Photo

Help me make $ online please.

8 replies to this topic
Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Serious question. Been playing since day 1, doing missions, jobs, and I read people's posts who haven't glitched cars or farmed missions and them having millions or several 100,000$ of money. I have about 40,000$ I had about 100,000$ before and it took forever. How are you "legit" players making so much money? Secondly I have to admit I am tempted to try other means of making serious cash at the moment. I would like to have about 200,000$ what would be the quickest way to do that? I have to admit I tried the bike / car glitch thing and it simply doesn't work for me. I always get a black screen on the second try when I back out of the PS3 Store and I have to exit the game then go back in and wait 45 minute to sell another car. So it's not that efficient. Any tips would be appreciated. I am jealous of people making 30,000$ an hour. I'm lucky if I can make 5,000$.

Kongen_af_GTA
  • Kongen_af_GTA

Its true.. Im the GTA rapist

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Do missions, Way more than 5k/hour

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Do missions, Way more than 5k/hour

Thanks I'll have to try that because to be honest I haven't done a lot of missions the ones that actually require two or more people. I kind of suck because I always get killed and I don't get anything . Which is why I've been doing jobs to try to see if I can get my skills improved

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

No please.

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Play survival and be happy :D

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

i just got 2 million dollars in 45 minutes

what the hell have you been up to if you haven't done any missions yet? try races too. the higher your level the better jobs will pay out.

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

what the hell have you been up to if you haven't done any missions yet? try races too. the higher your level the better jobs will pay out.

Thanks I didn't know this because all my jobs only pay 1-2k when do jobs start paying 5k and more regularly?

picklez08
  • picklez08

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

Thanks I didn't know this because all my jobs only pay 1-2k when do jobs start paying 5k and more regularly?

What level are you?

If your above 20 or so, pretty much all missions should be 5k+

I'm level 45, most of my missions are 15k or so.

Try doing a quick join of a mission. Sometimes you will get lucky and join a high level player with a high payout. If you get the "rooftop madness" mission, its a 25k payout and takes literally 15 seconds to do.

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:07 AM Edited by Philminator, 12 October 2013 - 05:11 AM.

What level are you?

If your above 20 or so, pretty much all missions should be 5k+

I'm level 45, most of my missions are 15k or so.

Try doing a quick join of a mission. Sometimes you will get lucky and join a high level player with a high payout. If you get the "rooftop madness" mission, its a 25k payout and takes literally 15 seconds to do.
Oh wow, I'm rank 17 almost 18. Are jobs the same pay as missions roughly?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users