Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you knock people out in race your sh*t. no exceptions.

75 replies to this topic
Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Every single race I get f*cked over because people are a bunch of inconsiderate f*cks.

• SNEAKN80, theadmiral and Freeze2244 like this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Every single race I get f*cked over because people are a bunch of inconsiderate f*cks.

Protip. When someone tries to pit you, slam on the brakes and steer into them. It usually takes them out, too.

After a couple times, they learn to stop hitting you.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Hit back. Take the lead. It's part of the game. This isn't a drag race. It sucks getting knocked off the track, but it's very satisfying doing it to someone else.

• Wavy_Crocket_LDN likes this

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:43 AM Edited by JayDM420, 12 October 2013 - 04:47 AM.

Yuuup. Especially with the waaay over powered drafting. Everybody just drafts to rear ending me. Never liked Need for speed/Burnout/ForzaHorizon

Supposed to be a high speed race in super cars. Not bumper cars at six flags

Hit back. Take the lead. It's part of the game. This isn't a drag race. It sucks getting knocked off the track, but it's very satisfying doing it to someone else

So you enjoy ruining others fun? Sorry not everyone is into that..

• Slippery Gypsy likes this

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

that's why motorcycles are my fav racing type no one knocks me off the road in one of them you should try them

IbarakiBen
  • IbarakiBen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

They can't drive so they try to ram you off. In GTA race it is fine, but normal race it is annoying, if you brake and steer into the back of their car at the side and then accelerate, it often spins them and you keep going.

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Yeah right.

I knock people about in races for quite the opposite reason.  It's a huge waste of time and energy for a person to get upset, or even ragingly angry, at the way people play online video games.  I know that a lot of people are afflicted by this when it comes to being knocked about at races, so I knock them about at races.  The more these folks experience the thing causing their unnecessary troubles, the more likely they are to get a tick moment where they think, "Wait a moment... This is stupid, why am I mad about that?"
Then they learn to laugh.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

I generally wait for people to crash into eachother so I can drive past them taking the lead.

• BlueKangaroo likes this

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Totally agree with OP

Thats why I only race with friends 90% of the time under broski clean racing rules.

f*ck the scum bashing c*nts, lrn 2 race

Jamhesings
  • Jamhesings

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Dude you drive like a wuss....no exceptions...dont let your opponents punk you like that....

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

hahaha ead

I love driving backwards and ramming people

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

hahaha ead

I hate you and your ilk. You've cost me a many a race with your shenanigans.

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

hahaha ead

Lol, this is why I play with friends/adults^^

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

People do this to me all the time... But =P what they don't know is i'm a skilled driver who likes to play dirty if the others do it first. Which mostly ends in them rage quiting and me laughing cause they started it.

I don't care who you are but if you rear end me to cause me to spinout i'll come for you and when i do you'll know you f*cked up.

Shadowgale
  • Shadowgale

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

If you slam into my rear tires and cause me to spin out, you bet your ass I am going to get revenge

Jamhesings
  • Jamhesings

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

It's pretty simple man...I drive defensively...if someone is coming up on my right and anticipate their pit maneuver  and cut my wheel hard to the left, the ass end swings out and you immediately correct the wheel so you dont spin out...

next thing is you gotta draft off someone by staying right behind them then once you over take them from the speed boost you get, you dont let them do the same to you always make subtle moves left and right to not let them pass you but at the same time not let them draft off you...

I guess just know what is gonna happen when they hit you the way they hit you and know how to correct it...or dodge them completely I juke people all the time and watch them slam into a walls and what not....I personally consider these people dumbasses as well but I like the challenge they bring but being that they are so wreckless with how they race I rarely see them as opponents anywhere near the finish line....

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

I love how everyone explains the ramming to each other with "but its gta, u suck!". Yeah, it is a part of GTA, technically, but there should be an option to remove collisions overall. Not every Race has to devolve into a f**kfest.

• Slippery Gypsy and BlueKangaroo like this

Blazin510
  • Blazin510

tired of crybabies

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

Once saw this asshole reverse at the go instead of slamming on the gas...what did he get at the end? Yup, last place

TSB203
  • TSB203

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:10 AM Edited by TSB203, 12 October 2013 - 05:10 AM.

It's a game named after a felony in which you play as a gangster, bank robber, and a meth-peddling, gun-running psychopath who goes across Los Santos "rampaging" at the slightest provocation. You kill cops indiscriminately and run over pedestrians on a regular basis.

Omfg, someone bumped you off the road?! Call the politicians and Faux News talking heads!

• Lance_Vance89, Lastnv and NormanR6 like this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

I can not understand why people have such a difficult time with the word YOUR and YOU'RE. They are not the same. Usually, I just let it go, as I realize kids today have little knowledge of grammar, but it's the title of this thread, and it makes NO sense!

Having said that, I agree. I'm trying to race. Not play bumper cars. Enough of the demolition derby on the freeway.

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

That's why I like catch up. 

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

It's a game named after a felony in which you play as a gangster, bank robber, and a meth-peddling, gun-running psychopath who goes across Los Santos "rampaging" at the slightest provocation. You kill cops indiscriminately and run over pedestrians on a regular basis.

Omfg, someone bumped you off the road?! Call the politicians and Faux News talking heads!

Hey man everybody just wants to be able to play their own way. You like crashing people? do it in a vehicle deathmatch. Races are about the best time and nobody can put down their best time in a race because of the collisions

Hopefully a stagger start mode or a ghost car mode will be availible when the content creater comes out.

And btw just because of the game's name doesn't mean you have to play like a criminal. That's the thing about the GAME'S CONCEPT. Open world sandbox, Play your way...

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Yeah play my way. And I think it's funny when I ram into people. Because it's a video game. And not real life.

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Not because you do it in a game means you're forced to become a f*cking douchebag, though. I try to be nice, exept to people like you (sadly most people are like you).

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Protip. When someone tries to pit you, slam on the brakes and steer into them. It usually takes them out, too.

After a couple times, they learn to stop hitting you.

Not in my experience.  :(

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

Yeah right.

I knock people about in races for quite the opposite reason.  It's a huge waste of time and energy for a person to get upset, or even ragingly angry, at the way people play online video games.  I know that a lot of people are afflicted by this when it comes to being knocked about at races, so I knock them about at races.  The more these folks experience the thing causing their unnecessary troubles, the more likely they are to get a tick moment where they think, "Wait a moment... This is stupid, why am I mad about that?"
Then they learn to laugh.

So in short, you're a tool who has some fantasy that he's actually helping people by being a dick.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

My first priority is getting first place; my second priority is a clean race. I will not knock you intentionally, but I may happen to push you wen turning a corner or avoiding a stopper (such as the non-destructible telephone poles).

If you lose control over that, I honestly can't say I'm sorry.

theonelink
  • theonelink

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

PIT MANEUVER EVERYTIME BRO, GUARANTEED WIN

• EyeMacHunt likes this

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

Go the opposite way and ram everyone you wont win but boy does it leave a grin on my face only works on multiple lap races best map is that prison thing

• EyeMacHunt likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:29 AM Edited by EyeMacHunt, 12 October 2013 - 06:30 AM.

hahaha ead

I hate you and your ilk. You've cost me a many a race with your shenanigans.

Excellent.

Now I'm off to go racing. Backwards.

I target anyone with a mic or a high rank. My username makes the rage screaming so worth it.

The best is waiting just near the finish line and taking out first place.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users