Quantcast

» «
Photo

That's it. Get rid of "medical bills" in free roam.

59 replies to this topic
tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

That was me LMAO!!!!!!! I blew you and the other guy right out of the sky. Your Buzzard has NOTHING on my tank.

bth_Trollface.png

It's extremely uncool to try and claim credit for someone else's troll efforts.

It's also extremely uncool trying to take pride in being an asshole.

• Moonshield, FearTheLiving, aboxofdogs and 1 other like this

IbarakiBen
  • IbarakiBen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

It doesn't bother me. If a tank user comes in the other players form a team to take them out in games I have been in.

DEFENS14
  • DEFENS14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

Lol thats what you get when trying f*ck with a TANK!

Ryan915
  • Ryan915

YouTube - xRyan915

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

For the person who says it wasn't me. These are 2 screen shots from me in the lobby he was talking about.

http://puu.sh/4NXiu.png

http://puu.sh/4NXfs.png

After that I blew them both out of the sky with the tank. I blew myself up by accident earlier and had to call Pegasus back to get it again.

I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything, I just wanted to try out the Tank and people kept f*cking with me so I rained death on them.

• GTAfan4life12 likes this

Aqua Swede
  • Aqua Swede

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

where the HELL are you getting 2k medical bills,i just now died and only lost $545

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

where the HELL are you getting 2k medical bills,i just now died and only lost $545

You'll know, and realize when you try to make more money and save for something.

ZeroDemon
  • ZeroDemon

Zero420

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

2k is the cap if you have a good amount of cash in the bank.

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by CurtisC87, 12 October 2013 - 05:18 AM.

have been earning so much money that 2,000 is not that big of a deal, and I have been lucky to not come across people screwing around with me

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

They're just kids who weren't loved by their mommy .They let out their anger by making others suffer; plus they're racist- I've heard many picket fence white guys saying the N word and being racist in general many times. It's hopeless. R* won't do sh*t, and they won't change.

So what you are telling me is...if they are chain fenced white guys it's ok? 

You know what I meant... f*ckin' virgin kids from the suburbs. (smartass)

• aboxofdogs likes this

Regergek
  • Regergek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

They're just kids who weren't loved by their mommy .They let out their anger by making others suffer; plus they're racist- I've heard many picket fence white guys saying the N word and being racist in general many times. It's hopeless. R* won't do sh*t, and they won't change.

"n word"?Holy f*cking sh*t, it's not f*cking Voldemort.NIGGA ni**er NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA ni**er ni**er.Look.I didn't get struck by lightning!

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

There HAS to be a consequence for dying, or people would not care about dying at all which would turn a majority of the perks you unlock obsolete and unnecessary. Why even use Lesters Options, Cover, Stealth, Sniper Rifles, Teamwork, Flanking, Communication etc

And a monetary penalty is a much better one than RP/experience-loss.

aboxofdogs
  • aboxofdogs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

I completely agree that 2k is ridiculous. I would be ecstatic if it were only $100.

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

>Get a tank

>kill everyone on the server

>they all re-spawn LITERALLY right next to you

>spawn-kill them instantly

>nothing they can do

>repeat ad infinitum

Rockstar needs to fix the spawn system. Getting killed once in free-roam leads to a never ending cluster f*ck of people shooting each-other and getting killed repeatedly.

• nexoric likes this

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

PvP would actually be fun if it wasn't so expensive to participate.

• nexoric likes this

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

"n word"?Holy f*cking sh*t, it's not f*cking Voldemort.NIGGA ni**er NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA ni**er ni**er.Look.I didn't get struck by lightning!

Hah. I'd like to see you say that to a black persons face (unless you're black, in wich case- why let people call you that?)

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

People say we need consequences. How about we just have to finish a mini game when we die? Like in Bully when we got caught and had to mow the lawn? lolol

Just messing. 

Take out AT LEAST $500 and I will be satisfied. Somewhat.

