» «
Photo

warrant time for 1-2 stars?

10 replies to this topic
CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by CurtisC87, 12 October 2013 - 05:12 AM.

Why have they not fixed this? I can be 3 blocks away to a long distance away with no hope for police to catch me and I have to wait for minutes for it to go down. This is for SP too.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

Minutes?

30 seconds to a minute for me. A bit longer for 2-3 stars.

Try reversing back n forward slightly.

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

Minutes?

You are lucky. I move around all that I need yet I am very far away from police and am forced to wait.

Futo
  • Futo

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

Minutes?

You are lucky. I move around all that I need yet I am very far away from police and am forced to wait.

If they've spotted you the wanted level will take longer to dissapear when your hidden. The trick is to hide b4 they see u at all.

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

Minutes?

If they've spotted you the wanted level will take longer to dissapear when your hidden. The trick is to hide b4 they see u at all.

I think being 3 blocks away and more is well hidden enough. Even If I leave the area it does not help.

Futo
  • Futo

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:26 AM Edited by Futo, 12 October 2013 - 05:30 AM.

Minutes?

I think being 3 blocks away and more is well hidden enough. Even If I leave the area it does not help.

Sorry then can't help ya.

Edit: what do you want fixing?

You have just robbed a store, hijacked a car, murdered someone in cold blood etc etc. But you want ur wanted level to dissapear in seconds coz u r 3 blocks away?!?

Doesn't need fixing at all.

JetFury
  • JetFury

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Excessive. Really is

DildoDodo
  • DildoDodo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by DildoDodo, 12 October 2013 - 05:37 AM.

I've read that increasing your stealth stat reduces the waiting time, but I'm not sure I believe it. In any case, if you want to increase stealth, just sneak around the pier stealth killing people with a knife every so often.

EDIT: Or, just call ****** (certain character who may be a spoiler) and have him remove your wanted level for $500 any time the police cones are on the mini-map. This is for MP only, though.

Aqua Swede
  • Aqua Swede

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:36 AM Edited by Aqua Swede, 12 October 2013 - 05:36 AM.

I've read that increasing your stealth stat reduces the waiting time, but I'm not sure I believe it. In any case, if you want to increase stealth, just sneak around the pier stealth killing people with a knife every so often.

EDIT: Or, just call ****** (certain character who may be a spoiler) and have him remove your wanted level for $500 any time the police cones of sight are on the mini-map.

or shooting a suppressed weapon all hitman style to the back of the head for shooting skill while stealthed that is

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

Minutes?

Sorry then can't help ya.

Edit: what do you want fixing?

You have just robbed a store, hijacked a car, murdered someone in cold blood etc etc. But you want ur wanted level to dissapear in seconds coz u r 3 blocks away?!?

Doesn't need fixing at all.

I don't expect it to in 10 seconds but when I am far away with only 2 cops after me there is not point to it for 1-2 stars. I end up sitting and waiting.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Move away from where you got the stars, there is a theory that they will disappear quicker if you travel a long way quickly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users