Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE New Reputation exploit (Video Tutorial)

90 replies to this topic
TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

So check it out and hopefully this works for all of you, you get 7000rep every 2 mins so good luck :) http://www.youtube.c...Klxo0yZRRwuTv0g

Phaggot
  • Phaggot

Angry

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

Enjoy your ban, The long arm of the law will catch up with you

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

I wouldn't call it new, plus there is plenty of guides how to do it

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:05 AM Edited by Kongen_af_GTA, 12 October 2013 - 04:10 AM.

Shirley-Temple-Laughing-Gif.gif
  • SpaceRobot likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

First off thats not an exploit just racing and secondly stop calling everything an exploit. when i shoot a helicopter down is that an exploit to?

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

It was fine back in vd days. Now it's just lame :/

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Man you are epic. Finding all this shiet lol. Rockstar must hate you so much. Respect for sharing public, that takes balls...especially in this community full of ungrateful queers.

• EyeMacHunt and BzzdLghtyr like this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

Im pretty confident i wont get banned for this as its not a glitch its part of the game, its the same sort of thing as the violent duct exploit, the only reason rockstar will ban people, IF they do itll be down to the ls customs GLITCH!

MattLewis666
  • MattLewis666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

First off thats not an exploit just racing and secondly stop calling everything an exploit. when i shoot a helicopter down is that an exploit to?

You're exploiting the fact that he exploits exploits.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Man you are epic. Finding all this shiet lol. Rockstar must hate you so much. Respect for sharing public, that takes balls...especially in this community full of ungrateful queers.

was violent duct an exploit?

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

VD was an oversight something they didn't think would happen all that was doing was threatening micro transactions an exploit would be the bike glitch to bypass car selling time to gain 100mil or more within a few hours thats a major exploit which is bannable not reseting a mission or racing so stop calling every damn thing an exploit

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by Kongen_af_GTA, 12 October 2013 - 04:27 AM.

VD was an oversight something they didn't think would happen all that was doing was threatening micro transactions an exploit would be the bike glitch to bypass car selling time to gain 100mil or more within a few hours thats a major exploit which is bannable not reseting a mission or racing so stop calling every damn thing an exploit

Huge-Academy-Award-Worthy-Clapping-MRW-G

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

Don't do it!

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

Let me define Exploit, its when someone takes ADVANTAGE of a bug or vulnerability, so when im taking advantage of a vulnerability (in this case the Reputation Method) then im exploiting it

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Let me define Exploit, its when someone takes ADVANTAGE of a bug or vulnerability, so when im taking advantage of a vulnerability (in this case the Reputation Method) then im exploiting it

and glitch forgot to mention glitch

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:24 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 12 October 2013 - 04:28 AM.

well stop posting stuff like this seriously

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

we;; stop posting stuff like this seriously

I understand some people wont want this out there, but  you can think positive about this, the quicker its out the quicker its patched, so then nobody has the advantage :)

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

Another oversight they will just lower the rp in races probably nothing to serious that bike glitch on the other hand is serious stay away from it

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

Another oversight they will just lower the rp in races probably nothing to serious that bike glitch on the other hand is serious stay away from it

Very True my friend :)

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

I wouldn't call it new, plus there is plenty of guides how to do it

but some people are having trouble following them so i thought why not make a video and attempt to explain a little more

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

Shirley-Temple-Laughing-Gif.gif

I had to laugh at this

jabronibeatin
  • jabronibeatin

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Whoevers a bad sport also and want to do this.
Add : Jcald_

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

Whoevers a bad sport also and want to do this.
Add : Jcald_

do you have to be a bad sport?

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

omg your some kind of magic hacker exploiter to be able to pull off that magic.................will you tech me your magic?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

omg your some kind of magic hacker exploiter to be able to pull off that magic.................will you tech me your magic?

lol

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

pro hacker tip: have no life

The Fallen Hob
  • The Fallen Hob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:06 AM

Really? This isnt a glitch, all these guy's are doing is just beating their personal best times around the race track, find something else to make a thread about.

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

Really? This isnt a glitch, all these guy's are doing is just beating their personal best times around the race track, find something else to make a thread about.

/thread

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

never said it was a glitch

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

What is the bike glitch . I'll take my chances

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users