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

yep i agree 100% with this. we cant really have muh fun in freeroam like we could on iv. there is a petition going on rockstar http://support.rocks...S-FROM-FREEROAM so all vote it up and get it trending

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

How about this:
Freeroam death expenses:
For each death, players lose up to $2,000 dollars of cash carried, and an extra 15% for over $10,000 cash carried. Phone money deposits will be removed. Activities will deposit to bank account automatically. This leaves freeroam risks to freeroam activities, and the playerkillers can make their money off of the bounty hunters and liquor store and (future) bank robbers. There will be a $200 deduction from bank accounts for deaths in free mode. Reductions will be made for bounties (100% up to $7k and then tapering down, more money security likely means higher bounties)

Bank robberies should pay out significantly, but players will be informed by Lester when another player in that session makes a move on a bank.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Tomb Raider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

This isn't the best forum to be saying that unfortunately. Too many tryhards.

JasePearson
  • JasePearson

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by JasePearson, 12 October 2013 - 07:32 AM.

You know what would solve this? if R* added a feature that alowed you to free roam without being killed so you wouldn't have to fork out cash for death.. obviously it would need balancing, like not being able to kil anyone else when you're using this feature.. maybe we could call it passive mode or something..

goathead
  • goathead

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:37 AM Edited by goathead, 12 October 2013 - 07:43 AM.

There HAS to be a consequence for dying, or people would not care about dying at all which would turn a majority of the perks you unlock obsolete and unnecessary. Why even use Lesters Options, Cover, Stealth, Sniper Rifles, Teamwork, Flanking, Communication etc

And a monetary penalty is a much better one than RP/experience-loss.

Spot on...I've been killed/died loads of times..
Couldn't care less, just recoup most in a hold-up..
All it is really is a time wasting exercise.

But anybody wanting the penalty removed hasn't really thought too much about it.

Shrk1990
  • Shrk1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

I understand where you're coming from though.  The guys I play with, whenever we're all in a session together, tend to do really stupid stuff because that's what the game lets us do.  Really stupid stuff.

I know some of the guys are trying to save up money for purchases, but that goes out the window as soon as we decide to start to go crazy.

Not sure if there's a fix here, I agree in a lot of ways with you.  I've had to tell myself numerous times when someone tries to get in a back and forth killing spree with me, that it's just not worth it.

I guess be thankful Rockstar isn't doing what they originally planned when you die, dropping any cash you had on you at the time instead of just a hundred bucks.  People would be paranoid as all get out

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

medical bills are FINE, I hardly notice them. PVP is fine... All these freaking babies 'just wanting to explore'... Play the single player game, the graphics are a bit better too :p If you don't want some guy chasing you around, pause>online>find new session. How hard is that? If they send you a PM, send one back, ignore it, or cry

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

medical bills are FINE, I hardly notice them. PVP is fine... All these freaking babies 'just wanting to explore'... Play the single player game, the graphics are a bit better too :p If you don't want some guy chasing you around, pause>online>find new session. How hard is that? If they send you a PM, send one back, ignore it, or cry

Whoa you are actually FOR 2k med bills. I have no words for this. Other than.

Faduq

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Tomb Raider

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:06 AM

The only way I can possibly accept medical bills is if they are removed for when a player kills another player.

It can stay if you get killed by the cops as a punishment.

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:07 AM Edited by TotalNo0b, 12 October 2013 - 08:10 AM.

The missions I'm doing earn at least 5 times that amount, if you level up, you too can have enough money. If someone kills me, fair enough. If I have the skills, I can choose to kill them too and make them pay. 2k is a modest amount. You only lose that amount if you have lots in the bank already, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Join a crew perhaps, there are plenty of those around, they should increase your odds. This isn't explore the country side and respectfully mind your business 5 online, this is GTA. And it's awesome. I've heard many 12 year olds online with headsets, perhaps you lot complaining are among them?

ways to make 2k:

do a mission

rob a store

sell a car

do a death match

parachute challenge

any other activity there is

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

You must be a low level. Once you rank up, it's $2,000 hospital bill every time you die.

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Alternate options:

* The game will only take money that you have on you; Banked money is safe and cannot be taken from you

* Medical bills are shared between killer and victim; Killer pays max 1000, victim pays max 1000.

* If killed more than twice within a few minutes bills will be disabled for a certain amount of time

* Disabled completely and add other penalty - maybe inability to start jobs within few minutes. 

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

I've found that the best way to deal with players in tanks is to

Spoiler
and
Spoiler

GumbyTM
  • GumbyTM

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

F.Y.I.

I read in another thread that if you crash your car into a tank it will bad sport them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users