Photo

Scuba diving?

7 replies to this topic
MaizeG
  • MaizeG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Has anyone got the gear to go scuba diving? I found the sub and got in but when I hopped out I didn't get the gear. Or is there no scuba diving onlinE?

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

^ The question i'd liked answered.

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Where'd you find the sub online?

MaizeG
  • MaizeG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Where'd you find the sub online?

it's on the top left corner where a dock is

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

It's starting to look like Scuba Gear may not be present in Online. I have been looking for videos, posts, anything. But all you find are people asking the same question. My friend just opened up the Submarine in Online, and it only fits ONE Person (bummer) and NO Scuba Gear. He's around lvl36-37 I believe.

And then I found this video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kni8SM4W0FU of some one unlocking the Dingy and it appears he posted the video to show that there is NO Scuba Gear in the dingy either. But I was unable to see his level so maybe...MAYBE later we can unlock it? Or part of this first DLC Beach Bum pack or whatever it is... 

It just starting to seem like there really isn't any scuba gear in Online at this time. Because I assume by now some one would have unlocked it, yet no where can I find a single post of someone having it with proof.

C'mon RockStar.... lets all go diving together... please... Even if there's nothing to do it'd still be nice.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

I've been hoping it gets added in one of the free content packs we're supposed to get.  Maybe along with some underwater action.

Morganthaler
  • Morganthaler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

In one of his interviews, Leslie Benzies mentioned that they were going to be adding more underwater stuff in later, but he didn't give any kind of detail as to what would be there at launch.  

OptionalZero
  • OptionalZero

Opt_0

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

In one of his interviews, Leslie Benzies mentioned that they were going to be adding more underwater stuff in later, but he didn't give any kind of detail as to what would be there at launch.  

Man I really hope so. The lack of sharks is really disappointing, the ocean is so tame now.

But just having dive gear would be nice, even if you just swam around together, it'd be cool to see a group exploring.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users