Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do You Think We Will Get Reset/Banned For Bike Money Exploit [ POLL]

35 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you Think We will get Banned/Reset (161 member(s) have cast votes)

No We Wont

1. No We Wont (108 votes [66.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.26%

2. Yes We Will (55 votes [33.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Banning or deleting characters or bank rolls would be disasterous for rockstar considering that probably half the players know about this glitch and half have had characters, apartments, cars etc. deleted.  Punishing players further for their unfinished, unpolished game would be dumb. 

OneTimeDowner
  • OneTimeDowner

Helping Hand

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:54 AM

Really hope so...

farming missions for their reward by replaying them over and over again is fine in my opinion. But the Bike glitch is just FORCEFULLY DERAILING the game.

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:05 AM

They wouldn't be dumb enough to ban that many people. I think more or less they'll make them bad players and take away a considerable chunk of their money.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

Proud owner of Osiris and T20

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

I might do this to make like $100-200k, but that's it. Not sure though, I don't wanna risk getting banned.  :panic:

FallenAlien
  • FallenAlien

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:17 AM Edited by FallenAlien, 13 October 2013 - 09:17 AM.

I dont think they can ban people. It's their fault they left it in the game. I guarantee if you read their Code of Conduct that it does not list "using a glitch to exploit". Its not hacking, its not "technically" cheating if its in the game. they f*cked up. the only thing they can do is patch it asap so more people dont find out and do it.

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

I dont think they can ban people. It's their fault they left it in the game. I guarantee if you read their Code of Conduct that it does not list "using a glitch to exploit". Its not hacking, its not "technically" cheating if its in the game. they f*cked up. the only thing they can do is patch it asap so more people dont find out and do it.

I think of cheating as an unfair advantage, such as aimbot etc.

I really don't think they will be banning people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users