, etc), but I can't stand how it handles turns. It spins out WAY too easily, especially in races with people bumping into each other(Feltzer is like a train: that sh*t don't move).

I think the problem here is that you can't drive... Carbonizzare handles really well.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Yes

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Carbonnizare seems to have better cornering.

But I don't care.  I love my 9F Cabrio.

Tiddy
  • Tiddy

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

What are you guys talking about? I completely blitzed my friend when he was using the carbon and i was in an elegy and he's not a bad driver as we normally have very close races with catch up off.

The speed difference between his stock carbon and my stock aside from visual mods elegy was absurd, my car drove past his like it was standing still.

Personally, i think the elegy is the best sports class car because it's got great pull out of corners and is so easy to drive and that's before you mod it.

I've used a lot of the cars too, i have a fully upgraded comet, near stock elegy and just got myself a carbon last night. I also have a futo and sultan but they just can't compete in this class.

I'm torn between my favourite though, the elegy is a fantastic car but the engine note of the carbon is something else plus it looks great next to my stinger gt.

BridgeHat
  • BridgeHat

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by BridgeHat, 20 October 2013 - 07:58 AM.

I actually prefer the Elegy RH8 out of all of the sports cars.

It has the second highest top speed in class, and is one of the best handling cars on the game. I've always preferred to take a hit on top speed and go for a car that handles better, it's pretty easy to win a race in the corners when you have a car that wont slide.

I bought a 9F Cabrio, modded it out, only to discover what poor grip it has. In order to make turns without sliding, I have to slow down when in other cars I could just speed through with a good angle.

I am now using the Elegy RH8 with no regrets and no sliding on turns. In the future i'll try the Carbonizzare when I've got the spare cash.

Word of advice to anyone out there considering buying the 9F Cabrio for races. DON'T DO IT.

You can't even sell the bloody thing to cut your losses since it's worth than 50k (with mods), so now it's a piece of junk in my garage soon to be destroyed permanently.

Over and out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users